KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Why do people hate INDY 4 so much?

Why do people hate INDY 4 so much?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

All around.

Its lovely.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 02:19 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Boobies!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 05:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fun bags!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 07:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Norks!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 11:39 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And stuff to squeeze.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 09:10 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Relieves stress.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 12:30 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Snorks?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 01:34 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Only if they are in water at the time.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 01:46 PM
queeq
Chaos

Floaters?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 04:45 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Wtf are snorks?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 08:30 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOL 'Floaters'.
Turds that just won't flush.
They usually happen when important company is expected.

Snorks are undersea cartoon creatures.

Norks are slang for a nice rack.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 10:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 12:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sing along with the...have some fun with the....swim along with the...come along with the Norks. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 01:07 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh lord, I was happier not knowing what Snorks are......

And norks are a new one on me. I guess I've never been to Australia, though I would like to some day.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 07:23 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Its terrible information that one can not unlearn.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 01:24 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 01:09 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah I saw that! Brilliance!!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 12:00 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You on the facebook?

because thats where i seen it...it got posted by Stan Winston School of Character Art on there.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 12:11 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ha his legacy lives on!!!

What a quality work!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 12:49 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Why? It had its heart in the right place. But the action sucked. Indy using his whip in the Area 51 scene was laughable. Bouf was lame.

I personally didn't mind the alien conspiracy. But enough with the crappy GG! Animatronics holds the key to cinematic realism and believability. If you're gonna make a sequel to a classic franchise. Honor the vibe and essence of the the original films. Leave the spectacle until the end. And even then don't go all Lord of the Rings on the public.

What was that movie where three guys get taken and one makes a desperate attempt to escape. Fire in the Sky. Those aliens looked sweet.

Freakin gophers laughin! This ain't Caddyshack! Screw you LucasSlashSpielberg. Screw you in your stupid asses. Cause that's what you did to poor Indy. Indy didn't deserve to get screwed like that by you two. You two suck monkey balls.

Blanchet didn'y hold well with me. Even with tight leather pants I don't wanna do her! She's like an artistic aunt who pompously pouts her way around the backyard at family gatherings. She didn't look like she could take a punch to the jaw. Nor had ever.

That Gopher. A crap sequel and one of the signs of the Apocalypse and I'm happy I'll witness it in my lifetime. Screw you and the stupid horse you shagged all night. Screw you Lucas/Berg and all your stupid asses/

Remember when VISION was required to make beautiful movies? Not millions of coin. Not a hundred Indians working on CG ants. Not a douchbag teen heartthrob filling shoes. (and Phoenix doesn't count!)

The next Indy will be in blurry darkened 3D. Just too intensify your already growing headache. The digital quality so crisp you can see the fibres on Indy's felt pants. The Gopher will make a return, never looking better.

A zombie Hitler in a Mecha robot suit blasting ancient Mayan ruins while Shia shoves the Spear of Destiny through his black heart.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 03:38 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote