KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri went into a room and all her stuff was sitting in her room she lent up against the wall and all she could do was think about her brother ever since they where young they always got sick at the same time when they were born they were casted link magic on so what every sickness, bruise, or cut she would get her brother would get the same and sometimes this was a burden but this was the only way she knew her brother was still alive she but it didn't work with death if one dies nothing happens except the link magic is canceled looked down at her legs and there was a bruise she smiled and knew her brother was still alive Yuri then went over to the shower and slowly stripped down taking each of her straps off of he shoulders and slowly sliding down her body till the straps hit the floor to reveal a black lacy bra and panties she slowly unbuttoned her bra from the front and let it drop to the floor and sat on the edge of the tub and pulled her panties off and dropped them to the floor she then ran the water and added some bubbles she then placed candles around the tub and lite them each one by one then sat down in the tub after washing up she put on a pink lacy bra an panties and went to sleep hours later she was woke up by Master Zons voice she quickly put on a pink strapless shirt and booty shorts

Gaku looked at Megan and smiled"I'm sorry for passing out but truthfully it wasn't my fever but thanks anyway" "so Ronin shall we continue or fight another day it is up to you" Gaku was eager to continue to the fight

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((ok just waiting for star))

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:03 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon snapped his fingers and 4 clear cases appeared in front of him. They contained battle armor. "You weren't supposed to get those until you became Keyblade Masters but w have and emergency. A group called Hebi is on their way here. They consist of a strong Mage, an expert swordsman, and a gunner. I planned to go myself and deal with them but I have something to tend to. This group is very strong and if they infiltrate Darkside territory it could be bad. The are approxiametly 40 miles north of the temple and closing in. You 4 need to take them out before they reach us. Now put on your armor and meet me in the mess hall. " Master Zon dissapeared.

Hunter went to get his armor. It was black with silver lining and the helmet had horns sticking out from the side. He picked it up expecting for it to be heavy but it was light. Hunter took it into his room and proceeded to change.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:10 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen walked over to the armor that looked like it was suppose to fit her, "I guess this is mine" She pulled on the white armor that had black trims, she felt powerful in this like she was ready for war. "Wait what the hell we've barley got here and we're already suiting up for war and with out the Master no less"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:20 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was done sleuthing the dark temple he then returned to the light temple to continue his training he then saw everyone suiting up "Whats going on now?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:46 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri was determined to make up for yesterday and this time she didn't have a fever so she should be fine Yuri went and grabbed her armor it was hot pink with black trim she walked to her room and quickly changed she was ready for war Yuri couldn't wait but she did think it wasn't fair

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 11:55 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((hitosu this is only at the dark temple)) Hunter ran out his room and yelled."Hey guys dont I look sexy?!" He was still amazed that they were going to fight thier second day there. Hunter got ready for a fight. This might be hard, but he does have to help Darksides win.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:50 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska looked into the battle chest and found his armor. A piece of chain mail with red links and two fiery orange strips lining the sides. Burgundy pants thick and protective. Shiny red boots and a burgundy war helmet. Red was his favorite color after all.

He suited up and prepared his mind for war

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:14 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(I rephrase the temples) Hitosu changed his clothing to something much more suitable for battle "Hmmmm this is heavy who put the weights in this armor because i think i can be knocked down easily with this suit on

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:13 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Gaku looked at Megan and smiled"I'm sorry for passing out but truthfully it wasn't my fever but thanks anyway" "so Ronin shall we continue or fight another day it is up to you" Gaku was eager to continue to the fight

"we can continue whenever you like" ronin said, looking at gaku...*a strange kid, this one* he thought..."but for now, i think you have covered some of the basics, so all of you, have a rest or continue sparring, im going to think of a new lesson for you..."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon turned on the loud speaker."REPORT TO MESS HALL IMMEDIATELY!"

Hunter walked into the mess halk and waited for the others.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:07 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska walked down to the mess hall, his red armor shining brilliantly. He brought out his pipe again and lit up one more time for a "preparation" smoke and waited for the girls to come down

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 04:11 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen made her way to the mess hall looking like a heroin of old, her white hair tied back allowing her bangs to hang in front her face. Fallen's White and black armor fitted her perfectly, she felt like a white knight that was getting ready to slay a dragon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:14 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was more then ready to continue his fight he then dashed toward Ronin and began spinning his keyblade rapidly as if it was a buzz saw jumped into the air and came down above Ronin

Yuri walked out of the room and began looking herself up and down and thought it was alright then she seen Fallen and how beautiful she looked in her armor and fell in love she ran over to Fallen and began hugging her " you look so sexy in that armor" Yuri then gave Fallen a kiss on the cheek but this time longer

Last edited by Regelion1 on Apr 9th, 2010 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:14 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu Walked into the mess hall with spiky gauntlets and weird metal rings 2 on his wrist and 2 his ankles along with a giant Skinny breast plate that had a weird emblem on it the gear may have been small but it weighed a lot of pounds something Hitosu is already used to by now. in the mess. Hunter was noticed by Hitosu he then said to Hunter with a surprised "I finished sleuthing the dark castle there really strong".

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Apr 9th, 2010 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:21 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Someone is writing in my name i don't know who it is but if you see something tell me)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Apr 9th, 2010 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:25 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(My friend was ****ing with my account don't worry)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Apr 9th, 2010 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:31 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

(that must suck)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:36 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((stop all the ooc chat))Master Zon walked to the end of the table in the mess hall. "Now this armor should give you a good defense because your fighting a strong opponent. We had a spy to plant a bug to track him but they easily killed him. They are on the move and the team we were going to send are in the line of battle, so you 4 were the only ones. The armor has built in headsets. Also the information we have on these opponents is that there is one with two swords, a very strong mage, and a gunner. This isnt going to be easy but I have faith in you all. Remember there are Now that im done talking, go!" Master Zon dissapeared into darkness.

Hunter took off his armor helmet."Ok huys we can do this and Yuri stop being such a freak. The enemy is 40 miles north of the temple. They will probably go straight for the temples elders. So we need to stop them before they get there. We have the advantage 4 on 3, but obviously they are very strong. Try to avoid damage and dont rush into it alright guys?" Hunter put on his helmet again feeling empowered.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 07:23 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"We should distract them and separate them from each other," Adamaska said, confidently smoking his pipe. A plan was formulating in his head. "The gunner should be the weakest character. Separate him out and take him down. Then focus on the two-sword handler. Take him out in another area. Then go for the mage"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 08:35 PM