KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter looked at Adamaska."Dont underestimate them. Wait until we actually see what they can do. You shouldnt think like that because that would lead to your demise..." Hunter turned around."So we gonna stand here all day oor just go?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 10:42 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"No need to worry, Hunter. Scouting's a good idea, though. Too bad we don't have a spy around to do that for us-- one that will preferably stay alive that is." Adamaska finished his pipe and stashed it away. "Waiting isn't my thing either."

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 11:46 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Dont worry Im good at analyzing an enmy quickly. Since its 4 of us and 3 of them ill stay in the back for a while and analyze them as much as I can and transmit to you through our headsets. Dont worry Ill join the fight, but since I can scan a person well itll help us in the long run..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 12:16 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"That will help. Scan for weaknesses on the mage, especially. He may be strong, but all beings have a weak spot. Hopefully, it's strong fire magic."

Adamaska felt that impatient streak hit him again. The enemy trio were sure taking their sweet time.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 01:38 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Think again. A mage would never be weak to magic normally. Although their extremely vunerable to hand to hand combat. Dont be surprised if the mage stays in back line."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:26 AM
starryknight

Fallen pushed the girl off of her and held her back with a straight arm. "Hey geniuses, why do we have to take them on head on, I say we sneak up on them and strike them down hard." She sided stepped making Yuri fall forward, "We're the dark sides lets start acting like it," she said coldly.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 05:33 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri got up off the floor dusted herself off and walked over to Hunter and with confidence in her voice said to him "I agree with your plan and if worst comes to worst I can try my most strongest attack but I would need to charge it to do the full job, also I want to take the Mage." Yuri gave off an evil smile as if she was ready to do something real vile

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:42 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote