KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

"yeah, your right, you make no sense at all" she giggled a bit. They finally reached the drive way, "Well we have some where to stay for a little while but I wouldn't count on staying long" she switched the bag to her other arm cause right arm started to ache. "No one does some thing out of kindness and nothing is free in this world," she said in a cold voice as they approached the door.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 02:42 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

He looked at her a bit surprised but he truly wasn't. Ever sense he had met her she had been rather cold and blunt about her reality. He could relate in ways, he knew the world for what it was sure. But he always gave someone a chance to show they're character. Even the people who showed less quality had the potential to be something else, something better.

"While you may very well be right about this being only a temporary home don't rule out the possibilities of selfless acts. I'm not saying wait with open arms for someone to treat you right and help you. But never decide a persons true intentions before they even do anything. Not everyone is out for themselves Ashmora, probably the majority but that still leaves a lot of people who are true. You just have to decide for your self." He did it again, gave her advice. He was a bit confused where all this was coming from. He wasn't yet an adult himself, only 17. He still had a lot to learn. What gave him the right to lecture someone else? "You know what, forget what I said. It's just random jabber. You play lifes game the way you want." His stomach growled as they got closer to the house. "wow, I'm still starving, Race ya!" He took off with Luna still in his arms, sprinting to the threshold of the house and taking careful strides so as not to harm the kitten.

Don't click Or this one

Last edited by Messahi on Mar 24th, 2010 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 03:50 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ashmora scowled at the man 'leaving a little girl in long dark drive way, how noble,' she lugged the bags with a faster speed. Slade left Ashmora with a lot to think about, 'maybe hes right maybe people can have good in there hearts' she sighed as she reached the door "Man that drive way is really big," She walked in the house taking the kitten from Slade, "This one has to eat first then I'll go and eat," Ashmora gave the man a real smile this time. "Thanks for walking with me and having a good conversation."
Ashmora walked down the hall of rooms and found one not used, "Well Luna I guess this is as good a room as any" she smiled at the kitten while putting her on the bed. "I guess your too small to eat cat food so I'm going to bottle feed you like a baby" she sat down and prepared the milk, "Now drink up little one. She cradled the kitten in her arms allowing it to suck on the bottle, "It's just you and my Luna, we don't need anyone else anyways."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 04:08 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The blind woman desciddd to talk. She set her sticks aside, allowing Yeux to lick her food. "How did you come upon this house and the money?" She canted her head towards the home owner. (can't remember how to spell his name >.< )

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 02:17 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote