KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys nods, sitting up. "We'll talk."

He eyes the med supplies.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Last edited by General Kaliero on Jun 17th, 2010 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 09:35 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Well, the, converse we shall..." Rylis says, as they start moving again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 09:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The stranger drives you to his tent at the far end of the outpost, a spacious tent but still just a tent, like the rest of the refugees. He powers down the speeder and beckons you inside, bringing the medical supplies and the water with him.

Jarko stands guard outside of it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rylis will enter the tent, looking around her at everything.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The tent is very spartan- just a cot and a traveler's case in one corner, with some chairs for Rhys and Rylis to sit themselves in.

"Make yourselves at home," he says, taking his robe off and tossing it into the traveler's case. It is then that you see the cylindrical item hanging from his belt...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rylis takes one of the chairs, removing her helmet, as she normally doesn't wear it ever and dislikes having to do so. She certainly notices the cylindrical object with interest...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:51 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys blinks at the object on the stranger's belt, keeping his helmet on for now. "As much as we can... what did you wish to talk about?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:57 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Before that, I am sure you are both weary. Please, replenish yourselves."

The stranger turns his supplies over to you- the water and the medkits. You may heal double your Medicine ratings in damage, and then remove 10 points by resting.

The stranger offers to treat you if you feel your skills are insufficient.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:02 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys will heal himself and rest.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

As you rest and patch up, the stranger starts talking.

"So, tell me about yourselves," he begins, smiling.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:23 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rylis doesn't have much damage, I don't think, so rest and her own medical abilities should suffice.

"You'll have to excuse me, but talking about myself isn't exactly a favored pastime of mine," she responds.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, I see." He looks to Rhys. "And what of you? You can remove your suit, you know. The virus is not airborne."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:28 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I'm more comfortable with it on, thank you," Rhys responds. "I'm a mercenary. Came here looking for Doctor Tulmitor."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:30 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rylis glances over at Rhys briefly, narrowing her eyes. "How odd. So did I."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Doctor?" the stranger says. "Why do you seek him? It's his fault that the virus has consumed all of Narpest and most of its citizens."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:33 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yes, how did that happen, exactly?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That is what I am trying to find out," the stranger says. "However, I can tell you this much... don't drink the water!"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:36 PM
Peach
mordrem

"The Empire was concerned about what had happened here, and if something had gone wrong with the Doctor's research," Rylis replies.

"And I'll keep that in mind."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:37 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"And who are you, then, to be looking for that answer?" Rhys asks of the man.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"My name is Galgaphen," the stranger says. "I'd know yours, if I may. Consider me investigating because it is what is right, and my true reasons my own."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:42 PM