KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 57 58 [59]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"My droid is still here..." Denzral takes out his comlink. "Soapy I have to return to Coruscant, I have no way of getting to you. Find somewhere to hide and stay safe my friend. I will return for you if I can. May the Force be with you." He moves the com from his mouth. " We should leave now, I will provide any assistance you will require to gain Republic asylum. It won't be that hard I am sure."

I foresee an action packed sequel lol

So I failed lol big grin

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:07 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You were unable to thwart the plot that Lothar had lain. You did reveal it, however! Total failure would have included the death of King Evand; he only survived due to your timely arrival.

As you say, gaining asylum for Evand should not be difficult. The Republic often takes in people of import in dangerous times. The real issue will be getting anyone in the Republic to aid him in any way beyond that. Evand is (was) the ruler of a planet outside the Republic that was originally founded on the money they reaped from slavery. Sure, he was King, but the King of something looked down upon in the Republic. The Senate will begrudgingly approve his asylum and do nothing more.

Evand is a capable pilot and starts up the starship, content that you are giving him your word as a Jedi and that he will be able to find asylum on Coruscant. The starship hums to life and quickly soars away from Halloy, slipping away quietly into the sky and beyond.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That was fun... so I assume, for now at least, it is over. This game took far longer than I expected it to... and I made a hell of a lot of mistakes. The end was really just luck that I got there in time to rescue the king. Denz will report to the council and follow what ever procedures are required to get the King (and his bodyguard?) Republic asylum upon arrival on Coruscant.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:50 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Halloy

"Report on our losses," says Lothar, pacing before the melted throne. His minions have been cleaning up the mess in the Tower since the Jedi slipped out of his grasp.

Crutch lists some figures- men killed by the Jedi were few, but soldiers loyal to the King killed quite a few more. And then there was the prison break that turned into quite a hassle.

"What is the status on those prisoners?"

"Those that were not killed... managed to escape," Crutch says. "We're not sure where to. They have likely left the city to wander the desert."

"They're not a concern, then," Lothar snorts.

"We also located the secret landing bay where we think the King departed from," Crutch says. "He is not on Halloy any longer."

"I sensed as much," Lothar says. "He took the Jedi with him."

"Do we have anything to fear from the Republic?" Crutch asks.

"No," Lothar says. "The Senate won't do any more than they need to. He will be sheltered... that will be all. But I don't want him returning. See to it that Evand is eliminated, my assassin..."

"Yes, sir," Crutch says.

"And give the orders to begin the round-up," Lothar says. "Soon, we'll commence with the ritual and begin the auction..."

End

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*credis roll to the Star Wars end theme*

Jedireaper as Jedi Knight Denzral Vassisk
REXXX as everyone else.

Special thanks for REXXX and very special thanks to George Lucas...

So anyway... I really enjoyed that REXXX, thank you very much, and I would love another one ha ha...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 06:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There will be one coming your way! As well as 2xp.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 06:03 PM