KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pokeverse v.s. FFverse

Pokeverse v.s. FFverse
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So, dead people, who in life were just another FF party, can hold back the void, but the aspects of time and space can't? I disagree. The Void does kool shit, but only when no one pushes back on it. How's the void gonna erase everything when Dialga and Palkia are giving it respective "no u"s? The void ever destroyed the universe while time and space actively resisted?

Also, where the hell were they, then? They were certainly not in Kansas.
Another FF party who beat an ExDeath that erased continents. no expression

In death, we do not know what they were capable of... Oh wait, we do. They were capable of holding back the power of the Void. Which was, and I cannot stress this enough, wielded by a weaker ExDeath than Neo, the one who destroyed the universe. The Dawn Warriors defeated the ExDeath who was wielding the Void they stopped. As Neo ExDeath, he IS the Void.

No, technically it has never destroyed the universe, only been stated to.

They were in the dimension of the Void, but not actually within it, otherwise they would have been, you know, deleted from existence. Seriously, this is consistently what the Void can do in any game it appears in.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Make a wish on Jirachi that the FFverse never existed.

/thread

A sobetuer hits Jirachi with Fogga at the beginning of the fight, and other FFverse characters kill it before the effect wears off.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:50 AM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by linkownsyousobs

I don't think that the legendaries would apply though, im pretty sure there is only one copy of them.

Not all of the legendaries.

Besides Lugia, there are also a few Phione and Mew.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:50 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
1. Entei existed still after the Unown had left.

2. That's why I said PIS. The Entei situation is essentially using the out of control power of the Unown against the out of control power of the Unown. Yet Entei was able to conquer the barrier the Unown had around them.

3. Well stopping the Void can't be all that difficult if it happened.

Dialga and Palkia > Time and Space. Dialga and Palkia can exist without Time and Space, vice versa does not work.

So does anyone know how the Void was stopped?
1. ... No it didn't. no expression It began to fade away.

2. Wasn't Entei defeated in the movie? Charizard at least put up a good fight. You still do not get the point, they have not shown to do more than what they did, to assume they can is faulty.

3. By the Dawn Warriors who while living defeated the same ExDeath who wielded the same power over the Void... And that is extremely faulty logic. That is like saying that destroying the DC Multiverse cannot be that difficult if it has happened (It has). Proves nothing, and once again, different ExDeath. Ignore this all you want, but Neo ExDeath's power over the Void was not contested.

Incorrect. They literally are time and space.

By the Dawn Warriors. How is never stated.

Also, I forgot about Cosmos. She is just as powerful as Chaos. She solos this thread. no expression

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

There are also multiple Entei.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:53 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Sephiroth casts Meteor....none of the Pokemon have Holy, only ones that could leave the dimension (like Palkia and Dalgia) could escape from it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:55 AM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm not talking about the multiple Entei. no expression

I am talking about that ONE Entei in the movie.

Also, Omega will immediately kill every single Pokemon that is earth-based.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:57 AM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

cool... when do they show up? I never saw it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:57 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

An example would be Magickarp, feebass, caterpie, etc.....alot of the pokemon wouldn't be able to do much to the FF verse, they would be wiped out alot faster than the stonger ones would survive. It isn't false.

As a team, yes they could fight like them, but it wouldn't make this strategy useless. It's like quality vs quantity. Most Pokemon, by themselves only have one type of element they can use, only some have mixed ones, and most of them have a specific weakness. All of the black mages, by themselves, have most of the elemental magic they need to take them out. If they split up into teams, focusing on certain types of pokemon, it would definitely work to their advantage. Pokemon are also affected by status effects...the black mages have those too, and a lot more than just the ones in Pokemon games... like stopga, painga, fogga, dispel, imperilga, etc. Alot of them can be AoE attacks too.That would make a lot of the pokemon they fight helpless against their magic.

Yes, certain pokemon do have hold items and abilities that will give them a similiar advantage, but that is only certain ones, and for specific elements. The FF verse can get a much wider range of protection and healing from different kinds of elements with their equipment, not just one. Again, this is like quality vs quantity.

True lvl does matter. They can learn powerful attacks if they are trained enough, but the attacks are still weaker than what they would have been if they were in their evolved states. (ex. I have a lvl 100 pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu on my Pokemon games....Raichu is easily the stongest, his stats make his attacks put the other two's to shame)
They would last long enough to be a distraction.

