KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla (2014)

Godzilla (2014)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

First Look at the New Godzilla!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 11:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The first one was horrible I hope they don't make another one.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:04 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Cursed Saint o'the Damned

Man. I sat thru Godzilla 98 3 times in hopes that it would get better,

Spoilers.....

It didn't.
sad

Oh and never read the novelezation of the movie.

Unless your a hardcore enviromental nutjob.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 11:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
The first one was horrible I hope they don't make another one.

Different people involved if you did'nt know that...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 06:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

No I did not but that does not mean it is going to be any good.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:11 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

No I did not but that does not mean it is going to be any good.

Oh......we can see into the future now can we?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:11 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

yes and anyway everyone knows that sequels are never better then the first ones.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:14 PM
Flyattractor
Cursed Saint o'the Damned

Re: First Look at the New Godzilla!

Originally posted by Kazenji
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68255

Now thats Godzilla !!!

Looks good.
But don't you feel it might still be too soon after 911 for such content to be put in a movie?

laughing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 08:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I liked the American version of Godzilla.

I've always liked Godzilla as well but I have to say that I liked the American version better in terms of design. Just seemed to move and look better moving.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 01:36 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

yes and anyway everyone knows that sequels are never better then the first ones.

laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 05:32 AM
ares834
Eva Pilot

Re: First Look at the New Godzilla!

Now thats Godzilla !!!

eek!
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!

Hopefully this turns out to be far better than the American one. Can't help but wonder if there is going to be another monster in this one?

Aslo check this out the fight between the Original and the fake Godzilla from Final Wars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3s5...feature=related

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 28th, 2010 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 06:33 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Well it is true the first movie always is better but in this case both will be pretty bad.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 02:42 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Now thats Godzilla !!!

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Aside from the fact that this isn't a sequel or a continuation of 1998's Godzilla film in any way (the picture given more than clearly shows that), the stereotype of sequels never being as good as the original has long since faded beyond just the cinema medium. This has actually been apparent since possibly the mid 1990's. It was only ever given back a spark due to the likes of Michael Bay among others.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:02 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Lasers.

As a man who sat there and watched a Godzilla marathon on a sci-fi channel which took forever and a half because of all the damn commercial breaks.

I can honestly say. I want More Godzilla.

And if they really do make another one, Im going to be there, dressed in a rubber godzilla suit asking for tickets to the show.

I loved the american godzilla, i still love it, Because Godzilla kicks ass.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 06:02 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

Gareth Edwards to Direct Godzilla

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=73009

He directed the recent movie 'Monsters'

good thing they're doing a rewrite for the script

quote:
David Callaham (Doom, The Expendables) provided a first draft of the upcoming film

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 05:17 AM
Tzeentch
Like to live dangerously?

Oh god, that guy?

Does that mean the movie is going to be about two idiot white people's romantic relationship with Godzilla popping in once every hour or so and not really doing anything?

"Muldoon strongly disliked Dennis Nedry and even said "There is justice in the world after all," when he found Nedry's disemboweled body by the Jungle River. He spends most of the novel riding around the park, drinking whiskey (at one point Hammond describes him as a drunk) and attempting to restore order. He is later attacked by a pack of Velociraptors, but survives by wedging himself into a pipe. He manages to kill a few of them (one with a rocket launcher), and eventually escapes the island with the other survivors. He killed at least two raptors and the adult tyrannosaur during the course of the story."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 05:30 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

Biollante could be in the reboot and theres also a sculpture of the new Godzilla design in the link

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...4/news/?a=48428

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 08:17 AM
steverules_2
The doctor

I'd rather he took on Mechagodzilla but I can wait...

Ultimate Spider-Man Peter Parker, the true spider

I created Raptor Bada and Donald

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 08:26 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

do you you know anything about godzilla? Oh and about your post....,Aliens stick out tongue

im always down for a good monster movie. I cant wait for this, assuming they want to portray Godzilla as being GODZILLA. The only thing wrong with godzilla movies is that they're made in japan.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 12:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

Can't be that hard to do a Godzilla vs movie that does'nt involve men in rubber suits with the technology these days.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 12:27 PM