KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

*points and laughs*

stick out tongue

Rylis shall speed off in her nice, functional speeder, and head to the medical center, then.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 03:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Just means you'll run into the worse option, dear. stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 03:53 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You might be able to try finding a speeder again later, further into the city, but not in this lot. You will have to go it on foot until then.

You find it very uncomfortable that you have not seen a single person since you landed.

-

Rylis hops into her sporty speeder and starts heading into City Center!

You too do not see a single living soul. Several times you need to stop your speeder to avoid other abandoned vehicles and debris in the streets. Aside from the speeders and junk, everything else looks... ordinary. Just empty.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 05:17 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

That's...unusual.

And no sign of why there isn't anyone around?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 05:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys heads for his destination on foot, looking around for any sign of life at all. It's not like the entire planet could be uninhabited...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 05:41 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You haven't seen anyone or anything fleshy, Rylis.

Wait... you thought you saw something. A pale face in a window along the street. It's gone now.

-

Indeed, strange that an Imperial colony is empty. The drawbridges connecting the city to the shores around the lake are up as well, as you noticed when you came in.

Observation check... Rhys, you see something in an alleyway. Handprints smeared on a wall.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 08:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...odd.

Rylis wants to check that out.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 08:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Getting out of your speeder and toward the building? It is a small shop, like your average 7-11 or liquor store.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 08:35 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yes indeedy.

And Rylis being the (usually) cautious person she is, pulls out her blaster before approaching the shop. Something wrong has clearly happened here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 08:37 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys comes closer to examine the handprints, listening attentively.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 10:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a skittering from inside the shop, but you don't see anything yet. Going in?

-

Rhys, you draw near to the alleyway and examine the handprints.

If you're not mistaken, you are quite positive that those handprints were smeared in human blood.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 10:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yup, Rylis is going to go in and take a look around.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 02:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You step through the doors, which tinkle faintly as you trip some sensor to indicate that someone has come in.

You don't see anything by the check-out counter. To your left is the counter, to the right are the display shelves.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

Let's just go ahead and inspect everything, looking for whoever Rylis had seen.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Where first?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:36 PM
Peach
mordrem

Behind the counters, and then by the shelves.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Behind the counters... nothing, but there is a door leading to the back storage area. It is ajar.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 12:52 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rylis is going to cautiously check in there, then.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 12:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Shelves of boxes and equipment for repairing vending machines. Nothing of interest here...

...but the distraction of the open door worked. You are grabbed from behind by something snarly and gurgly.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 12:59 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Get off!" Rylis shouts, attempting to push off whatever grabbed her, before spinning around and aiming her blaster at it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:12 AM