White mages and summoners can do this too, Ho-oh isn't really anything special. (ex raise, pheonix summon, all of the summons from 13, etc. Also, the pheonix downs, and pinions, could be used by the other FF verse characters to bring the white mages back if they fell.
Zindane would trance and cut Ho-oh to pieces, or use his dyne abilities to kill it off, to keep it from bringing them back to life again. Then the black mages would just kill them just as easily as the first time they died.

Not really...in the games pokemon can one hit other pokemon when they use an attack that gives them an elemental advantage, and some elemental attacks can one hit them even if it isn't their weakness, unless they are immune against it.
If we can use the manga... iv'e seen an Arbok get decapitated from a charmeleon hitting it with it's tail, and deoxys was impaled by mewtwo
(idk if it killed it, but it wasn't able to fight anymore) Breaking it's crystal, and decapitations wouldn't be a problem with any FF character that has a sword. I've also seen an onix get dismantled by a thuderbolt.....Thundaga should have the same effect. I've never read the manga so i've only seen a few deaths in it, but i know its more brutal than the Anime and games so I'd say there is a loot more we could use.

lol yeah i know. FF has the same problem...... this is gonna be a long thread sad

So many problems here, I don't know where to start.

lol @ Ho-oh getting cut to pieces by Zidane. If Zidane lived long enough to dare and attack Ho-oh, he would be immolated by
Sacred Fire.

It seems you aren't too knowledgeable about Pokemon. For one, Electricity has no effect on Ground types. Another point is that Onix sucks, and the mages would have much bigger problems.

Ghost Pokemon would trample the majority of the FF verse, as they are only vulnerable to elemental attacks.

More brutality doesn't equate to more power. Using the manga as a reference is totally unnecessary.

People like Cloud couldn't beat a single Machamp (who can easily derail a train with one of it's four arms, and punches over 100 times per second), much less Mewtwo.

FF is seriously outgunned.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:14 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Omega would handle EVERY Ghost Pokemon at once. no expression

Being that it can basically tear the souls from everyone on the planet and leave the planet a lifeless husk.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:17 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by NemeBro

I wasn't talking to you yet.

cool... when do they show up? I never saw it.

Entei are born when Volcanoes erupt. And there are hints in the manga at multiple.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:18 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Did you know that there are multiple Deoxys? Lets say they all Psycho Boost Omega to shit while it's in space.

'Immediately' is hyperbole. I'm not even sure how that would work in this situation. Besides, it's nothing Ho-oh, Celebi, Shaymin, and Jirachi can't fix.

Most Pokemon (and FF chars) in this fight are non factors (though even in that respect, Pokemon comes out on top.) It's really about the top Pokenmon vs the Top FF (so please no-one mention Zidane again.) Pokemon wins by a wide margin.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Apr 1st, 2010 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:26 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Did you know that there are multiple Deoxys? Lets say they all Psycho Boost Omega to shit while it's in space.

'Immediately' is hyperbole. I'm not even sure how that would work in this situation. Besides, it's nothing Ho-oh, Celebi, Shaymin, and Jirachi can't fix.

Most Pokemon (and FF chars) in this fight are non factors (though even in that respect, Pokemon comes out on top.) It's really about the top Pokenmon vs the Top FF (so please no-one mention Zidane again.) Pokemon wins by a wide margin.
1. Have they even shown to be able to harm a being that dwarfs a city?

He flies up and drains the planet. no expression That is how it works. They will all be rather DEAD so it is somewhat beyond what they can fix.

Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness can destroy the universe. Cosmos is a multiversal reality warper.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:33 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Even a Rattata can weaken FF's biggest guns. no expression

1. ... No it didn't. no expression It began to fade away.

2. Wasn't Entei defeated in the movie? Charizard at least put up a good fight. You still do not get the point, they have not shown to do more than what they did, to assume they can is faulty.

3. By the Dawn Warriors who while living defeated the same ExDeath who wielded the same power over the Void... And that is extremely faulty logic. That is like saying that destroying the DC Multiverse cannot be that difficult if it has happened (It has). Proves nothing, and once again, different ExDeath. Ignore this all you want, but Neo ExDeath's power over the Void was not contested.

