KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

There is.

The cord is already hooked in, the issue is that you aren't strong enough to kick your way up on the cord alone.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 05:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will try to make the ledge.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 05:20 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Consider it done! You land neatly and quietly on the balcony.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 01:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denz'll try and stay out of sight, but I doubt they'll be searching for him this high up. (unless he was spotted) He will check to see if the hallway is clear.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 04:59 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is much quieter up here. They must not have expected you to get this high up in the Tower. There are still a few Knights up here, so you will have to sneak about to make it up to King Evand's throne room.

You will also have to take the stairs to avoid detection.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 07:02 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Have my 'friends' been up to anything yet?

Denz will sneak his way up.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 02:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

If they have, it hasn't been reported on the comms.

You gradually make your way up, floor after floor. The stairs are easy after your initial climb, but even your rapid ascension starts to tire you.

You pass your Intrusion check and make it to the stairway just below the throne room at the top of the Tower.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 08:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Knights are mobilizing against the King, why is it taking so long for them to get him? Or are not all the Knights clued into this plot.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 02:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Only one way to find out!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 07:28 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will walk quietly uip the last ste of stairs.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 02:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You ascend to the throne room of King Evand, who is pacing in front of his throne nervously. His top Knights stand erect beside the throne. The King appears to be entertaining any audience, Denzral.

An audience with Lothar and a handful of Knights. Crutch is at his side, rifle in hand.

"Your Highness, we must get you to safety," Lothar says. "The Jedi will be here at any moment..."

"I should stay here and guide my city through this mess," the King says. "How could I have been so blind as not to see this coming?"

"Even I did not foresee this betrayal and rebellion, my Lord," Lothar says. "Do not feel discouraged. However, you cannot lead if the Jedi kills you. He tried to kill me earlier, and almost bested me."

"It's true," Crutch says.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 08:34 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh boy.

I am sure Lothar already knows Denz is there...

I guess I could just come open and clean. My current idea is to step out and say something like this;

"Indeed, that part is true King Evand." Denzral will call out as he steps into the room, tossing his lightsabre a few meters from him. "But I would not trust the men before you, they have been plotting most heinously against you. As you can see, I am unarmed. And if you would permit me, I have proof (at least I hope) that it is Lothar who is the betrayer/traitor you seek. "

I need advice on if this is the best option.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:50 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, I'll minus the tossing of the lightsabre, and the 'As you can see, I am unarmed.' line, and I am good to go.

I am hoping...

Persuade: 3
Charisma: 4

...will help me here. (sorry for ouble post).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 02:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Lothar and his henchmen turn at the sound of your voice, and Crutch immediately trains his rifle on you. Lothar slips his lightsaber into his hand slowly.

"Allow me to remove the threat to you, my King," Lothar hisses.

King Evand studies you for a moment, then speaks.

"My adviser tells me that you are the one plotting my downfall," King Evand says. "I want to know why he believes this, and I want to know why you believe what you have just said, before any resolution comes about."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 04:53 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Plotting your downfall would not benefit me in the slightest," Denzral will begin, "before I tell you anything however- would it be possible to have these men and their personal guard placed under the watchful guns of your personal Knights, your highness." (or something along those lines)

In what form do I have the evidence? Is it presentable....

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You are in no position to make requests," Lothar says.

"My adviser is right," the King says.

You essentially have files on a datastick that need to be put into something that can play files.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:07 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Fair enough." Denzral will recount his story from leaving after dinner and going to inform the King of his intentions but finding him unavailable and going to the Hanger to investigate till now. He will miss out the part about releasing the prisoners. While doing this, he will scan the room for a holo-projector of some kind (would that do the trick?)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The King has a holo-projector in his court, sure.

"Is any of what he says true, Lothar?" the King asks, skeptical.

"Not a word," Lothar says. "I encountered him at the hangars while preparing one for a new arrival of immigrants, when he began to attack me and accuse me of the most absurd things!"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 09:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Where Crutch brought me to, certainly was no hanger." Denzral says while moving for the holo-projector (if it indeed can be used for what Denz needs). "May I use your holo-projector, your highness?"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 09:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Certainly," King Evand says. "What is it that you wish to show us?"

Lothar looks confused.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 09:34 PM