KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla (2014)

Godzilla (2014)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I suppose if you like stories to do with bikie gangs.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 01:06 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

It's way better and more complex than "a story about a biker gang"

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 02:09 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think Sons of Anarchy is better than BB.

Come at me, bro no expression

(just noticed the irony that BB star Bryan Cranston is in this, whereas SOA star Charlie Hunnam was in the other epic kaiju film, Pacific Rim)
Sons of Anarchy is trash. No wonder you think its better.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 09:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by Mindship
I'm still remembering how great Godzilla looked in one of his movies when he was CGI'ed while swimming underwater.

This is gonna look at least as great...God(zilla) willing.

Its funny. I remember watching the beginning of that gmk newer version as a kid. I never saw it through though. Still havent. I should. Thanks for the refresh.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 09:52 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by quanchi112
Sons of Anarchy is trash. No wonder you think its better.

Trolling on shows you don't watch. Not surprised, violator.
Also SOA frequently gets selected as one of the year's best shows, so nice job displaying your pathetic ignorance for the trillionth time.

Anyways, I loled at this:

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Apr 24th, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 11:35 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

SoA is one of my absolute favorite shows of all time at this point, but it's not better than "Breaking Bad"; it can be argued that SoA isn't even the best show on it's own network anymore, what with "Justified" increasing in quality with each new season and SoA coming off a terrible finale.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 12:36 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I disagree. The finale was great and I can't wait to see what happens next. The worst SOA has ever gotten IMO is S3 when they were running around Ireland looking for Jax's kid. It stagnated the plot IMO. I personally like it more than BB, but that's just subjective opinion. I really want to catch up on Justified and The Shield. I hear those shows are amazing.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 12:48 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Justified is amazing. There are very few shows better than Breaking Bad though. Firefly and Twin Peaks at the top of my head big grin

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 01:02 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Again, I'm just glad that the stars of two great shows get to be in two epic kaiju films.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 01:17 PM
ShadowFyre

I'm trying to upload the wondercon video off my phone but it won't let me. You just hit upload file right?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 03:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
Trolling on shows you don't watch. Not surprised, violator.
Also SOA frequently gets selected as one of the year's best shows, so nice job displaying your pathetic ignorance for the trillionth time.

Anyways, I loled at this:

I watched a few eps and was bored. I laughed and never watched it again, hick.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 03:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm trying to upload the wondercon video off my phone but it won't let me. You just hit upload file right?

What is the url?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 03:52 PM
ShadowFyre

I downloaded it. I"m gonna true one more time then I'm gonna just email it to someone.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 10:56 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Can you PM the link to me?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 11:45 PM
ShadowFyre

There is no link anymore. I have it downloaded on my phone. I could email it to ya.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 02:06 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

There's a limit to the size of the file you can upload in a KMC post.

Why don't you just upload it onto photobucket and then share it?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 11:00 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:01 PM
ShadowFyre

The quality is really cellphone bad and its kinda small. No real spoilers though. And some of the CGI is still in the previs stages. Mainly the water scenes.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:03 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

BS its kinda small...it takes up the whole screen.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:11 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:11 PM