KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's game Episode IV- "Chase"- Gumf Archive

Ush's game Episode IV- "Chase"- Gumf Archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well, as you know, a lot of this is a game I have played through before.

actually..i didn't big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 09:16 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No? Oh, ok, a lot of them do.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2003 09:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm, odd.

None taken, Dak. smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 12:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll stick with Corsair.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 12:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I imagined so.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 12:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

name: Bion "Wraith" Velcrose
saber: 5; black, red, dark purple, yellow, & orange
weapons: blaster pistol, sniper rifle
ship: modified THX light freighter; heavily modified 1138 Void podracer

Bion was born on the world of Tejere. It was a planet of illegal gaming, from gladiatorial fights to "modified" podracing. His father, in need of money and having great dislike for his son, entered Bion in the gladiator arena. He won, and his father became a rich man. Bion gained a fearsome suit of armor. Then he moved into podracing, and came away victor of many Tejere Bloodshed Tournaments. His father gained more wealth, while Bion got to own his 1138 Void podracer, which he tinkered with a lot.

A Dark Jedi began doing business with Bion's father. The Dark Jedi told Bion he was Force sensitive. He was excited by this news. A few weeks later, his father finally revealed how much he hated his son, regardless of how much wealth he had gained from him. Bion killed his father by using the Force to choke him, a trick the Dark Jedi had taught him.

Bion began learning to use the Force from the Dark Jedi. He built his own lightsaber, with a black blade. He ended up killing his Master later. He left Tejere and roamed the galaxy with his dead father's wealth and his podracer in a THX freighter that he stole from his father's business. He finally found another Dark Jedi who taught him more in the Force, and then killed him. He did this with two more Dark Jedi, until he was very powerful. He also took up bounty hunting.

He then met Kuylen on a marshy world, hunting for him while taking up a bounty from a man named Cantor, another Marauder. He could not take down Kuylen or his followers, and instead joined him.

Bion, or "Wraith" as he's called by the others, has tan skin, black hair, and many scars from his time as a gladiator. He wears thick and spiny armor (a lot like Sauron's). He has 4 lightsabers from his past teachers and his own. While he only uses one at a time, he can sometimes fight with two sabers, though not as good at Galder.

His template is Executor, and he not only does things, he kills things.

Last edited by genral zink on Jan 31st, 2003 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 12:42 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

5 sabers??

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 06:31 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I take Tutelary

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 08:29 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'll switch to Vigilante.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 07:23 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Aurra Sing has 6...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 07:24 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

maybe she changes them matching her clothing....the new groove smokin'
but having 5 sabers on you?
"ooh, ooh..what to pick"..or..can he fight with 2-3 sabers per handbig grin?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2003 08:46 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ok, I don't have details on how I met the rest of the Darkies, but I suppose Ush'll work that out.

Dak Kaliero, Corsair

Species: Arnian
Height: 5" 11 1/2'
Weight: 168 lbs.
Homeworld: Arnia
Eyes: black, orange iris and slit pupils
Lightsaber: white (2)
Alignment: Dark (Marauder)
Ship: Black Dawn, modified Z-25 Arnian Defense Force Glacier Glider
Droid: X-52495, an intelligent ASP
Other Equipment: gauntlet saber holders, Kerrobarr Tech repeater rifle, Bacta packs

Physical Description:
Strong and fast, I am an Arnian. Reptilian, with navy blue scales, short, sharp claws, and a powerful tail ending in a spike, I have a rather intimidating appearance. Which is just as well, because I like to intimidate others.
History:
I always had the potential to be a great Jedi, but the Dark Side found me first. A band of roving Dark Jedi came across me in their smuggling enterprises, and recognized my negligent Force ability. Taking me from my home and training me, they taught me the ways of the Dark Side, showing me true power. Power which betrayed them, for when I sensed my training was complete, I used the very techniques they taught me and killed them all.
Discovering at that time that one saber was too weak for me, I searched through the lightsaber crystals they were smuggling and found two white ones, with which I built two new sabers.
Not seeing any life ahead on this path, I turned to bounty hunting.
This worked out well, as my heightened animal senses gave me an edge over droid and human hunters, along with excellent saber skills and good ranged accuracy. It worked out well enough that it's still my job...

(P.S. If it's possible, Ush, I'd like to post in 1st person during the game.)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2003 07:46 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ok. Thanks for the templates, Ush, I now have a worthy character. Who else is left, just Zink?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2003 07:50 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thanks!

No problem, whatever you prefer. Exception is when I ask you questions, of course.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2003 07:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope, Zink is done. I'll kick off the new game later tonight.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2003 07:58 PM
Fire

quote:
(P.S. If it's possible, Ush, I'd like to post in 1st person during the game.)

now I aint the only one anymore

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2003 10:46 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I shall stick with Swordsman

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 04:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hey lance

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 11:59 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just Mah and Julie to go...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 01:22 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ill stick with adventuyrer

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 03:54 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote