KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Master Zon told them all to take a chance against him, and Hunter and the two girls had already gone ahead inflicting precise blows but nevertheless hardly inflicting much. Zon was looking at Adamaska and patiently waiting for him to do something.

There was no way around it, it seemed. Ragnarok came out, and Adamaska summoned Firaga-- that deadly fire spell he had learned so well. He levitated it above him and then shot it directly at Zon's chest.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:01 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen jumped out of the way unleashing a volley of dark orbs at Zon, I hope we don't actually kill our master before we learn some thing from him, she thought watching the Firaga become black with all the dark aura unleashed.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:53 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon broke away from Yuris spell easily. He dodged in just enough time to avoid the dark flame. He then casted a huge stop spell to make his new students freeze."That is enough..." Zon released the spell. "Come with me you all..."Zon proceeded to another room.

Hunter unsummoned his keyblade and followed Master Zon...
------------------------------------------------------------
Soto walked with Ronin. "My keyblade means to protect my friend, family and my home..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 06:58 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuris eyes turned back to blue and her Keyblade disappeared into a cloud of black smoke as she went back to her normal self and began following master Zon and the others

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Apr 4th, 2010 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:47 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen wanted to just sink to her knees and rest for awhile, she released large amounts of magic but she spun her keyblade around and dismissed it. She followed the others hoping the next task wasn't another combat exercise.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:48 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((im going to assume adamaska is with us))
Master Zon flipped on the lights. "Ok during that little battle or whatever I evaluated your stregnths and weaknesses. Hunter you seem to know how to scan your opponent well, but your attacks are way off. You leave yourself wide open. Yuri, you have strong attacks but you are not aware of anything, you almost got one of your peers caught in your attack. Fallen you have great will, but you cant just rush into things, and Adamska you probably have a great power, but you still seem a little bit scared. Tell me what you think you can do to approve?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:05 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri didn't know too much of what she did but she felt a little bad that she almost hurt one of the other students "I guess i can be more aware"Yuri hates when she goes to that state she knew how bad it is but it helped her sometimes

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 12:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Soto walked with Ronin. "My keyblade means to protect my friend, family and my home..."

ronin smiled at the three of them.."very good..it is you determination that becomes your strength" he told them..she looked right at megan.."she who is determined is never weak, keyblade or not..remember that.."

"ok!" he said brightly, looking at them.."lesson number one - what i personally like to call the 'summon shot'..its easier if i show you.."
ronin walked over to the nearest stone pillar and summoned his keyblade, which glowed a dazzling white..he paused for a few seconds, to show the others his blade, then he struck the pillar with a very weak blow..the pillar wobbled, but remained intact...
"i held back deliberately there" he told the students.."now see what happens when i attack with equal force, but this time i wont summon my keyblade until the last second..watch.."
he raised his empty hand and swung towards the pillar again with another weak swipe..but this time he only just summoned his keyblade right before it made contact with the pillar..the pillar exploded - shattered into hundreds of pieces..

"the energy used to summon the keyblade remains within the blade for only an instant...however, if you strike something within that small time frame, your attack becomes much more deadly, no matter how hard or soft you swing the blade..this technique is simple, but it takes very precise timing, and ill be astounded if you get it right on your first try.."
((hint hint))

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 5th, 2010 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was not surprised to much about a move like that but was still surprised he stood back and watched to see how good the others do that but he himself was not planing to do it

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:15 AM
MadMel
Heh

((dammit missed an edit erm))
"something wrong?" ronin asked gaku..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:25 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"I just thin that this type of training is a waste of my talents thats all" Gaku was felt like he was better then this part of the training because since Gaku was young he was always an exceptional swordsman and picked up on things fast

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:41 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu walked in the battle area where everyone was he then jumped into an area to hide for sec to what's happen "This has to be the place now they can answer my questions about this key i've learned so much but its still mysterious" Hitosu's key flashed with a bright light "Crap"

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:03 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

**I keep getting bogged down with school work, but I'm still here**

The Firaga spell was pretty much useless. It basically dissolved into Master Zon and didn't do any damage at all. The Master only looked at Adamaska and chuckled lightly. He then addressed Adamaska, Hunter, Yuri, and Fallen and chastised all four about their strengths and weaknesses. The Master easily picked out Adamaska's downside-- fear. The young keybladist didn't want to believe in that trait, but the past had different stories to tell.

When Zon asked if there was room for improvement, Adamaska nodded his head, sheathed his keyblade, and said, "I can improve."

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:07 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
"I just thin that this type of training is a waste of my talents thats all" Gaku was felt like he was better then this part of the training because since Gaku was young he was always an exceptional swordsman and picked up on things fast

ronin had been expecting this.."you think this kind of thing is beneath you?" he asked gaku jokingly..he laughed.."yea i used to think that way when my training started...im a quick learner, but i trained under the master for nearly 9 years to get where i am today..tell you what, even if you dont participate, just let me know you're listening, because whether you think so or not this lessons are important..i would be failing you as an instructor to skip right to the big stuff, no matter how ready you believe you are, got it?"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:21 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto looked at Gaku."OK Ronin Im going to try. He walked up to a rougue pillar. He copied Ronin. Soto pulled back his hand and swiped at the pillar. His timing was a little off. His Oathkeeper flew out of his hand."Dang!"

Master Zon stared at his new pupils."I see alot of potential in you all. Now lets start training."He led his students to the training grounds.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:00 AM
starryknight

Megan walked up to the pillar, she focused all her attention was on this. She swung at the pillar summoning her blade it was a bit off the blade hit sending a wave up her arm that really hurt. Megan held her arm, "Dang that hurts." She dismissed her blade and too a step back, "but I refuse to quit," she swung again the timing was better but not quite there but a peace of the pillar chipped.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:42 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska followed Master Zon with the other keybladists to the temple's sacred training grounds. Along the way, they passed many tapestries depicting scenes of great fury and terrible destinies that had befell many worlds before. Scenes of savage Heartless had been the bane of many worlds before and had the potential of being the bane for yet more to come.

It was cool and drafty throughout the temple to Adamaska's feelings, and he wasn't sure what was to transpire. Only an aching and desolate soreness penetrated his heart. The other three seemed struck with wonder at the new scenes approaching their eyes, but he was wallowing in a deplorable mess.

The training grounds came into sight, and an unbelievable assortment of items met their attentions.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:08 AM
starryknight

Fallen shifted her weigh tot one leg adding an attitude to her posture, she was regaining energy pretty fast. She looked at the others and glanced at the tall dark and handsome guy, his name was Adamaska I believe, she remembered as she gave him a mischievous smile. She was waring black leather pants and a black tank top with leather straps wrapping around both arms, her pure white was tied back with a bow but it was messing, her bangs falling in her face.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:37 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku always listened even if he knew how to do things but he just wanted to prove to the others that he could so Gaku walked to a pillar and then ran towards it taking both of his arms and doing a cross slash with his arms and kicked of with his foot doing a backflip in the air Ite Ryu glistened in the sunlight as he landed bot Ka Ryu and Ite Ryu disappeared Gaku then began to walk towards Ronin "so is that what you wanted me to do" and after he said those word the pillar crumbled to dust Gaku walked to the side of the courtyard and sat down against a rock as he watched the others

Yuri was happy to hear that they where going to a courtyard to train she was over joyed and jumped into the air when she came down she began to walk with Master Zon and the other so the court yard

(Moscow you seem to be some what controlling what our characters are thinking when you said The other three seemed struck with wonder at the new scenes approaching their eyes, but he was wallowing in a deplorable mess just to say)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:19 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

** My bad, Regelion, I wasn't paying attention. My character ends up doing a lot of "projected" thinking**

Adamaska's thoughts were corrupting his focus once again. If only he had saved his family and friends when the disaster happened, but he couldn't then and he wondered if he could now.

The training was about to commence-- the real training-- and he tried to work his mind around it. He couldn't force his fellow keybladists to think the same things as him. They wouldn't appreciate it. As if on a whim, he decided to observe them for a quick second.

One of the girls was eying mischievously. The pretty girl (well, really, both of them were pretty so that was kind of silly for him to think that) was sizing him up good, and her pretty silky hair was falling across her eyes and sparkling in the faint light within the temple.

A sight that made butterflies dance in his stomach. Was this really the right time, he thought to himself. He scratched the back of his neck and cleared his throat nervously.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:24 AM