KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's game Episode IV- "Chase"- Gumf Archive

Ush's game Episode IV- "Chase"- Gumf Archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

looks nice

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 02:28 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Rex's new arm actually looks like an arm, though, and is as fleciible as a normal one.

hey ..that artificial arm is better than the old one. I'm thinking of loosing one of mine also...big grin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 05:25 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

ATTENTION TO CURRENT PLAYERS OF USH'S GAME- Template changes

As you can all see, the new templates are in. Thgese are what new players will use in future. However, some of you may now adjust your template if you so wish, along the following lines:

Mah and Julie: May choose to be Scholars rather than Adventurers

Lance: May be an Athlete rather than a Swordsman

BB: May be a Vigilante rather than a Freelancer

Rex: May be a Brigand rather than a Corsair.

Marcus: Must choose whether to be a Venerable Master or a Tutelary

Gundy changes (in name only as it is the same thing) to a Venerable Master.

Dexx stays as an Orphan.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 08:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, most of these changes are now complete. The more inquisitive of you will have noitced that I have greatly tidied the area, deleting redundant threads and consolidiating others into 'Gumf' threads by game, and putting all the old post-scripts together as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 08:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup..i checked this RP area from one end to another

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 08:59 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Trust, me you don't want a fake one. While I do have a concealed knife and blaster cannon and a spring-loaded place for my left lightsaber, Kuylen can turn it off at any time.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 03:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Okay, so I play in this one, right? Where do I sign up? What would my Force mastery be considered? And can I use two 'sabers?!?!

PS: LotR by Ush? Cool.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 05:12 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

And I finally play a promising RPG!! No offense, REX.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 05:15 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

why would he, rex?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 05:29 AM
Dexx
wingless

you'll plug your character soon enough

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 05:30 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Cause the other one died.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 05:30 AM
Dexx
wingless

what?.....why would he turn his arm off, i mean

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 05:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, GK, you may play. Sign up by creating your character and posting the description on the profile thread, having looked at the available templates. And yes, you can use two sabres.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 12:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This thread is now ready to take descriptions of the people joining the game for 'Chase'

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 12:20 PM
Dexx
wingless

yeah..didn't realise my profile was THAt small...oh well.
oh..and my homeworld is not corellia, but i dunno what to put instead...something outside the republic...far away

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 08:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just delaying the start here for a day or two. Gundy has a small life crisis right now, it gives the new guys (Zink and Kaliero) a bit more time to get their characters in, and if I am going to post this comparitive abilities table for Dexx I'll need everyone to finish their template choice and advancment.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 08:44 PM
Dexx
wingless

mwah....okay
*burns impaciently*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 08:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And I really must actually WRITE the Belseraphon part of it.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 08:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

i take it it was unexpected...smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 09:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, as you know, a lot of this is a game I have played through before. But we only had Dark Side players in the first episode, so for that part of the game I have been relying heavily on some rough notes my brother made for me. Indeed, Episode III was originally written with NO Dark Side component at all, and as it is it worked very well, if a little forced (worth it for the pod race). Likewise Episode IV.

But more to the point, the more you play, the more the story diverges from what I did. There was never any call to go to Belseraphon as I played it.

Actually, the Tartarus bit is a nightmare as well, as my friends who played that part fouled up totally and barely saw any of it before the bad guys there won.

(I was on Nar Shadda)

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 09:10 PM