KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Disappointing Films?

Most Disappointing Films?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 10:21 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Lucas has lost it man.

Question would be did he ever have it. Given that Empire is considered the best by miles and he didn't even direct.

I personally thought his input should have been purely creative in terms of characters and basic plot mechanisms...The direction should have been someone else.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 10:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 11:12 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nope.

Yeah, I am.

Oh, hey there kid Maul...with out the Sith Tats....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 11:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, I am.

Maybe he got Vitiligo, but it negro'd him out instead.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 12:08 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I am.

Doesn't really matter, because I see guys with bald shiny heads all the time, that's the point.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 12:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Doesn't really matter, because I see guys with bald shiny heads all the time, that's the point.

Great, but does that explain the sheen of his entire person due to the makeup used?

You can't triple stamp a double stamp.

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 17th, 2010 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 01:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

The action sequences make it half tolerable. That and Milla's ass.

Milla has no ass...

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 02:09 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great, but does that explain the sheen of his entire person due to the makeup used?

You can't triple stamp a double stamp.

What entire person? All we see is his head.

And you are so going to hell for that pic.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blinky
Milla has no ass...
Yes she does, and it's perfect.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by jaden101
Question would be did he ever have it. Given that Empire is considered the best by miles and he didn't even direct.

I personally thought his input should have been purely creative in terms of characters and basic plot mechanisms...The direction should have been someone else.

Well, there you go folks. We never need to discuss the creative and directive capabilities of, George Lucas, ever again.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

We shouldn't. He's a shit director.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:12 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What entire person? All we see is his head.

And you are so going to hell for that pic.

I know, I was ashamed of it. I almost didn't want to use it, but other pwn pics out there were old and tired.

I justified it's use because that's not how Yaweh would have really looked or hung. The cross looked different, and so did he.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:20 PM
Mr Parker

since were talking about the star wars movies,forgot to mention return of the jedi,its an okay film but not anywhere near as good as the first two origianl films.It did not have the magic they had.That was a huge dissapoiting film for me.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 05:37 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The non-magic being Boba Fett being a useless clown, despite the build-up of being a bad-ass previously. That and the Ewoks.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 05:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ewoks are just the cutest. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 05:44 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Don't get me wrong, i loved ALL the star wars movies and ALL the indiana jones (not so much IV but it was ok)
Having said that i think George Lucas and Steven Spielberg have lost it, in the behind the scenes for INDY IV they said Ford looked the same and if you put him beside his picture in I you can't tell the difference??
Really? i can.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 06:13 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by MildPossession
Ewoks are just the cutest. stick out tongue

When I was ten, they were a blast. Now, that while scene annoys me.

I can't completely shit on RoTJ as an adult though, George did me a solid, by adding this:

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 06:47 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yum yum...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 06:49 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, I was ashamed of it. I almost didn't want to use it, but other pwn pics out there were old and tired.

I justified it's use because that's not how Yaweh would have really looked or hung. The cross looked different, and so did he.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 09:25 PM