KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"True, I should start after Lothar. He has quite a head start."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 09:20 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Are you planning on taking on Lothar and all of his potential loyalists?" asks King Evand.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 03:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Well, I don't really have much choice do I, I hope perhaps not alone." Denzral will toss the King a curteous smile. "And I am sure a man of your stature has resources and men totally loyal to him. You must have had something in place if anything like this were to happen?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 04:09 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes," the King says. "An escape route."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 10:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Sorry Rexx, been quite a bit busy... I also have no idea what to do in this at the moment... I'm... shall we say, stumped.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 02:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The King has told you that he has no contingent for fighting an insurrection, but he does have a means of escaping the Tower. What do you make of that?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 10:08 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Not much... if Lothar was aware of it all I could think is that the escape route is trapped. Or it could be a trap. I am at a loss.. I don't currently know where Lothar could be heading (though I am sure he'll take another pot shot at the King). Honestly I don't know what to make of it. I screwed up twice, probably more.I could have had Lothar that time I think. DAMNIT!

I suppose it is best we escape the tower, and then work from there. I am going to assume the escape route leads to the spaceport. It's what I'd do.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 01:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Things have been out of your control since the beginning; Lothar intended it to stay that way.

The King will gladly report that Lothar does not know about this route, and that the route DOES go to a starship. Just not to the starport.

The throne is a little damaged from crossfire, but he keys in a code on one of the arms and compartment opens in the floor beside it. A rack raises up, bearing three jetpacks.

"Unfortunately my guard won't be needing one," King Evand says. "So this one is yours."

He presses the jetpack into your hand.

"Be careful; it doesn't have much fuel."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 05:55 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Thank..." Denzral takes the jetpack "...you." Denz ill look over the device to see if he can figure it out. "Jetpacks? A novel idea."

Okay, thats enough direction for me. Denz'll go along with this. Thanks Rex.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 11:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

King Evand intends to fly directly from the throne room and up the mountainside the embraces the rear courtyard of the White Tower. He has a starship hidden there that can escape Halloy.

It will be Pilot rolls to reach the secret hangar safely.

You sense beings coming up the stairs...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 05:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"If we are going, now is the time. A group approaches." Can Denz sense anything about them? Is Denz confident in his ability to use the equipment?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 06:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That depends on your rolls! At least you have Pilot.

In that case, King Evand and his bodyguard are making a run for the balcony that Lothar took a flying leap off of, starting up their jetpacks. You follow and leap as well... and then you are hanging in mid-air, supported by the jetpack as it roars to life. It is very loud and you cannot hear anything else, really. You will just have to follow King Evand.

Before you can get clear, however, several Knights emerge into the throne room and start firing at you as you zip away.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 06:15 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tactical Awareness any good here?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 10:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Not incredibly so, no.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 10:24 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Alright. Will just try to keep going.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 10:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You can take evasive action, or you can speed off. Which will it be?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 02:29 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I would love to say a happy medium would be great.... but..

The further away Denz is, the harder it would be to be hit I am guessing... he'll go evasive.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 04:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You've made better rolls, Denzral, but between the Defense generated by using your Lightsaber and the few points you score on your Pilot roll, you sail away unharmed! They fire hopelessly at you and you manage to reflect a few back, watching as they drop off the balcony.

It is kind of exhilirating, being able to fly like this. You soar through the air like a bird! Too bad these things don't carry much fuel.

In a short time, King Evand has led you to a cave. He sets down easily and with practice, while his guardian sets down more heavily due to his armor. You land with a stumble, but you're okay.

The cave is wide enough to accept a starship... and sure enough, there is a heavy starfighter hidden within.

"So, Jedi," King Evand says. "Where do we go from here? I never had a destination in mind, when I hid this thing..."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 05:15 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral has no intention of leaving Halloy without Lothar. Dead or otherwise.

"I am sorry for what has happened here, King. I need to find some way of tracking Lothar. He needs to be brought to justice."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

At this point, Denzral has no means of reaching Lothar. You had your opportunity to end it all down there in the caverns, but you chose to flee (wisely, mind you) and lost the opportunity. Lothar had no intention of confronting you on even ground.

"Suit yourself," the King says. "Then you will die here. Lothar is not going anywhere, I'm sure of that. He'll stay here on Halloy and establish himself as the ruling power.

"I want to seek asylum on Coruscant, and I'll need your assistance," he claims. "From there, we can find a way to strike back at Lothar and retake Halloy and rescue its citizens."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 09:37 PM