KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Best 007

Best 007
Started by: shaanewarne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God

Jaws was never meant to be taken seriously. He is one of the fun bad guys like Odd Job.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 12:49 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Oddjob is miles more fun than Jaws.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 08:09 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Personally I have always felt that Oddjob was rather boring.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:56 AM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

That's fine. Everyone has different tastes.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 12:01 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Like most fans I was gutted when they announced that he would not be returning. But on reflection I would prefer just about anyone to Daniel Craig. The guy is just a horrid actor.

since this is where this discussiong belongs is right here. Guess what Zoom? Just because YOU were gutted when it was announced that Brosnan would not be returning,that doesnt mean that most fans were. laughing

Also you want to talk about a horrid actor? that would be Brosnan.Its so obvious they let him go because they realised his acting was so bad and they made a mistake.I mean come on,their explanation they used to let him go was that he was too old yet he was a lot younger than Moore was when Moore retired from the Bond films.

They just used that explanation because they did not want to hurt his feelings for the REAL reason they let him go which is they finally realised he was a bad actor and a change was neccessary.thank god they got rid of him and brought in Craig.anybody is an improvement over Brosnan.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 12th, 2010 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I wouldn't know if Brosnan is a good actor or not because I'm not too familiar with him outside of the four Bond films he's done. However, he is the worst 007 for me. It's not that he's horrible, it's just that the other 5 are better than him......and he's not all that close.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:34 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I wouldn't know if Brosnan is a good actor or not because I'm not too familiar with him outside of the four Bond films he's done. However, he is the worst 007 for me. It's not that he's horrible, it's just that the other 5 are better than him......and he's not all that close.

my mom used to watch Remington Steele once in a while when I was little and he was just horrible on that show just as he was in the Bond films.He is a really bad actor.not believeable at all.totally agree that all five are better than him and he is not even close.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 03:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Like most fans I was gutted when they announced that he would not be returning. But on reflection I would prefer just about anyone to Daniel Craig. The guy is just a horrid actor.

since this is where this discussiong belongs is right here. Guess what Zoom? Just because YOU were gutted when it was announced that Brosnan would not be returning,that doesnt mean that most fans were. laughing

Also you want to talk about a horrid actor? that would be Brosnan.Its so obvious they let him go because they realised his acting was so bad and they made a mistake.I mean come on,their explanation they used to let him go was that he was too old yet he was a lot younger than Moore was when Moore retired from the Bond films.

They just used that explanation because they did not want to hurt his feelings for the REAL reason they let him go which is they finally realised he was a bad actor and a change was neccessary.thank god they got rid of him and brought in Craig.anybody is an improvement over Brosnan.

I think that you will find that there was a big outcry when Brosnan was dropped. If you are going to have these conversations at least have the sense to do the appropriate research.

there is no way Craig is better than Brosnan. The guy cannot act to save his life.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:24 PM
Mr Parker

sorry but their wasnt.that would be you thatneeds to do research.yeah Brosnan cant act to save his lfe,that is correct.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 07:35 PM
God

sorry but their wasnt.that would be you thatneeds to do research.yeah Brosnan cant act to save his lfe,that is correct.

I think you will find that I am right. There were big protests within the public and the media. Do you even know what you are talking about?
Brosnan is one of the best all round actors to have played Bond and for you to think otherwise just shows that you incredibly ignorant.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 09:07 PM
ChocolateCake

Originally posted by Zoom
I think you will find that I am right. There were big protests within the public and the media. Do you even know what you are talking about?
Brosnan is one of the best all round actors to have played Bond and for you to think otherwise just shows that you incredibly ignorant.

There was a little bit of an outcry, but it soon died away so it is time that you got over it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 09:33 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Zoom

No it just shows how incredibly ignotant you are that you think he is a good actor let alone one of the best Bonds ever.thats priceless and its funny how you make things up when your beaten also. laughing as seen below here in this link.case closed,end of story.Zoom defeated.

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/06/...mes-bond-again/

see the part where it says there wasnt a huge outcry of fan opposition?

as they say in Chess,Checkmate.half of the Bond fans were eager to see him go.That magazine is an unbiased magazine,they report things the way they are. Nice to see how you make up things to try and prove your not wrong instead of accepting defeat. laughing

sorry the truth hurts you that Brosnan is the worst Bond actor ever and couldnt act to save his life.. laughing bye. "waves."

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 17th, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 12:04 AM
God

No it just shows how incredibly ignotant you are that you think he is a good actor let alone one of the best Bonds ever.thats priceless and its funny how you make things up when your beaten also. laughing as seen below here in this link.case closed,end of story.Zoom defeated.

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/06/...mes-bond-again/

see the part where it says there wasnt a huge outcry of fan opposition?

as they say in Chess,Checkmate.half of the Bond fans were eager to see him go.That magazine is an unbiased magazine,they report things the way they are. Nice to see how you make up things to try and prove your not wrong instead of accepting defeat. laughing

sorry the truth hurts you that Brosnan is the worst Bond actor ever and couldnt act to save his life.. laughing bye. "waves."

Oh dear, you seem to be under the impression that one source makes concrete proof. I happen to remember all the articles in the press and the protests outside Pinewood Studios. So as you say checkmate! big grin

The fact that you don't like Lazenby and OHMSS just proves that your opinions on all things Bond related are worthless.

To think that Craig is in anyway a better actor than Brosnan is absurd. I can only assume that you don't watch many movies.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 02:39 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ChocolateCake
There was a little bit of an outcry, but it soon died away so it is time that you got over it.

amen to that.Some people take it so personal that an actor they liked is not that good an actor.sheesh.guess the truth hurts. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah there wasnt much of an outcry as I just proved.Like I said,im sure the truth hurts him though.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 05:34 PM
God

amen to that.Some people take it so personal that an actor they liked is not that good an actor.sheesh.guess the truth hurts. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah there wasnt much of an outcry as I just proved.Like I said,im sure the truth hurts him though.

It is not the truth so it cannot hurt and you didn't prove anything.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 11:31 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I could not have said it better myself.Connnery and Moore are by far the two best actors to have Played James Bond easily .They are the only real actors to play the role.They became James Bond.The others are wanna be pretenders.
here is the link.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 01:49 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Blake

I have always preferred Connery in the role but I don't really think that any of them have been bad.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:49 PM
Doc Blake is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Blake a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Blake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo010
Restricted

Account Restricted

I choose pierce brosnan and roger moore,a dn also dainel craig....
I like them as james bond. big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 05:21 AM
neo010 is currently offline Click here to Send neo010 a Private Message Find more posts by neo010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Don't know why there's so much Brosnan hate going on in here. Personally, I have enjoyed most of his non-bond movies, Dante's Peak is a pretty good movie...

Anyhow, onto topic. My favourite bond is indeed Brosnan, simply because GoldenEye was the first Bond movie I ever saw and still remains my favourite (Also, it has Sean Bean in it...'nuff said).

To list them in order;

1. Brosnan
2. Moore
3. Connery
4. Dalton
5. Lazenby (I think OHMSS is way too underrated though and he was in no way a bad Bond IMO...and remember, if not for some bad advice he would have been Bond in many more movies)
6. Craig (I don't hate him as Bond, just find him the most boring)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:18 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxypan

If we look at the best bond character than I will certainly go with all time and the great pierce brosnan. He is absolutely fits in the bond character as per my view. He is good and best actor as he has done many other films too.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 06:57 PM
maxypan is currently offline Click here to Send maxypan a Private Message Find more posts by maxypan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote