KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Hopefully I'll take down one of the grunts with the reflection, if not two, and I'll combat push the boss first if the others are still up, and move onto them afterwards.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 07:10 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Your opponents take initiative this turn, and open fire! The raiders are dropped to two dice apiece by your Defense, making it impossible for them to sneak blasts past your Reflection tap. You promptly take out three shooters with a reflective flourish. The fourth gets you for three damage... but his dice total at 10, a multiple of five! You Riposte swiftly and slice his arm off. The gunner, now armed with a blaster rifle, gets you for five damage himself. The boss also gets you for five.

He must have been distracted by your sudden Combat Push, snapping your hand outward after your flourish and catching him in the chest. You get +3 dice out of the ordeal. Four successes is 10 damage to the leader.

-----

RAIDER INTERCEPTION, Start of Turn 6

Crop Field

Denzral (LS11): 3/48 [OGu RF RP] (5F)

Raider Leader (G12): 3(in CC only)/30 [BB GS CG] (1F)

Speeder Gunner A (G7): 0

-----

The faster you resolve this the better, Denzral- you're closing in on your limit. Remember your defensive options.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 07:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, I'll try. hows this?))

I'll swap out reflection and swap in Martial Art. Besides that, I am going to call out, while tapping Orthodox Guard. "Do you really want to leave here in a body bag! Give yourselves up to me, and I'll see you receive a fair trial for your crimes!"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:08 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

(You should tap Riposte too and maybe spend a point on Strike or something. You have a lot of Force points left for a combat situation that is about to over.)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 07:07 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I don't actually want to kill them to be honest. How close am I to the fightees?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 02:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Bit late to be not killing, and a bit hard to do that as well!

You're in close combat with the two remaining attackers.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 05:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, I'll still tap orthodox guard and take out the gunner person. Then use grip on the bosses throat to knock the man (hopefully) unconscious. At least that is my goal.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The gunner and the boss get initiative! Tapping Orthodox Guard gives you +2 Parry against incoming attacks, but it may not have been enough. It seems you get lucky this time around- the gunner gets you for 3 damage, and the boss misses!

You respond by rolling ten successes of your own- mostly 2s and 1s, which count as successes with that Guard tap- and cut the gunner cleanly in half.

-----

RAIDER INTERCEPTION, Start of Turn 7

Crop Field

Denzral (LS9): 3/51 [OGu RF RP] (5F)

Raider Leader (G12): 3(in CC only)/30 [BB GS CG] (1F)

-----

It is all down to initiative, now. If you want to make any other nifty Force expenditures to make sure you survive, do so now...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 12:23 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'd like to use grip on the man's throat. "Life is precious, don't lose yourself, in this pointless action. You will lose your life! Fool!" I'll move to slice off his gun hand, or at least his gun, tapping riposte. I'd prefer to destroy his gun and leave the boss intact but, either way he is disarmed so... that or I slice him in half. (something I'd like to avoid) If I get initive first, I'll attempt the disarm, if not I'll kill him. Can I spend a FP to get initive?

Last edited by Jedireaper on Apr 18th, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 12:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That post was a bit confusing... do you want to Grip him if you get initiative or do you want to attack him? You cannot slice the gun out of his hand; it is a Lightsaber attack and you'll be hitting him with it.

If you had the schtick Charge you could tap it to act first, or if you had the Force power 'Quickness' you could spend a Force point to do the same. As it stands, you have neither.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 08:43 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

If I get initiative I will use Grip, if not then Ill strike him down with all of my hatred and my journey towards the dark side will be complete. So to speak, tapping Riposte.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 01:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hah! Non-canon Dark Side descents not permitted, I'm afraid!

Your talent with the Force is quicker than the boss's ability to aim and shoot, it seems. With a clamped fist, you will your attacker to begin suffocating as his airway is closed by your Grip. He falls to his knees and drops his guns. He gasps and gurgles but tries to say nothing.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:41 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay,so can I capture him. Go! Pokeball ect

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 08:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Your man falls to his knees as you get closer... but it is not because he is choking. He grabs for one of his pistols, snatches it up, and places it against his temple.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:19 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Who sent you?!" Denz freezes, he hadn't expected this.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

He meets your gaze.

"Hail the Cult of Necros!" he gurgles, before squeezing the trigger. The bolt kills him instantly, and he falls backwards.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 06:43 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denz looked at the body of the boss, it's head a smoking crater. He was a little shocked; and feeling very foolish. He could have handled the situation a lot better than he did. He realised he was surrounded by the bodies of the Raiders, and he suddenly felt saddened, and he wondered who would clear up this mess. He turned and loked at the devastation to the field, and sighed, beginning to walk back through the field. 'The Cult of Necros?' He thought to himself.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 12:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The devastation to the field has not been great, but you have cut down a few great swaths of wheat with your lightsaber unintentionally.

The Cult of Necros, though... hearing that name sends a chill through you. This is not the first time you have heard of them. The very first time was an unpleasant one. It was the day your Master was assassinated.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 06:22 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will head back to the village.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

As you walk back to town, you have time to ponder what the boss said.

The Cult of Necros was something you and your Master were investigating all those years ago. You had no leads, just rumors, and one murder...

-

You stand over the body. Being on the verge of Knighthood, corpses are not something you are unnerved by, as sad as it is to see one. But the way this one has been mutilated and set on display...

"Denzral," says your Master, Viess Ichinara, walking into the room beside you. "The security guard of the complex doesn't remember seeing anything... but I have a bad feeling about this."

The body before you was an attendant to Senator Narme of Zeszi. Senator Narme was under investigation for connections to the Hutts. You and your Master had been assigned to keep tabs on him, but now you are presented with something more pressing. A murder! Right here in the Senator's courtyard!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 07:13 PM