KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla (2014)

Godzilla (2014)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Footage was shown at this year's San Diego Comic-con

but here's a teaser poster

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 09:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Frank Darabont rewriting the script

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/frank...Db+aggregate%29

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 12:45 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

Dope.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 12:38 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Damn I really want a trailer

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 12:39 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 01:18 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just want to see Godzilla shooting lasers in this movie.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 03:48 AM
steverules_2

...do you mean his atomic breath?

Unless there's something I've missed I don't think Godzilla ever shot lasers

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 11:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by steverules_2
...do you mean his atomic breath?

That's what i ment.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 12:07 PM
steverules_2

Ah right

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 01:16 PM
super pr*xy

mouth laser..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 05:25 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Didn't mecha godzilla have lasers?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 05:29 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 09:05 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Weird, the link isn't working for me, Kaz. What's the gist?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 11:43 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I can't open the link cause my computer sucks...I'm gonna make a guess and say money problems, it's usually the problem

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 11:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Works fine for me

your computers suck.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 12:19 PM
super pr*xy

Legendary Pictures has today filed suit against producers Dan Lin, Roy Lee and Doug Davison in order to have them removed from the Godzilla reboot. However, they are attempting to file a restraining order to halt the production of the film. Read on for details!

Josh Wilding - 1/9/2013

The news that a couple of the producers of the Godzilla remake wasn't met with an awful lot of interest, especially after it was revealed that the likes of Henry Cavill and Scoot McNairy are being considered for the lead human role. Well, things have today taken a far more serious turn as The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Legendary Pictures has sued Dan Lin, Roy Lee and Doug Davison over whether or not they are entitled to remain on the project. They have responded with an attempt to halt the production of the film with a temporary restraining order. You can read the complaint in full HERE, but the only real losers in this are us and director Gareth Edwards.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 05:52 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Frank Darabont Talks Godzilla

"What I found very interesting about Godzilla is that he started off definitely as a metaphor for Hiroshima and Nagasaki," he explains. "And some of the atom bomb testing we were doing in the South Pacific in the subsequent years. The giant terrifying force of nature that comes and stomps the s--t out of your city, that was Godzilla… What we're trying to do with the new movie is not have it camp, not have it be campy. We're kind of taking a cool new look at it. But with a lot of tradition in the first film. We want this to be a terrifying force of nature. And what was really cool, for me, is there was a very compelling human drama that I got to weave into it. It's not that cliched, thinly disguised romance or bromance, or whatever. It's different, it's a different set of circumstances than you're used to seeing."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:03 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Darabont needs to understand, no matter how you fry an egg, it's still gonna be a fried egg.

No matter how hard he tries not to be cliched...if there's a monster involved that terrorises a city, if there's people living in that city...than he's version is going to be just as cliched as every other Godzilla movie.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 04:28 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ultracare
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 23rd, 2013 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 10:40 AM
ultracare is currently offline Click here to Send ultracare a Private Message Find more posts by ultracare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ditto
I'm your huckleberry

They should really lean towards the traditional look.
I wasn't to keen on that iguana look back in 1998.

SUPPORT MY TROOPS! Plz \(^_^)/

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 11:26 PM
ditto is currently offline Click here to Send ditto a Private Message Find more posts by ditto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote