KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"Rylis," she replies shortly, having briefly debated giving a pseudonym before deciding it was pointless, as her reputation makes her too recognizable. "And what, then, do you know of this disaster?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I know perhaps as much as you do," Galgaphen says. "I have been focusing on rescuing those that I can."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"But surely you were here when the virus broke out."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 02:52 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There is a twinkle in the man's eye.

"What makes you think that?" he asks.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 02:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"This place isn't exactly local to anything, nor important. And the planetary defenses make landing difficult," Rylis says. "If you hadn't been here beforehand...then why did you come here?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 02:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Fair enough," Galgaphen says. "Yes, I was here beforehand. I think you may be able to figure out why on your own. I don't like to hand people the answers they seek, Rylis. One must earn understanding."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 02:17 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"A strange way of thinking, nowadays..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 02:21 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galgaphen smiles.

"Already onto it, I see.

"What I am doing on Rolion VII now is more important, I think. Will neither of you share why you are after Doctor Tulmitor? For it is a goal that I have as well."

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 18th, 2010 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

"I did already say why I am looking for him," Rylis comments.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 08:02 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I need to meet with him, for the sake of my clients," Rhys replies, not willing to say much around Rylis.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 01:43 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"So you did," Galgaphen replies to Rylis, "It's not the full truth.

"I can sense that the two of you are not allies here, but brought together by fate, and then brought to me. Intriguing."

He takes a drink of water from a bottle.

"I intend to get you to Doctor Tulmitor. Are you willing to help me do so? It is my hope that he has a cure for this illness. It is not the first time Rolion VII has seen such a pandemic."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 04:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

"I've explained as much as I am able to," Rylis responds.

"And what do you mean, it's not the first time this sort of thing has happened here?"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 05:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"It is no coincidence that the Empire placed their research center here. Rolion VII was once populated, many thousands of years ago, in the early days of the Republic. An avian species known as the Roleen thrived and erected great temples and cities. Notice that none still stand, and I have no doubt you have never heard of the Roleen."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 08:45 PM
Peach
mordrem

"No, I haven't."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 08:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That's because they've been extinct for generations," Galgaphen tells you. "A virus wiped them out. It is unknown how it began, just that it killed every single Roleen on the planet and left it empty until... about two years ago, when the Empire sent Doctor Tulmitor."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 08:55 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Left the planet empty? So no one lived here at all until a few years ago, then?" Rylis asked.

"And I'm not exactly sure how the two are connected. I doubt it was the same virus, after all."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 08:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Don't be too sure," Galgaphen says. "I have something to show you."

He goes over to his travel case and opens it. From it, he withdraws a large stone tablet.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:27 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys tries to look more closely at the tablet.

Any hope of recognizing anything?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:58 AM
Peach
mordrem

"What is it?" Rylis asks, taking a look as well.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 01:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The man sets the tablet before you. It is gray and it is... surprisingly blank.

"Do you know what this is?" he asks.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 05:40 AM