KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Virus
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

I think Rylis is getting the hell out of there at this point.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 04:06 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You return to the street, then.

What were those things, Rylis? You've never seen anything like that before...

-

Rhys, which target are you going to take down? They are in different directions, so Carnival doesn't come into play here.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 03:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

They're creepy as all hell, that's what they are...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 03:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys will blast the one that came down at him first.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 05:40 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Boom! Six successes in overkill and the snarling creature is blown backwards by the impact of the laserbolt. That leaves the other clear to bite at you, though. He scores... one damage, thanks to your hazard suit and defense from Close Quarters Gunman.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 05:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rylis is going to continue on to the medical center, but she's keeping a close watch out for anymore zombietroopers.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:09 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys swings his blaster around under his other arm and fires at the remaining attacker.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:40 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Flashy shooting for a flashy kill. The man's arm is taken clean off and he tries to go for you again regardless, but you shoot him down.

What the hell, Rhys? First you find no people, then you find people attacking you... and the bio-hazard suit is telling you that they smell awful, though you are thankfully shielded from the stench.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:44 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"This deal just keeps getting worse all the time..." Rhys says to himself as he examines one of the bodies.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It appears to be heavily decayed! Flesh falling off, limbs only tenuously connected, blood everywhere...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 11:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

Has Rylis spotted anything else weird while driving? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, my bad. Rylis continues to see signs of these decayed beings about, though she does not directly see them. At one point you see a body in the street.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 08:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

Ick. Well, she's not terribly inclined to get out and expect anything more right now, so she's just going to continue on.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 08:04 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys thanks his hazard suit for existing, and goes back to the road to move on toward his objective. "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rhys moves on. If he wants, he can try his hand at hijacking a vehicle once more. Plenty about on the streets, though most are burnt or smashed up.

Rylis drives on until she sees signs indicating she has reached City Central. This area looks not right at all. The Empire prides itself on bright inner cities offering a shining beacon of intellect and power. But this inner city... it looks as if it has gone through war! And indeed, you see that the streets are packed with burned out vehicles... and littered with bodies.

You cannot get any further in your speeder, for the debris is too much to pass.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:42 AM
Peach
mordrem

How annoying. Rylis will leave her speeder and continue on foot, then, keeping a wary eye out for anything else that moves.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:47 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys will try to hijack again.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You rolls go much better this time, Rhys. You find a very average speeder crashed into a wall that still functions. It is a bit sticky with blood, but better than nothing! You get it running.

-

You are confronted with a literal wall of cars, Rylis.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

...car-wall climbing FTW, I suppose.

Or jetpacking over also works stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:28 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys enjoys the speeder as he follows the roads to his objective.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:28 AM