Incorrect. They literally are time and space.

By the Dawn Warriors. How is never stated.

Also, I forgot about Cosmos. She is just as powerful as Chaos. She solos this thread. no expression

2. Nah, Entei won. Was going to kill Charizard, actually. The Unown can easily do much more. More Unown adds to their power. And in that movie they were stretching it amongst multiple tasks. If at the very least, they can handle most of FF on their own.

3. I don't doubt that at least one Pokemon can stop the Void. But if it's never said how, that is just weird. I think it

Dialga's birth caused the flow of Time. He wasn't born to create Time. Same deal with Palkia.

So it can only be stopped by certain people, and how is never stated. That's pretty messed. Sounds like something we'd kick out, like Ganondorf's invulnerability. Void also sounds pretty feat less in regards to staying open, as well.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:40 AM
Cosmic Cube

1. Have they even shown to be able to harm a being that dwarfs a city?

He flies up and drains the planet. no expression That is how it works. They will all be rather DEAD so it is somewhat beyond what they can fix.

Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness can destroy the universe. Cosmos is a multiversal reality warper.

Size doesn't matter, really. Durability is a factor. Deoxys is the most offensively powerful Pokemon of all. A group of them would obliterate Omega.

Besides that, Palkia could transport Omega into a black hole. Or Giratina could take it to the Reverse World.

You fail to understand that Ho-oh doesn't die, period. And as long as Ho-oh doesn't die, none of the other Pokemon do (permanently, anyways).

Palkia and Dialga and Giratina can destroy the universe. All three can warp reality on a multiversal level, as they are the embodiments of the dimensions.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Apr 1st, 2010 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:47 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Size doesn't matter, really. Durability is a factor. Deoxys is the most offensively powerful Pokemon of all. A group of them would obliterate Omega.

Besides that, Palkia could transport Omega into a black hole. Or Giratina could take it to the Reverse World.

You fail to understand that Ho-oh doesn't die, period. And as long as Ho-oh doesn't dies, none of the other Pokemon do (permanently, anyways).

Say, If Omega pulled that trick, wouldn't he kill all the FF guys too?
1. Lol. You think that despite its size, that the tiniest prick will destroy it, make it pop like a balloon? Sorry, does not work that way. Most offensively powerful of all? No, sorry, Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina I guess, all are more powerful.

2. How will they do that when they are killed by Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness?

3. Hyperbole is awesome, huh? Prove it can resist being killed by a life wiper or stfu.

4. The ones who do not really matter.

No but srsly, Cosmos solos thread. no expression

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:52 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Hate this thread already. One, do you mean one of each pokemon or just, all of them? If just 1 of each, it'd be fair. If all of them, big stomp. The only way to make that fair would be to include all the FF normal field enemies, which would be way too many damn things. Besides, its pointless. I'll take a random FF character, like Yuffie. And I'll take a random pokemon, like Octillery. Will talking about either character matter? No, because its just gonna be the legendary pokemon vs the FF Villains and Cosmos. So why not just make a thread centered around them?

Yuffie kills Octillery by the way.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:54 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Alright, you've convinced me. FF wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:56 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Because even the weakest Pokemon are good, as well.

Yuffie gets tentacle raped.

So, I'll bite. Whats a Cosmos?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:56 AM
Cosmic Cube

1. Lol. You think that despite its size, that the tiniest prick will destroy it, make it pop like a balloon? Sorry, does not work that way. Most offensively powerful of all? No, sorry, Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina I guess, all are more powerful.

2. How will they do that when they are killed by Neo ExDeath and Cloud of Darkness?

3. Hyperbole is awesome, huh? Prove it can resist being killed by a life wiper or stfu.

4. The ones who do not really matter.

Yet Vincent destroyed Omega. lol@comparing Psycho Boost to a pinprick ursosilly.

Deoxys (in it's Attack Form) is the most powerful Pokemon in terms of sheer offensive power. The others have abilities that trumph it, such as controlling time, space and such. Look it up, srsly dude.

Ho-oh=/=killable by any known means. Why would a "life wiper" kill it?

How about YOU prove Omega (or NeoExdeath) can kill an immortal?

So, I'll bite. Whats a Cosmos?

Some stupid lady.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Apr 1st, 2010 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 02:02 AM