KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral let the council discuss the situation.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 11th, 2010 12:00 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Windu is studying you while the Council members discuss amongst themselves once more. It is Ki-Adi-Mundi that addresses you next.

"This holds special resonance for you, does it not?" Master Mundi asks.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 07:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral's expression briefly changed, going from passive to almost resentful of the fact that Master Mundi had reached this stage of the topic. Pain shone in his eyes. He gathered himself quickly however, and nodded. "Yes." Denzral almost refused to keep talking. "Although-" he glanced at the other members "-as you are all aware, several years ago my master was..." he redirected his gaze back the Mundi "...assassinated.". He then noticed that Mace Windu was studying him; to hell with it! I am a human being, and I feel pain at my masters death, let him watch me! His eyes hardened. "The investigation into my Master's death brought fourth little in the way of Insight. We had found the body of a man, his eye's hollowed out and replaced with coins, not to mention precision gashes , and the coins were of the Cult of Necros."

Old Post May 11th, 2010 09:42 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I am aware of the details of the fall of Master Kanna Ichinne," Mace Windu says. "One of those coins is the possession of the Council. You hold the other."

"This means that this particular subject holds particular danger for you, Denzral," Plo Koon says. "If the Cult of Necros has returned in some new form, hunting them will a temptation for you."

Old Post May 12th, 2010 03:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I do." he flicked it in his hand, rubbing his thumb over the engraved surface. "Yes." He lowered his head. "It is, master Kloon. I agree that this is something I should not look into for that very reason. The thought of not telling you about the cult's supposed return had crossed my mind. So yes this is a dangerous subject for me." He returned completely to the passive expression of earlier. "I am sorry."

Old Post May 12th, 2010 11:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"It is fortunate that you did inform us of this possible problem," Windu says, "and even more so that you realize what dangers the Cult holds for you personally."

"It is not a coincidence, I feel," Mundi says, "that it was you that apprehended the raiders at Dartta. The Force is at work here."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 03:17 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral remained silent.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Council, with your silence, looks to Windu to proceed. He does so.

"I believe what Master Mundi is implying is that there is a reason only you have heard of this return," Windu says. "These coins are evidence of its truth. You are a Jedi Knight, Denzral, and we do not hesitate to burden you with the task of uncovering the Cult of Necros. I would not ask if you were not willing."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 08:26 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I am willing, master." Denzral had not considered even for a second the conclusion that Windu and Mundi had come to. But now he could see the connections they had made. Can Denzral feel anything himself about the situation? (Intuition is it? I'll only do it if it will get me anything I need. Otherwise I consider it a waste of a Force Point that I would use elsewhere)

(Did you give Denz a Dream? I don't remember. I swear there is something I am missing here. Something that could have been useful.)

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Dreams come at poinant points in the game rather than immediately.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:18 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh I see. Anyway my character responded. I'll leave Intuition for now)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
"I am willing, master." Denzral had not considered even for a second the conclusion that Windu and Mundi had come to. But now he could see the connections they had made. Can Denzral feel anything himself about the situation?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Intuition is a free power that comes into play automatically, when appropriate. You don't have to use it. It just is. Sense is more what you are thinking about.

"Then you must find the origins of that raider group," Windu says. "They are our only link."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:24 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Yes, master Windu." Denzral bows. "I will upload this ships profile into the data banks and see if it has cropped up anywhere else recently."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I suggest following their back-trail as well," Windu says. "You know of targets that they hit prior to Dartta. I would check there and investigate what they did- aside from the obvious- and discover their base of operations."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:33 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral nods, a snile on his face. "Of course."

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

With your mission given you, the Council bids you leave to pursue it.

Windu gives you one final message, however.

"Be cautious, Denzral," Windu says. "Even as a Knight, the Dark Side may tempt you. Think not of revenge."

You are using your own ship, of course, but now is the time to begin, and make preparations for your mission.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Indeed. Denzral bids master Windu thanks, and leaves for the Jedi library. Once there he will upload the sensor scans from Soapy and do a search for any information that might be useful. Of course he will ask the droid to meet him there.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Does Denzral have connections to the Archives?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:43 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yes I think.

MERITS
Star Ship: Prototype Jedi Starfighter (Will probably come under Modified Jedi Starfighter)
Ally: R4-G3 (Soapy)

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Perfect! The problem here, then, is that the Archives are not exactly a starship registry databank. It does contain a variety of models and even famous and infamous ships, but when you feed the information from R4 into the Archives, it turns up no matches for starship's model.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" asks Jocasta Nu, the librarian for the Archives.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:45 AM