KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For the Cursed Ones: OOC and Registration

Moonacre School For the Cursed Ones: OOC and Registration
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

the reason i type like i do is because im not using a cpu and this saves me hella of alot less time

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:28 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I'm not using one either. I almost never do.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:30 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

if it bothers u guys soooo much ill type regularly. and u can still understant what i mean...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:32 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Name: Lime Sorell
Sexual orientation: Bi
Race/species: Were-Cat
Powers/abilities: Cat like, Super speed, strong and athletic reflexes, enhanced hearing, night vision/ultraviolet, jump and scale great heights.
Personality: fiesty, charismatic. Can be bitchy and sassy, flirty, likes to tease.
Misc: Will reveal in the rp and i will add a pic later when i find one ^.^

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:34 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Yeah, as long as it's understandable it's fine with me. Almost no one types in perfect English on here, you're just usually a lot worse than everyone else.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:36 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

how?!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:37 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Removing the vowels in words usually makes them harder to read...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:39 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
the reason i type like i do is because im not using a cpu and this saves me hella of alot less time

think john adams (or whoever the hell) decided, i'll handwrite like this to save me alot of time, when he wrote the declaration of independence

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:40 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

(Thomas Jefferson)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:41 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were writing with my hands on paper, I would do it properly. There is a huge difference...

And dnt is hard to read?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:42 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Removing the vowels in words usually makes them harder to read...

wht th fck tlkng bt btch?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:43 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
(Thomas Jefferson)

texas is writing him out stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:44 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Originally posted by (>^^)>
texas is writing him out stick out tongue

What do you care? You're Canadian. Anyway, yes, if words don't have vowels in them you have to focus on the word a lot harder than if they do.

edit: Also, Thomas Jefferson was the original Democrat, and Texas is as right-wing as they come.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 7th, 2010 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:46 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i care about the ignorance level of my allies and neighbors, what america does, affects what we do, when texas starts making all of these new textbooks, and distributing them to 80% of schools in america it will affect me
jefferson was also seperation of church and state, something the conservatives who are changing the texts books dont like, look this shit up, it's happenning

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:50 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever you say Anon....
What the f**k?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:50 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I'm sorry, dude, but we're already the most ignorant country in the world, no matter what Texas does...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:52 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i know, but texas is making it so much worse, they are elimanting evolution even as a theory, replacing it with a 6,000 year old world, literally might aswell jump back to the 50's

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:54 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

God, don't get me started on separation of church and state...

It because they're all verbatim bible beleivers... The worst kind...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:54 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

oh ya, oh but my challenge and change class was talking bout your new health care bill, and my teacher read an article that was written by a guy who actually sat down and read the whole like 1000 page bill, and realised that it lays down all the groundwork for microchipping people

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:58 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

We all knew it was coming eventually.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 08:59 PM