KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)

Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Facebook is a waste of time. An ex of mine pleaded for me to make one, so I did and then she "friended" a couple of my best friends and then "friended" them elsewhere. Not that that has anything to do with Facebook. But about the site, if I see these people every day in my life why do I have to see them on my damn computer at the same time?

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:16 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

So your ex banged your best friends because of facebook and that's why you have such a hostility of it?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:18 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

No, the last sentence I wrote is why I don't like it. But she did have something to do with it. It's kinda like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand that started WW1. It was a match that lit the fire, there was already a bale of liquified hay there to begin with.

Really, who wants to build up a farm or give stupid digital presents to people anyway? Meet face-to-face and be friends. It gets your ass up off the chair or sofa for a while

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:35 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

ik what the hell is wrong with ppl geez *hide spectral tiger pet*

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:40 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

If thats how you feel. If anyone wants me facebook just search [email protected]

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:44 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I just got it for communications and planning and being bored resort to this

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:15 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Nice sig Lilk

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 11:20 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks txg did it

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 11:51 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

The green strikes a strong-looking background. Who's the character in it?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 02:53 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

His name is tyrant he's a sythe weilding demon

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 02:54 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Wouldn't want to go up against that. Unless I was Solid Snake

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 02:58 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

who would

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:07 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

So let's start the battle

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:03 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

we start wen the other char get to the mess hall
and moscow no powerplaying this time ill control the opponent unless some1 wants to

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Apr 9th, 2010 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:05 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Alright, I won't powerplay. I'll just give some helpful hints.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 08:45 PM
MadMel
Heh

im out
sorry, but i cant juggle 3 rps and work, on top of everything else erm

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 09:36 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 10:40 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

this rp is on its deathbed might as well kill it so itwont suffer. so from now on this rp is closed. also i will be working on a top legendary rp that will go past the legendary 300 page mark!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:31 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Ending it? Quitters never win... or something like that

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:32 AM
starryknight

IM GOING TO KILL MY TOON EPICLY THEN!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:35 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote