KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs. Wolverine

Gamora vs. Wolverine
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
is gamora tougher than savage hulk?

Don't bother. She lives in space... for some people thats enough for her to win, and they can't be reasoned with. Why you ask? Space is awesome I guess. Its where the moon lives.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:11 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ You don't need to be tougher than Savage Hulk to beat Wolverine. Next?
well, considering logan can hold his own against savage hulk, you actually do.

second, logan could one hit kill gamora, the same cannot be said the otherway around.

are you assuming she gets weapons or not?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:12 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Has Wolverine been beaten by someone who was less strong than Savage Hulk? Sorry if I ask a dumb obvious question.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Don't bother. She lives in space... for some people thats enough for her to win, and they can't be reasoned with. Why you ask? Space is awesome I guess. Its where the moon lives.
Being in space is not enough for a character to win against Wolverine. Good thing Gamora is equipped to beat Wolverine in addition to living in space though.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:12 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

space means jack diddly in comics. people regularly 'speak' in space even though there's supposed to be no air.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:13 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Being in space is not enough for a character to win against Wolverine. Good thing Gamora is equipped to beat Wolverine in addition to living in space though.

She lacks any healing factor feats that suggest she can take what Wolverine will dish out, or any speed / or skill feats that suggest she could avoid his attacks for any significant amount of time. So I guess I'll need you to tell me what - other than being from space, of course - is she bringing to the table to beat Wolverine?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:16 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

^ Has Wolverine been beaten by someone who was less strong than Savage Hulk?
has gamora ever survived disembowelment or decapitation? sorry if that's a dumb question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:17 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

space means jack diddly in comics. people regularly 'speak' in space even though there's supposed to be no air.

You don't need to tell me that. I don't get a boner from space camp and capri sun juice boxes, so I don't think being form space is enough to beat Wolverine.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:18 AM
Mindset

has gamora ever survived disembowelment or decapitation? sorry if that's a dumb question. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It is, and you should be.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Gamora via ownage

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:20 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Mindset
He's dumb.

He doesn't have a Sp(f)acebook account. Get it? Huh huh? Facebook... like only in space though.

sad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:20 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Srank

lets not forget that Logan was the go to guy to various near extinct race of aliens who were being held on a prison planet to save them...

also logan is the Broods bogeyman to make their younglings behave...

seems to me more ppl in the universe know logans reputation and fear him more then anyone fearing gamora...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:21 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:22 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
@Srank

lets not forget that Logan was the go to guy to various near extinct race of aliens who were being held on a prison planet to save them...

also logan is the Broods bogeyman to make their younglings behave...

seems to me more ppl in the universe know logans reputation and fear him more then anyone fearing gamora...
That's false.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:22 AM
ODG

She lacks any healing factor feats that suggest she can take what Wolverine will dish out, or any speed / or skill feats that suggest she could avoid his attacks for any significant amount of time. So I guess I'll need you to tell me what - other than being from space, of course - is she bringing to the table to beat Wolverine?
Insane healing factor isn't required to beat Wolverine. He's been beaten by foes without it. Sorry if you can't think outside such narrow concepts.
has gamora ever survived disembowelment or decapitation? sorry if that's a dumb question.
Has Wolverine always managed to disembowel and decapitate all his opponents without fail? You're forgiven for asking a stupid question.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:23 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
Thats your pic... confused

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:25 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Insane healing factor isn't required to beat Wolverine. He's been beaten by foes without it. Sorry if you can't think outside such narrow concepts. Has Wolverine always managed to disembowel and decapitate all his opponents without fail? You're forgiven for asking a stupid question.
you condescending arrogant pr%$k...you haven't provided any reasons why gamora would beat logan yet! mad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:26 AM
ODG

^ Is that what you want? Thought you were asking me stupid questions for sh1ts and g1ggles.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:28 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

This thread is over by the way. After my post on page 1, all the subsequent posts have either taken my concerns into account and realized that of course Wolverine will win, or ignored them out right, realizing their is no rebuttal to my argument because I was right, and therefor making the only way to for them to rationalize Gamora winning and remain faithful to the awesomeness of Space, Spacemen and all of the awesomeness of Outerspace-ness, is pretend I didn't say anything. Sadly, it will continue as such till the end of time. The sexy terrificness of space is too much for the rational mind!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:29 AM
Starscream M

^ Is that what you want? Thought you were asking me stupid questions for sh1ts and g1ggles.
I wanted you to back your statement up. You made it sound like logan would get owned and have no shot at winning, yet have not stated any actual reasons why.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:30 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm.. i see you are using the Cartman approach,,, wink

but what else can one do and i am to tired to make an adequate defense right now.. so i am just being funny...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:31 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote