KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Punisher capability thread.

Punisher capability thread.
Started by: Deadline

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trackz
i was thinking about Punisher taking out the fake avengers, that was pretty sick,

Yeah but I kinda thought they were no-name supervillains people use that as an excuse. I thought it would have been more of a feat if that team had been more established

and Punisher going against the Hood in the last part

I also thought that might have been too spoilerish. IMO that issue is one of the most serious Punisher stories written. I think people should have to read it for themselves. Yes I was thinking of showing how Punisher was smart enough to get The Hood to back off (maybe not the exact feat you had in mind).

Anyway heres something SamZED gave me. Punisher owning Kraven again.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8098/10845986.png

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 04:25 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stranglehold300
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool stuff.

The punisher is my favourite underdog.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 06:33 PM
Stranglehold300 is currently offline Click here to Send Stranglehold300 a Private Message Find more posts by Stranglehold300 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

edit oops.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 08:24 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 05:20 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Bloody hell now that fool is in here spamming this thread up

back to Punisher scans please.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Deadline
Kraven The Hunter Gauntlet.
I’m putting these series of fights under one heading because its arguably Punishers most impressive h2h showing. It also shows how tough he is. Punisher fights Kraven The Hunter a guy who has beaten Black Panther in h2h and held his own against Spiderman. See what he goes through before fighting him.

First he fights a berserk Tiger Shark
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Fights a berserk Mandrill ( a Daredevil enemy)
(please log in to view the image)

Then runs from Swarm and Gargoyle who cause him to pass out from the damage.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

great thread. but I really suggest moving these scans from the thread and leaving the kraven one with zero explanation of what happen before. Because theses scans are not going to go over well and will certainly be used against you if/when you bring the kraven example up as evidence in a versus thread. Thats my advice to you, but do as you wish.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:33 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

you talking to me, kazenji? i was refering to his "oops" post because I was hoping for new scans.

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 04:35 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Good Job

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 07:39 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Hell Lancer
you talking to me, kazenji? i was refering to his "oops" post because I was hoping for new scans.

No not you

this nutjob Stranglehold300.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 07:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Battlehammer
great thread. but I really suggest moving these scans from the thread and leaving the kraven one with zero explanation of what happen before. Because theses scans are not going to go over well and will certainly be used against you if/when you bring the kraven example up as evidence in a versus thread. Thats my advice to you, but do as you wish.

Theres more that happened before the Kraven fight than Tiger Shark. No people don't seem to have a problem about it and I gave a decent explanation as to why its ok.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 07:50 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Is any franken Castle going to be added to this? Just wondering

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 07:10 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

he said no, this is just for the punisher as a human

also, in what issue did one of Punishers bullets ricochet and hit him in the leg? I think it was one of the times he was fighting daredevil.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 11:45 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

he said no, this is just for the punisher as a human

Well that was the intention but if you really, really want to I don't want to be a tyrant. Honestly when you think about it it makes sense to make a seperate thread and I would prefer 616 in this thread. Serioulsy though I think I won't be posting new scans soon.

also, in what issue did one of Punishers bullets ricochet and hit him in the leg? I think it was one of the times he was fighting daredevil.

Im really not sure but I do think its DD.

Last edited by Deadline on Apr 15th, 2010 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:11 PM
SamZED

yeah frankencastle needs a seperate thread. would be easier to use scans for vs threads. But he needs more appearances first.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 05:22 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Deadline
Theres more that happened before the Kraven fight than Tiger Shark. No people don't seem to have a problem about it and I gave a decent explanation as to why its ok.

what explanation was that when you tried to pretend it was due to skill? which was the most rediculous arguement I have ever heard.......

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

edit: oops

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 05:27 PM
Trackz

Preview for Punisher vs. the Marvel Universe in which he states he's killed deadpool 33 times:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...iew&id=5925

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 08:32 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Could somebody post Punishers heroic age bio?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 07:37 PM
Bentley
Seitei

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:43 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Bentley
Here you go:

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/...AgeofHeroes.jpg

Cheers. thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 09:45 PM