KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, I'll better go and deal with Crutch,... I'll use swiftness to get there a little quicker, and try and slice the mans head from his body.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 02:01 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Swiftness only allows you to draw your lightsaber for free. It is Dash to get to him!

Crutch swiftly retreats with a Jedi coming his way. You move to pursue, but the King calls out to you.

"Wait, Jedi!" King Evand says. "Do not go after him."

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 09:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denz will stop, and pause while deactivating his sabre. "Very well. Are you okay, King Evand?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 11:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I am alright," King Evand says. "I am distraught at the betrayal of my most trusted advisor. I'm unhurt, at least."

King Evand sighs.

"We need a plan," King Evand says. "I am not sure who to trust now. I don't even trust you necessarily."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 01:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"If it helps I don't trust you either but it appears for the moment we have little choice, and at least we now both know who the culprit is."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 03:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"What is it that Lothar has been doing, this whole time?" King Evand asks.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:01 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I am still not entirely sure, he has been doing something that has some relation to the cult of Necros. He did something to the girl, Enah. For all we know the entire city is his army. He could be controlling them." Denz will tell him what he knows.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"No, there's no way," King Evand says. "They are loyal to me!"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 06:47 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(did I get something wrong?)

"That may be, but so were your Knights and look what happened. If they are being controlled against their wills..." Denzral will trial off.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 07:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

What do you mean?

King Evand sighs.

"I have no way to tell who is loyal and who is a traitor," King Evand says. "Not until they shoot at me. I can't win this fight."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 08:40 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I believe Lothar is the key to all this, but I have no way to be sure."

(I am not sure what I am telling the King is the truth, it's what I think miht be going on, but I am unsure...)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 01:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

All you can do is theorize on the full scale of Lothar's operation, though you are certain it is fairly large.

"Perhaps we should leave," the King's bodyguard suggests, tending to the other, downed guard.

"No," King Evand says. "My people need me."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 02:24 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"That is very noble of you, but moving to a safer location is wiser. Lothar has been here for sometime, and his operation is quite large. Tell me, why were the population being tagged, whose idea was it?" Denzral will look over the balcony.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 06:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"It was Lothar's idea," King Evand says. "We were tagging them for organization. The Stad had been terribly disorganized and almost a slum for immigrating outcasts. Lothar thought enforcing a strict tracking system for our citizens would help instill order. Those who resisted were deported."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:47 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"These tags may do more than just track people."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 03:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I've seen the system it uses," King Evand says. "It just tracks people and maintains a profile of their physical attributes and criminal records."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 06:16 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Have you seen the device itself?"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 09:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes," King Evand says. "Why?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:42 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I am most likely wrong, but I thought iut possible that this device may have something to do with this "Rebellion"."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"It doesn't matter now," Evand says. "His plan is already in motion."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 09:07 PM