KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For the Cursed Ones: OOC and Registration

Moonacre School For the Cursed Ones: OOC and Registration
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

im leaving, sry, this aint getting anywhere :/

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 26th, 2010 09:20 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

The hell you on about it's at nearly 460 posts. It's done ok so far considering most go dead at 200 or so and some don't make it that far.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 09:54 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its was only a break, itll pick back up you quitter!

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 26th, 2010 10:18 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

leave if you want, but consider txg's position first
she's doing a lot for this place - even running 2 rps at once..
she might not be here now, but she's done more for this place than just about any rper erm

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

aww mel (hugs).

Alright i kick this back up today everyone has been waiting on me so that's why the posts have gone down a bit.. I'll introduce Nux today into the rp and then lets get this party started. XD

Old Post May 27th, 2010 09:33 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yay! I love you!!

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:00 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

You rock also big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:10 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok I'll post now. I haven't in a while. >.<

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:13 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

awesome smile

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:16 PM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've had cheerleading practice and couldn't find time which is weird because lilk82394 be right outside doing football practice and he still has time to post.....alot.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:32 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Thats the way things go sometimes everyone has a life and some things have to be put on hold or slowed down a bit. But then things soon pick up again. smile

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:05 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didnt forget after practice we go to the movies and you have a perfectly good itouch and a food court with FREE wi-fi?

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:40 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

I'm going shift the time now to 8pm the start of the party everyone who needs to be there i.e me tabatha. And chaos, beast and anyone else then make your way there. Nux will make her grand entrance sometime during the party with guardians and priests.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:06 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Cool.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 09:11 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't wait...

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 10:51 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

ok...ok... im back in

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 28th, 2010 03:14 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

magic turtle i put you in the infirmary how did get to a dumpster all of sudden

~Decretum~

Old Post May 28th, 2010 04:26 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

NUX!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 30th, 2010 06:06 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Sorry been working i post now

Old Post May 30th, 2010 07:30 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool. I can summon people!

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 30th, 2010 08:34 PM