KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

My Roommate Is A Vampire!

Ashetaka set back in his house walking around. He wondered when he would hear the door bell, the giant house was creeping him out more and more by the second. "This house is so big, Maybe i should have bought something smaller. No one would try and live here. And they don't even know I'm a Vampire." He shrugged his shoulders and walked to the kitchen. "Well its not like i planned on telling them anyway." He chuckled to himself as he opened up the fridge and grabbed out a green monster.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:03 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Neena felt her way to the door, guided by her trusty anteater- Yeux. Yeux climbed up onto her shoulder, wrapped his tail around her neck, and rung the door bell. Quietly, they waited.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:16 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade lingered through the unknown streets that were completely foreign to him. He kept looking at the flier and then back at road, hoping this house would just appear in front of him. One foot in front of the other man, just keep going! He wasn't in horrible condition but he was parched and hungry, having walked for a few days like this he was a bit worn out. He rested, just to calm his nerves and try to regain those important senses. After he caught his breath up a bit he looked in the direction far off north. It was as if an angel heard his prayer and dropped the house right near him. No longer staggering he sprinted for the entrance. Another person was standing, waiting. Slade made it to the doorway with what little belongings and the flier in his hand and waited alongside the person. He fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath, he was being rather loud but he couldn't help it.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:26 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[My second post will bring her to the house if that's ok]

Cammii stood out side the store her eyes locked up at the sign, As people moved around her the sun shine down on her she closed her eyes.She felt the wind pick up and carryed on walking into the store.She felt as though her life was going to change.When she set out to exsplore she took her car and some of her things.And now on her own she is find things new that she never really knew was out there.She always lived off from people she never really got out there in the world.But when she had turned eighteen she went off to see the world.Leaving behind her loving family. Having a good amont of money to hold her over till she finds a job and can live on her own. Peering down asile of food she moved down a couple more to the drinks quickly grabing chips and a drink and off to pay for them. She didnt need much to eat and now that she has been eating more junk food it's starting to be the only thing she ate. It was something more differnt than deer cow and pig and chicken. Cammii went off into her car to drive around to see what she could find wondering if anything could come her way to day to change her life.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:28 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Messahi
Slade lingered through the unknown streets that were completely foreign to him. He kept looking at the flier and then back at road, hoping this house would just appear in front of him. One foot in front of the other man, just keep going! He wasn't in horrible condition but he was parched and hungry, having walked for a few days like this he was a bit worn out. He rested, just to calm his nerves and try to regain those important senses. After he caught his breath up a bit he looked in the direction far off north. It was as if an angel heard his prayer and dropped the house right near him. No longer staggering he sprinted for the entrance. Another person was standing, waiting. Slade made it to the doorway with what little belongings and the flier in his hand and waited alongside the person. He fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath, he was being rather loud but he couldn't help it.

Neena tilted her head in his direction. She sounded concerned, but she wasn't looking at him. The anteater on her shoulder looked down at him though. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:31 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade had his head buried in his knees but he heard her clearly. He looked up in her direction. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little worn out. Don't worry about it." He still talked in short breaths. "Thanks for your concern."

Don't click Or this one

Last edited by Messahi on Mar 16th, 2010 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:38 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and turned to face him straight on, though she still wasn't looking at him. "Neena. This is Yeux." She held out her arm, letting Yeux crawl down to say hello.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:45 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade got up on his legs and greeted her properly. "Nice to meet you Neena I'm Slade." He didn't see another person so he was a bit confused what she meant by Yeux until the small creature crawled down to greet him as well. "Oh, hello Yeux" Slade raised a non threatening hand to pet Yeux

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 03:20 AM
DangerousBeauty

Neena smiled. "Its nice to meet you. I wonder how many people are coming here. Is the house very big?" Yeux reached out and grabbed onto Slades hand, giving it a good sniff.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 03:27 AM
starryknight

Ashmora ran as fast as she could with a box of kittens and a big black bag, maybe this time she pissed off the wrong people. She had no choice though they were going to kill a a litter of kittens, she ran into an ally she knew would be too tight for more then one adult at a time. She pulled out a chain with a weight at the end of it that she confiscated from a punk ass kid who had delusion of being hardcore. she waited for the first thug to turn the corner to strike, she threw the chain as hard as she could at the bald guys head knocking him off his feet then continued to run there where 3 more behind her but they were a little farther away, all she need to do is go through a crack in the wall, climb up a fire escape and shimmy down a drain and she would be home free. Two hours past she took refuge behind a dumpster waiting for it to be safe. She looked down at the box and saw that only one of the three kittens were still alive. She sighed to herself and put the box down and picked up the surviver, It was pure black and covered in blood from his siblings, "I guess your just like me now...a lone...but I guess now we have each other." She smiled at the cat wiping the blood off the kittens face. "Well I think its time to see our new house," she put the kitten on top of her head and started off toward the houses direction. 20 minutes she arrived seeing two other people waiting at the door she walk up to them, "Is this the house thats taking in people rent free?" she kept her head down not wanting to make eye contact, the kitten meowed at the two as if to greet the strangers. Ashmora had a dirty and ripped red dress, her hair was long and black and it covered her face, and she had a duffel bag strapped on over her her.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:29 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade smiled as the critter sniffed him. He looked back at Neena "For a little guy he has a strong grip." Slade nuzzled his hand into him softly as he sniffed. "hmm, not sure. But a place to stay rent free is enough to coax anyone, don't you think?" He said to Neena.

