KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Gaku always listened even if he knew how to do things but he just wanted to prove to the others that he could so Gaku walked to a pillar and then ran towards it taking both of his arms and doing a cross slash with his arms and kicked of with his foot doing a backflip in the air Ite Ryu glistened in the sunlight as he landed bot Ka Ryu and Ite Ryu disappeared Gaku then began to walk towards Ronin "so is that what you wanted me to do" and after he said those word the pillar crumbled to dust Gaku walked to the side of the courtyard and sat down against a rock as he watched the others

"that was a bit more advanced than what i had in mind, but basically, yes" ronin answered, watching the others as gaku sat down...*gaku needs to be shown his limits before he can learn...how can i go about doing that?* he thought to himself..*maybe a 1-1 spar? no that would mean the others would not be involved...maybe a 3-1 - all 3 of them vs me...maybe....*

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 09:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto stepped back and unsummoned his keyblade."OK lets try again!"Soto repeated the same movement this time counting."1,2,3! OK 3 seconds."He steadied his arm and counted. The pillar crumbled. "YES!" Soto walked over to Ronin."What next?

Master Zon and his students were in a dry raggedy field."All right, you may not know yet but you all will be assigned missions from the elders, or even me. Now for training your going to complete an exercise mission."Master Zon stuck out his hands ((BRB))

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Apr 5th, 2010 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:50 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((continued))
and a scenic landscape of trees and grass appeared. It looked as if it stretched miles. "Ok. Dark Raith!" Master Zon summoned a huge monster. It was a lizard type summon with jagged teeth. It dissapeared and the trees seemed to rustle."Alright you 4 heres training lesson number one. Find and kill Dark Raith. Simple right? No...You have to work together and locate, fight, and kill that summon. I will be in the shadows observing...I have decided to split you guys up into 2 groups. Dont moan and whine just deal with it. Ok, Hunter and Yuri, and Adamaska and Fallen. Here take these."Master Zon handed each of them tiny headsets to communicate."Get going!"

Hunter took his headset and put it on. He walked over to Yuri."I guess were together..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:30 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Megan almost had the move down right after Soto shattered his pillar hers came crumbling down, "Yay I did it!." She jumped up and down then she heard the Masters voice, "Missions, what kinda missions?"

-----Fallen------

Fallen took two headsets and walked back to Adamaska, "Well tiger its just you and me, Fallen said in a low purr handing the boy to headset.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:53 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((master zon said sumthing about a mission, not a the light temple))

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:08 PM
starryknight

((oops nvm stick out tongue))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:23 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto looked at Megan."Um good job..." he said blushing

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:38 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Tiger? Uh-oh, sounds like things were moving his path for him, but Adamaska figured that that was what fate awaited for him.

He wasn't quite sure how to catch this Dark Raith creature, but something inside him quelled his embattled past and he felt ready to pass this test. He accepted the headset Fallen had given him and her coy expressions, and then steeled himself for a long trek in the woods.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:14 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri was displeased with the team up that was chosen she really wanted to be teamed up with Fallen because she thought she was so got damn sexy but she didn't care much she took the headset from Hunter "I guess so" Yuri pulled out her keyblade and cutting her skirt to make it shorter Yuri was ready to do this

Gaku looked over at Megan and was impressed she looked real cute jumping around he gave off a smirk then he thought about what if he had a 3 on 1 match them three versus him he just was bored and he wanted to try to get beat up but Gaku wasn't sure if they could beat together but he wanted to do something rather then sit there and do easy stuff but he didn't mid it much cause he was in good sight of Megan Gaku looked up towards the sky and began remembering when him and his sister used to play his and how his sister was so adorable Gaku then drifted off in his mind thinking of the good times he had with his sister and he spaced with his eyes wide open to the sky

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 08:27 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu stea;thy followed master zon avoiding trouble he looked a bit nervous with poeple like himself he would get hurt if he was discovered Hitosu sensed something in Zon that was a bit inhuman this is why he tries to avoid any conflict and record his behavior

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 10:06 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

(i thought you was good why are you in the dark temple )

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 10:34 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon pointed at the woods."Now go!"

Hunter looked at Yuri and nodded. He noticed she cut her skirt. *that's not gonna help me focus*he thought. Hunter ran towards the woods hoping Yuri would follow along.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 11:44 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri seen Hunter dash of and follow ofter but when she got to the woods she jumped up into the trees so that they could catch him from the top and bottom she didn't care much that it was easier for him to look up her skirt cause if he did she would not hesitate to kill him Yuri let no man look at her that way only her brother could come close to looking at her pervertedly with out dying but she still hated when he did that

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 11:51 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter saw Yuri jump up and he spoke into his headset."So how do you propose we find this Dark Raith Yuri?"

Master Zon followed slowly behind.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 01:05 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(i thought you was good why are you in the dark temple )

(Im sluething)

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 01:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri was puzzled as to how but different ways came to mind "maybe if we concentrate we can sense the energy from the creature or possible it's aura"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 01:22 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yea I guess. Well the intel Ive gathered is that it is probably camouflage. It has sharp claws which might mean it can climb well and fast. It also might be some kind of chameleon type reptile so when we encounter it watch for the toungue."Hunter spoke into the headset for Adamaska, Yuri, and Fallen could hear.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 02:09 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Yuri and Hunter had already dashed ahead, after Yuri did an interesting maneuver by cutting her skirt. Hunter had taken the lead, so Adamaska felt he should do the same, too, since Fallen's beauty and charm was working on him. He made sure the headset was working properly, smiled when it gave a confirming blip and then dashed into the woods. "We'll find that Raith!" he said confidently to Fallen

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 02:09 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by lilk82394
Soto stepped back and unsummoned his keyblade."OK lets try again!"Soto repeated the same movement this time counting."1,2,3! OK 3 seconds."He steadied his arm and counted. The pillar crumbled. "YES!" Soto walked over to Ronin."What next?

Originally posted by starryknight
Megan almost had the move down right after Soto shattered his pillar hers came crumbling down, "Yay I did it!." She jumped up and down..

Gaku looked over at Megan and was impressed she looked real cute jumping around he gave off a smirk then he thought about what if he had a 3 on 1 match them three versus him he just was bored and he wanted to try to get beat up but Gaku wasn't sure if they could beat together but he wanted to do something rather then sit there and do easy stuff but he didn't mid it much cause he was in good sight of Megan Gaku looked up towards the sky and began remembering when him and his sister used to play his and how his sister was so adorable Gaku then drifted off in his mind thinking of the good times he had with his sister and he spaced with his eyes wide open to the sky

"very good!" ronin said, applauding their success..."you're quick learners, it seems...now, since you've got the hang of that technique, i want you to test it against a live opponent - i want you to spar each other, using your new technique..."
he turned to gaku..."since you seem to b a bit more advanced, you'll be sparing with me..i want to see your limits for myself.."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 03:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto looked at Megan."I have to spar with her?" The last he wanted to do was harm the girl he was attractrd to...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 03:25 AM