KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Fallen held her arm and followed the others to the feast but before she could eat she needed to visit the infirmary to take care of her arm and Adamaska should join her too, he got hit pretty hard.

---Megan---

Megan looked up just in time to block with her keyblade but she fell under Solo and was pinned to the ground, "I guess I yield. She gave Solo a smile still under him. with the two keyblades between them.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:56 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska saw that Fallen was holding her arm, and he saw it was pretty bruised up. As soon as he saw that he became aware of the pain in his gut, the back of his head and his lower back. Pain he had grown accustomed to, but he seemed a little more swooned this time around. He decided to go to the Infirmary as well, even though his stomach was calling for food.

Medicine seemed just as important. Plus, he hoped that Fallen was not seriously injured, as she seemed to be holding it tightly.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:03 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon looked at Fallen and Adamaska. "You two are hurt. That's an easy fix. Curaga!" A gren ring appeared around Adamaska and Fallen healing their wounds. "I shall teach you how to do that later. Now eat. "

Hunter sat down and his mouth watered. After a long battle Hunter was hungry. He chowed down on alot of food.

Soto smiled back at Megan looking her in her eyes. "Well uhhh....I'm sorry..." Hunter turned red and got off her and help her up. "I hope we can be good friends Megan" Hunter grinned wide

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:03 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"Whoa!!" Adamaska yelled. A thick green ring formed around and sewed up all his injuries. A great purging of illness flooded his body and livened his mood. Never before had he experienced something like that.

By the look on Master Zon's face, Adamaska presumed the old master was expecting such a shocked expression. The young keybladist definitely wanted to learn that trick

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:09 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen bowed to the Master Zon, "Thank you sir and I would be honored to learn it," Fallen looked down at herself in disgust. "Excuse me but there is no way a Princ...I mean I'm going to eat like this, I'll be back shortly." she started to walk away then stopped not knowing where the rooms are or where her things went. "So where are we going to stay?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:13 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Oh your rooms are through this door to the right. " Master Zon pointed to a huge door. He looked at Fallen confused. "Hurry back. And Hunter leave some for everybody else. "

Soto smiled back at Megan looking her in her eyes. "Well uhhh....I'm sorry..." Hunter turned red and got off her and help her up. "I hope we can be good friends Megan" Hunter grinned wide

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:19 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska saw that his clothes were stained with blood and Raith guts as well. Too bad the Curaga spell didn't cure your clothes. "I'll think I'll change too, that is if Hunter doesn't eat all the food."

The keybladist headed for the huge doors and to his assigned room

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:27 AM
starryknight

She found the rooms and looked in the first door and found her stuff in there, "Guess I'm lucky she smirked." she entered the room locking the door. There was a bathroom in side she decided it was a good time to take a quick shower. After a few minutes of heavenly water pressure and steamy water she got out and dried off, she took out a pink dinner dress and looked herself in the mirror, "Guess those days are over with with," she sighed taking them off and putting on a white tang top and black denim pants. She re entered the room Hunter was still chowing down as were the others. She thought back to the days were no one ate till she sat down, She smiled at the group bowing her head before eating.

Megan----

Megan continued to smile "of coarse we can don't be silly, I know you were holding back and I was too." She dusted herself off, and turned her attention to the others fighting.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:51 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri was ready to face the Raith but right before she was about to attack her body heated up quick she started looking a little red and her hair turned to a shade of snow white as she callapsed from a fever out of the tree and onto the floor she landed in a spot far beehind the others the truth was that she had a fever before she came there and was trying to fight it off but passed out from the heat all that Yuri was thinking about as her eyes closed was that she hoped he would find her

Gaku spun and placed his keyblade into the ground to use as leverage to pick himself up as soon as he got up he was ready to attack Gaku set up for a corkscrew slash but right as he was ready to jump he tripped and fell to the ground his body heated up quickly his skin turned reddish and his once blue hair turned a snow white Gaku had not suffered from a fever but more of a really bad cold that turned it's self into a fever but right before his eyes closed and his keyblade dissappeared all e could think about was That he will find her

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 12:40 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hunter your a greedy one..."
"Huh?"He said wwith food flying out his mouth.
"Nothing...Wait!" Master Zon looked around."Ill be right back...." In a blink of an eye Master Zon was gone back to the ole training grounds. He saw what seemed to be Yuri. She was different but he recognized her."Yuri, you OK?"....No answer."Clear!" A blue-green leaf glowed above Yuri. She returned to normal.*Cant believe we forgot her...*"You should be fine" Master Zon heard her breathing. "Alright lets go"Master Zon carried Yuri back to the mess hall."Look who ive found."

Hunter didnt even look up.

Soto was still aroused from being on top of Megan so long that he had to bend so no one could tell. He looked at Megan again.*Gotta focus on this keyblade...although I wouldnt mind making her my girlfriend*
"So Megan I know this is all forward and all, but do you have a boyfriend?" Soto turned red.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:08 PM
starryknight

Fallen was disgusted at herself for not making sure all of them were back safely, the fight with the monster distracted her but she wondered why Yuri didn't attack. "Is she alright?" Fallen got up to help Master Zon.