Slade turned as a new person approached them. "Is this the house that's taking in people rent free?" he heard her say. "Um, yeah. We think so." He looked the girl over and her kitten. She looked a bit dirty and under Kemp but Slade never really judged people by their appearance or clothing, seeing as how he was usually in the same boat. "Cute kitten." He pointed at the feline.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:00 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was looking for houses he then saw the big estate "I wonder is this place having anyone stay over"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 01:36 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinbieber
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was looking for houses he then saw the big estate "I wonder is this place having anyone stay over"

"No, you dumbass." Macduff said, eying Hitosu with contempt. "It's clearly a trap. You want to go in and die? Be my guest. But just remember that I warned you not to be a retard. Here, take this for good luck." Macduff hit Hitosu in the crotch with a powerful thrust of the knee, kicked him in the face while he was falling down, and walked away.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 01:55 PM
justinbieber is currently offline Click here to Send justinbieber a Private Message Find more posts by justinbieber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Driving in her small black corsa with the music turned up nearing to the full volume Alexa was humming to the song that was playing in the car. In the front passengers seat lay the contents of a McDonalds meal, Empty deli wrapper, Chocolate milkshake, Fries and in the back seat was her suitcase and a few bags of things that she had gathered she was never really one for throwing things away she still kept all her year books, Her box of magic tricks and other stuff she played with as a kid.

Alexa was nineteen and fresh out of her first year of college she had no intention of going back for a second year, Not that she didn't enjoy her time there far from it she had developed the likeness that was her independence so much so she didn't really want to go back home and go back to living under her parents roof. It was great in college no curfew really stay as late as you want, The parties, The Guys you know how it is she's young and carefree and to go from that to living with rules once more didn't appeal to her in the slightest.

It was with that fact and determination that a bit of luck came her way when she stumbled upon reading an ad in the paper about a rent free place that was looking for some roommates, She almost choked on her morning coffee when she read it I mean how many opportunities such as this come by very often, Not a lot she though and she was right especially with a rent free place she would of had to work probably two jobs if that to cater for the rent and cost of living by ones self.

Alexa had prior phoned the number in the ad which gave her the address and this is where she is now on her way there it seemed as though she had been driving a fair bit there was a row of large houses, She took out a note from her pocket as she carefully steered with the other hand and read the number of the house, " Oh I think that is it " Alexa muttered to herself it was indeed the largest of the houses there and separate to the others with it's own long drive.

Alexa drove in and up the long drive into the estate and pulled up and parked her car she was feeling a little nervous, But excited at the same time she pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out the car and shut the door behind her she gazed up at the house admiring it, She looked over and noticed some had arrived also and were waiting to be let in she smiled and then opened the back door of her car and started to get her suitcase and other bags out of it once she made sure she had everything she locked up the car and put the alarm on and then slowly walked to the house.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:09 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

People were arriving the master of the house hadn't cameto open the door yet. Neena looked down at Yeux. "Yeux, the door if you will." She took up her bags as Yeux jumped off of her shoulder and hung from the door nob until it opened. He swung with the door and as Neena passed by he grabbed her wrist with his tail, using it to crawl back onto his mom.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 03:16 PM
starryknight

Ashmora gave a slight bow to Slade, "thanks." She turned her attention to the lady that just opened the door, "Do you think its alright to just walk in?" She rubbed her arm nervously, then she heard two of the thugs from earlier yell from down the street "Did you find her!" Ashmora's eyes widen, "Well I guess we can't wait out here forever," she said while hurrying in side. 'Maybe I should just move out of the city, I did piss off a lot of people around this area, even though this is the upper class part of the city' she thought to herself.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:19 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Another Troll F**K Justinbieber Account im going to continue where i left off if its ok)

Hitosu knocked on the door to the Estate hoping for this place to stay

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:29 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

He followed her inside. More people approached the entrance. Slade stood at the entrance and held the door open for the others as they walked in. He liked greeting them and making a first impression. This new event in his life was rather exciting. His excitement overcame his famine, he forgot all about his hunger.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:43 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom was rudely awakened by a passing police siren. He yawned a huge yawn and glanced at the clock, eyes half-shut. He did a double-take. Shit! he was late. He hopped up out of bed and stumbled in to the bathroom to brush his teeth real quick. Then, he managed to get on a pair of jeans after hopping around with one leg in them before finally falling down and pulling them on all the way while he was on the ground. He got up, and rushed out the door of his smoky one-room apartment in to the bright, sunny outside world.
He tried to signal a taxi, but none would stop, so he just ran the distance. After about 10 minutes of madly dashing, and turning left and right at each corner, he realized he had no idea where the house was and now he had no idea where his old house was either. He panted bent over with his hands on his knees for a couple of minutes, then he tried to signal a taxi once more. It didn't notice him but it was moving slowly enough that he had time to hop in front of it and hold his hand up at the driver. The driver simply honked and drove quickly toward him until he moved out of the way. The driver stopped, rolled down the window and gave him the finger and yelled some things that Tom didn't understand, but the message was clear. Tom gave him the finger back, but absentmindedly. He looked in the other direction and saw an open door to the mansion that looked like the one on his brochure. He did a quick victory dance, then rushed across the busy street right towards the mansion. He sprinted right up to the door and tripped on the front step, flying across the entrance hall at the feet of the others. "Owwww" he moaned lying facedown on the floor. (I reread the signin thread and saw that the mansion was pretty far out from the city, so let's just say I saw a bit of it off in the distance and ran there)

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Mar 16th, 2010 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:42 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Neena tilted her head, trying to get a feel for the room. Peoples voices and footsteps were bouncing off of the walls. With this, she could imagen how the room was set up. "Hello?! Is anyone home?" Yeux crawled down her leg and scurried off to explore the room. Until he returned, Neena wouldn't move.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:59 PM