KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Best 007

Best 007
Started by: shaanewarne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bric A Brac

Sean Connery closely followed by Daniel Craig.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:43 PM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I liked Moore a bit better than Connery, but God did he play in some awful movie. On the other hand, Connery have more classics than the others under the belt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 02:19 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
richellemedina
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love pierce brosnan as a bond 007. Pierce Brosnan entered show business as a teenager on the run, with a circus fire-eater. He received little more than usual experience of a member of an experimental laboratory in London before his stage debut in the 1976 production of Wait Until Dark. The band is at the heart of Pierce Brosnan, James Bond himself, who has agreed to star centaur Chiron, one of today, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who mentors young Percy and prepares for battle.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:16 AM
richellemedina is currently offline Click here to Send richellemedina a Private Message Find more posts by richellemedina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eliaslyn

Well, If we look at the nature of the dressing as I will certainly go all the time and a great Pierce Brosnan. He is perfectly suited to the nature of the links to in my opinion. He is good and the best actor because he has done acting in too many other films.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 03:59 PM
eliaslyn is currently offline Click here to Send eliaslyn a Private Message Find more posts by eliaslyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justpoppingin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was.

Attachment: redhead ****.jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 12:23 AM
justpoppingin is currently offline Click here to Send justpoppingin a Private Message Find more posts by justpoppingin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eliaslyn
Well, If we look at the nature of the dressing as I will certainly go all the time and a great Pierce Brosnan. He is perfectly suited to the nature of the links to in my opinion. He is good and the best actor because he has done acting in too many other films.

except he was horrible as Bond though.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 11:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote