KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can I use grip on the man but not kill him. "Tell your men to lay down their weapons."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 10:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Grip works perfectly.

The leader gives a gasp of surrender, dropping his pistols. You have succeeded! The raiders toss down their rifles to follow the example.

There is a roaring noise coming from the direction that the raiders came from.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 08:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can I subdue the man, cuff him or something? And this roaring noise, what does it sound like?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 08:08 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It sounds like an engine... but not like the landspeeders. It is coming from the sky.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 08:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Their ship perhaps? I'll look in that direction, after arresting the leader. (Will the militia men arrest the others?)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 09:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes- they are moving down to help you make arrests.

And it is a ship, moving very quickly toward your position.

You sense sharp and immediate danger.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 09:39 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can reflection stop ship blasters?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 11:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It is not using its blasters (though the answer is no, they are too powerful, though stylistically you might be able to block them).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 04:56 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I know I was just wondering. "Militia, get the captives into cover and hold them there. Quickly!" Denz shouted urgently. Ok, the sppder with the repeating blaster that still functions is it swivel mounted can it turn? I might want to make use of it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Not enough time for them to react to your order, and you ignore your warning.

The starship fires a pair of torpedoes directly for you... but they explode early and a flurry of smaller torpedoes break off! Cluster missiles!

The rockets roar down upon you and ravage the street, cutting you off from the raiders and their speeders as you are thrown into the air.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 09:44 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

-I must have missed your earlier post, Rexx. Oops.

Can I right myself and use advanced sabre throw at the ships engines?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You sensed danger and didn't react.

The explosion has rendered you incapable of action for a moment, as everything becomes smoke and fire and dust. You were deafened by the torrent of blasts and dizzied by the concussive impact. You climb to your feet very slowly, and the ship is already gone by then.

The raiders have taken the opportunity to flee in their speeders!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:14 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Is everyone okay?!" Denzral asked, coughing. He then burst forward through the smoke and dust. Where did they go, and can I catched them with dash? (Force Run)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 09:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Some of the militiamen have been killed, vaporized in the explosions. Buildings on either side of the street have been obliterated.

One man emerges from the smoke still standing, however. Sniper rifle in hand, Sherman snaps up the weapon and puts a barrage of shots toward one of the escaping speeders. His aim is true; he catches an engine and it bursts after a solid hit.

He tries for the other, but it has gone out of range.

"Go after them," Sherman says. "We don't have fighters to chase that ship, but at least you can nab these raiders."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 05:41 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll give chase in the best way I can. "Sherman, do you have any speeders?"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not that you could get to quickly," Sherman says. "Get to running or they'll do the same!"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:10 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Say's nothing else, already at a dead run *DASH* perhaps

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Using Dash would be wasteful- it is intended for short distances only, and you would have to make Agility rolls all the while. You run as fast as humanly possible.

By the time you reach the speeder, the raiders have already bailed and are running out ahead of you. With Sherman having blown out one of its thrusters, it can only turn left. You will have to keep running after them.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 09:12 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Are they all running in the same direction? That would be too easy. And is the boss guy with them?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 10:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Observation to check whether or not they are all together or if the boss is with them.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 11:16 PM