----Megan----

"No, I never had a boyfriend before, my idiot older brothers scared off any boy that came near me, they are talented mages with too much time on their hands." She giggled, "One time they turned a boy that walked me home into a frog," She saw Gaku fall in the corner of her eye. "Oh no, what happened." She ran over to the boys side looking him over. "he has a really bad fever, I have just the thing." She reached in her bag strapped to her waist and pulled out a yellow vile, and forced Gaku to drink it. "He should be fine now but very hyper."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:52 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon placed Yuri in a chair."She should be fine, just a little dazed...Remember this. Always check for your comrades. It is also my fault and I take responsibility too. This should never happen aga-" Master Zon looked over at Hunter. He had eaten half of the food. His eyes widened and he pointed."Y-you ate half?"
Hunter looked up."Wow Master that was good. Im off to the bathtub then to bed... Goodnight everyone." Hunter dissapeared around a corner. The room across from his there was a girls things. He thought he saw a tiara, but he wasnt sure. Hunter got into the shower and went to bed afterwards.((nxt day will start when we all go to bed, then the real fun begins...muahahahahaha))

Soto was scared from what Megan said."Ive gotta becareful around her. Dont want to kill her brother..." Soto smiled at his joke, ignoring Gaku.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:24 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuris skin began to turn back to normal and her hair back to her original color she was a little dizzy as she opened her eyes and seen Master Zon and Fallen next to her she was embarrassed to think she let a fever get the best of her but then she realized something and whispered "i wonder if he's alright, if he isn't its my fault" Yuri tried to stand up but was dizzy and fell down on Fallen " I'm sorry I was no help out there when i could have been, It's all my fault that you all got hurt like you did"Yuri got off of Fallen and walked away towards the rooms

Gakus skin and hair changed back to normal as he took quick breaths and going through his head was is she alright Gaku slowly opened his eyes to look up to Megan and said "Em I in heaven because you look like an Angel to me cough" Gaku gave off a small laugh and slowly tried to get up from off the floor when he got up he wiped the sweat from his face looked at Ronin and pulled out his Keyblade "so where were we" Gaku wasn't going to let what just happened to him stop him from finishing his battle with Ronin because Gaku believed in honor and it would be dishonorable to not continue

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:32 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto looked at Gaku. "Man that was a lame line! You can't pick up women like that..." Hunter snickered.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 07:02 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska heard all the commotion of them bringing Yuri back into the temple, and he quickly changed into a respectable nightwear and went to check up on the lady. She appeared dazed but still okay, and he cursed himself for not remembering to pick her up.

He also cursed Hunter for eating most of the food, and the guy was heading to bed already. Oh well. He took a small amount on a plate, ate it quickly and then went to smoke a pipe by the fireplace. He didn't normally sleep much, and he was agitated to start the next day. He hoped he could get his technique down pat before the training sesssion was over.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:15 PM
starryknight

Fallen frowned at Yuri then sighed, "whatever." She went to the table and grabbed a piece of fruit, after eating it she turned to Master and bowed thank you for the meal. Then turned to the rooms, now its time for a good night sleep. She saw Adamaska smoking a pipe, "hmm, thats old school," she laughed the pipe made him look older.

----Megan----

Megan blushed punching Gaku in the arm, "If your well enough to drop one liners then you well enough to get beat up," she giggled. "Hey its starting to get late, do we have rooms here or are we going to sleep out here," she asked Ronin with a smile.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:45 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Xen appeared out of nowhere. " Megan you have rooms. Just go inside, down the hall around the corner. There is a mini fridge in each room if your hungry. But before you go, you guys know your going to have to be front lines in the war. Yes we have other strong organizations but since you possess the keyblade we expect more out of you so rest up, as you have a long training session tommorow. Also good job Ronin. Your close to becoming a Master yourself" Master Xen smiled then vanished.

Soto waved at the others. " Well I'm hungry so see you later. " Soto went to his room wondering what would be happening tommorow.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:07 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska finished the pipe and caught sight of Fallen's gaze. The glow of the fire caught her snow-white cheeks and the green irises of her eyes. She seemed to brighten the dark mess hall and radiate a vibrance that stole his breath away.

And just like that, she left for her room, leaving heat singing the back of his neck. He gulped a bit and then slowly got up and headed to bed and fell asleep very gradually.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 01:12 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

- The next day -

Hunter stretched and yawned when he heard Master Zons voice yelling. "Wake up! Emergency meeting. Hurry up." Master Zon didn't know if they were ready to do this mission, but he had faith. He hoped they did not fail.

Hunter walked in the hallway in his pajamas rubbing his eye. "Whats going on?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 01:23 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

He had only gotten a good hour of sleep, but at the first sound of Master Zon's voice, Adamaska was up in a flash. He pulled on a clean brown shirt tight across the chest and dark pants. He secured the Ragnarok on his belt and then calmly headed out the door.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 01:39 AM