KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I'm sincerely hoping you do..." Rhys mutters.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:56 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"No. So what is it?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galgaphen presses his hand to the back, and writing begins to luminously etching itself into the front of the tablet.

"It is a Sith tablet," he says. "I found it amongst the ruins of a much older outpost, deep in the jungles. The Sith came here once, but they didn't stay."

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rylis looks back and forth from the writing suddenly appearing on the tablet to Galgaphen. "How did you do that?" she says, narrowing her eyes at him.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He smiles.

"I'm sure you can work it out," he says. "Anyway. It says that the Sith came to Rolion VII to establish an outpost... but one of their men died of an intense fever, out here in the jungles. Once he died... he came back, and started biting the other men. They too got the fever and died and came back. Eventually, the Sith just bombarded the outpost from space and everyone was vaporized."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Hmmm," Rylis comments. "I definitely see the similarities there..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 07:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely."

He takes his hand off the back of the tablet and tosses it onto his bed.

"But the Empire wouldn't want that happening their men. If they revived the Rolion Plague, then they made a cure to go with it. I have no doubt that they intended to use it as a bioweapon but something happened at the research enter that nobody accounted for. And we're going to find out what it was."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 07:29 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Or, one would hope that they were working on a cure for it," Rylis replies. She doesn't exactly hide her disdain for the Empire, despite the fact that she's currently getting paid a rather large amount of money by them.

"How do you suggest going about that, then? As far as I can tell, the entire city is hostile."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 07:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, it is," Galgaphen says. "But I've got a few limited resources here, don't I? Besides, you need to get into the medical center if you hope to leave Rolion ever again."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 10:31 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Are the defense controls located there?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 09:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galgaphen nods.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 09:37 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Of course..." Rylis mutters. "I am not getting paid enough for this..."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 09:42 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Me neither... not one of my better days..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 09:44 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You should not be doing this for payment, now," he says, "but for your own survival."

Galgaphen gets up to show you out of his tent.

"We will plan tomorrow," he says. "For now, we rest. Feel free to discuss things with the stormtroopers. Jarko won't say much to you; him and I have an understanding."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 09:49 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Galgaphen, I must speak with you alone," Rhys says, looking briefly at Rylis.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rhys is going to have a private conversation with Galgaphen (which will be handled via PM).

What is Rylis doing?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, first off, Rylis needs to resupply and get fuel for her jetpack.

Then she's going to ask the stormtroopers exactly what's been going on here. She doesn't trust Galgaphen at all.

Nor does she trust Rhys at all.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The stormtroopers tell you that most of them were stationed at the outpost when the Virus ravaged the city on the lake. Some were able to make it out of Narpest with Gally's and Jarko's help (Galgaphen).

They have not heard from Commander Arbin since the Virus was released, and that is worrying. Especially since some zombies have been sighted using blasters to bring down targets and then eat them.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:48 AM