KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Why are you confused, Lothar?"

Denzral will set it all up. Can I get a reading on Tull without a Force Point expenditure?

"I wish to show you the truth."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 10:15 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You never can get a reading on Lothar. Lothar is Power Hungry, so his Will is too strong, and Iron Will makes it harder still. Among other things...

Soapy's recording begins to play once you set up the information to play. It does not get far before Crutch suddenly shoots the holo-projector and Lothar starts choking the King with the Force.

"Kill them all!" Lothar orders his men.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 01:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Is there a window? Denz will use advance bombard on them.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Feb 1st, 2012 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:09 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Them being who? You have four Knights, Lothar, or Crutch to choose from.

You also have a blaster that you can use for free.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will shoot Lothar with his blaster, Ganslinger in play.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Quickdraw Denzral over here snaps his blaster out and opens fire on Lothar as things start getting messy. He rolls one success for 4 damage, forcing Lothar to ignite his lightsaber and deflect the shot. In the process, he releases the King from his Grip.

The King's Guards start exchanging fire with the corrupted Knights, killing one with their massive guns. Crutch shoots at one of them, and they begin to back up behind the King's throne.

The King is adjusting the gauntlet on his right arm...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:17 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denz will use combat push to knock one of the Corrupted Knights into Lothar. Denz will tap gunslinger and charge in, firing at Lothar if the Combat push has knocked him off balance. Then swap to his sabre.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Lothar is knocked slightly off-balance by your Combat Push, giving you a bonus of four dice to your point-blank gunshot. Lothar is not terribly impressed and quickly deflects the bolt, taking 7 damage nonetheless.

Behind him, there is a crackle of energy as King Evand activates an energy shield that emerges from a device on his wrist. He quick-draws his pistol and starts firing into the corrupted Knights with a Carnival of Carnage tap, assisting his Guards. Together, they finish off the Knights in one go.

"Traitors!" King Evand says.

Crutch tries firing at the King, but the bolt is intercepted by the King's shield and dissipates harmlessly.

When you activate your lightsaber, Lothar laughs.

"You could not best me before, what makes you think you will do so now?" Lothar asks, raising his blade.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 08:57 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

How many FP do I have left... 2?

Denzral will say nothing, and will activate his sabre.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 10:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Lothar moves to engage you... but King Evand opens fire on him. Eagle Eye allows him to shoot into melee without hitting you, and so Lothar has to defend himself against the King while you prepare yourself for battle.

Crutch has descended the stairs slightly to gain some cover against the King's Guards, who have switched to 10,000 Bolts and are rattling away at him.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:15 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, so what am I looking at here? A duel? If so, lets begin it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Lothar seems reluctant to engage you this time. With the King firing at his back, he cannot defend himself as well. Instead, he performs a rather dramatic Defensive Leap and flies off the balcony of the King's throne room...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:48 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can Denz use grip on him?!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:58 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You could give it a go!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:11 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Go on then. My other idea was to call his lightsabre to me.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

An impossible feat, that. Lothar is actively using it and would counter your attempt.

You make your Grip attempt! Your pool is reduced to eight by his Force Defense, but you still pull off five successes! An impressive roll.

Unfortunately, Lothar matches that roll with his highest combat score- Lightsaber. He breaks loose and drops down, though you did give him 5 damage and throw off his Agility check. His jump was not as graceful as he had hoped and he lands rather heavily on the balcony some ways down.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:26 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Are you okay, King Evand?" Denzral will ask hurrying for the balcony, and taking out his grapple. He will hook it through the balcony, step up and drop down, using the rope to slow his decent and if nesessary digging his sabre into the wall to help slow his decent a little, but speed is of the essence.

And I think that is all my Force Points gone. Shame.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Feb 4th, 2012 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 08:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You have one left!

And the King is still in a tense firefight with Crutch. The assassin has killed one of the King's Guards.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 02:52 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Quick odds calculations on their chances of winning?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 05:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Depends on their rolls!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 06:31 AM