KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)

Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was going nowhere, but im making a spectacular one. just you wait

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:36 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Hey it was going somewhere. Pretty much only on the Darkside part, but still.

Tch. This better be some "legendary" cool thing you're brewing now. smokin'

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:40 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

meh madmel has a point 3 rp is hard to keep track of

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:41 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Im just waiting Gaku and Megan im all alone in the mess hall oh and that ooc conversation me and regelion were in my computer class and our friend thought it was funny to write something well very............. uncomfortable so we edited it to prevent the mods from banning us sorry about that

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:45 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

lilk is closing the rp

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:51 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

wait why

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 07:27 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its like mel said. 3 rps, and school isnt easy.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 02:24 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:38 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

no this sucks don't close it not this rp the idea of closing the rp sucks

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:44 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im writing a god of war rp
and a final fantasy one also
should be great!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 03:42 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so would anyone like to join my Rp I'm not trying to start it up till i get girls into it the girls that were suppose to be in it haven't been online in a while because of school so yeah

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:13 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote