KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Best 007

Best 007
Started by: shaanewarne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaanewarne

Best 007

As far as I'm concerned, there are only 2 Bonds, Moore and Connery. They both have there good points, but in the end I have to give it to Moore. I think he is the more convincing of the 2. The rest are wannabe's.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:28 PM
shaanewarne is currently offline Click here to Send shaanewarne a Private Message Find more posts by shaanewarne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Moore has always been my favourite. I like Connery as well, but I grew up watching Moore and that is why he is my fav.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 09:08 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Sean Connery. The very first "Bond. James Bond" from Dr. No cannot be topped no matter who helms the lead role

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 04:43 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Best 007

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shaanewarne
As far as I'm concerned, there are only 2 Bonds, Moore and Connery. They both have there good points, but in the end I have to give it to Moore. I think he is the more convincing of the 2. The rest are wannabe's.

exactly,very well said. Happy Dance Happy Dance thumb up thumb up thumb up Moore and Connery are the only true James Bonds to ever grace the screen,the others are wannabe's who ruined his imiage.Great to see someone else out there who sees the truth on this issue. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

[QUOTE=12629613]Originally posted by Zoom
Moore has always been my favourite. I like Connery as well, but I grew up watching Moore and that is why he is my fav. [/QUOTE

yeah same here.I liked Connery and enjoyed watching him as well but since I grew up with Roger Moore,he was the one I really liked the best of the two.I liked his sarcasm remarks he always made.He was really funny.

The people who think that Brosnan was the best and people have come on here before and said that,or think he was second best after Connery,are people who cant spot horrible acting when its right there in front of them. laughing Brosnan just plain sucked. laughing

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

1.Craig
2.Lazenby
3.Connery
4.Moore
5.Dalton
6.Brosnan

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 02:28 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.Craig
2.Lazenby
3.Connery
4.Moore
5.Dalton
6.Brosnan

Whoa there's a list that is screwed up.

1. Connery
2. Moore
3. Brosnan
4. Dalton
5. Craig
6. Lazenby

I grew with Moore but still like Connery more, and Brosnan was good at least he had humor just like the first 2. but Craig's movies have next to no humor. They have to bring back Q and the gadgets

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 04:15 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I cannot seperate Connery and Moore. For me they were both perfect in the role and will always be the two people I imagine when thinking about James Bond.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 05:27 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by darthmaul1

1. Connery
2. Moore
3. Brosnan
4. Dalton
5. Craig
6. Lazenby

I grew with Moore but still like Connery more, and Brosnan was good at least he had humor just like the first 2. but Craig's movies have next to no humor. They have to bring back Q and the gadgets

yeah putting Craig and Lazenby ahead of Connery and Moore is definetely a list thats screwed up. laughing Craig is so miscast as Bond its a joke,Bond doesnt have a receding hairline like Craig does. laughing I like your list except the only change I would make is switch Craig and Brosnan around putting Craig at 3 and Brosnan at 6 cause Craig is a much better actor.Its not Craigs fault that the movies are serious,he could do comedy if they let him,its just they decided to go into a serious direction when Craig came on. thumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 05:33 PM
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah putting Craig and Lazenby ahead of Connery and Moore is definetely a list thats screwed up. laughing Craig is so miscast as Bond its a joke,Bond doesnt have a receding hairline like Craig does. laughing I like your list except the only change I would make is switch Craig and Brosnan around putting Craig at 3 and Brosnan at 6 cause Craig is a much better actor.Its not Craigs fault that the movies are serious,he could do comedy if they let him,its just they decided to go into a serious direction when Craig came on. thumb up

I just wish they would go back to the gadgets and Q and jokes, if i want to watch a more serious bond movie i'll watch bourne.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 06:20 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeling

I have given it a great deal of thought and have decided that Connery is the best Bond. You just cannot beat the introduction scene in Dr.No. For me it sets the standards for all the other Bonds.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:39 PM
Feeling is currently offline Click here to Send Feeling a Private Message Find more posts by Feeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

1. Connery
2. Lazenby
3. Dalton
4. Brosnon
5. Craig
6. Moore

I put Moore at the bottom because his Bond strayed further than any of the other's from Flemming's, otherwise he had a lot of entertianment value albeit while being unconvincing as a super sleuth.

Lazenby and Dalton were closer to Flemming's Bond than the others (it's too bad they only have 3 films between them). Craig isn't far off from the original himself but his films have been plagued by a post DAnD funk.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:07 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Wanderer11
I cannot seperate Connery and Moore. For me they were both perfect in the role and will always be the two people I imagine when thinking about James Bond.

yeah I totally agree and could not have said it better myself. Happy Dance Like you said,they were both perfect in the role and they will also always be the two people I imagine when thinking about James Bond as well.The others are just wanna be imposters.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:01 PM
batmanfan136

1. Connery
2.Dalton
3.Craig
4.Brosnon
5.Moore
6.Lazenby

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 11:20 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Connery is in my opinion the true James Bond. Stylish, sophisticated, and very prim. The new Bond is far to gritty, doesn't have the same type of charm and suave as Connery had.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 01:52 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Liberator
Connery is in my opinion the true James Bond. Stylish, sophisticated, and very prim. The new Bond is far to gritty, doesn't have the same type of charm and suave as Connery had.

And doesn't have the humor either.
I don't understand they get a wonderful actor (John Clesse) to replace the orginal Q and only use him in 2 movies???
WTF

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 09:09 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by darthmaul1

1. Connery
2. Moore
3. Brosnan
4. Dalton
5. Craig
6. Lazenby

Allankles and Batman 136's list is also really screwed up putting Moore at the bottom when like myself and someone else said,Connery AND Moore were both perfect in their roles as Bond.

their just upset that Connery left even though they will never admit that,Bond fans like them never do.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Apr 19th, 2010 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 04:56 PM
Alpha-7
No.1

I think the title goes Connery. For me he had everything you could ever want from an actor portraying Bond.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 12:14 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

1- Connery / Moore / Brosnan
2- Lazenby / Dalton
3- Craig

I liked them all. Too bad that almost every Brosnan Bond sucked, that Moore had some that sucked hardcore too, that Lazenby had only one movie, and that Craig play it too much "badass".

Old Post May 16th, 2010 12:35 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

1. Connery
2. Brosnan
3. Dalton
4. Craig
5. Moore
6. Lazenby

Old Post May 17th, 2010 12:39 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote