KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For the Cursed Ones: OOC and Registration

Moonacre School For the Cursed Ones: OOC and Registration
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:53 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

wow - loud stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor mouse that was a fast snake

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:00 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The first was an African Puff Adder. The second was a Niceraguan hissing Boa. I want one. >.<

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:04 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a corn snake and she never bites me anymore cuz she's a year old. I love her.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:06 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I think ball pythons are so cute. I want one. Parents hate snakes. Caught a 6 foot rat snake trying to get in through my glass door. Parents freaked when I picked him up. They thought it was a cotton mouth. -.- I live in nebraska...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:18 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want millions of snakes when I get older. Working on getting a red tail boa or a Burmese python. I love big snakes. I can handle them real well.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:26 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

You can introduce as many chars as you want and you don't have to wait for me either lol i never get mad XD.

Ok i will upload some pics of facilities but here is a few of them there is a Aquarium, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym, arena, auditorium, indoor basketball court, 4 mess halls, astronomy tower, training rooms - think danger room from x-men, animal exhibit - like a zoo really and other stuff i will add.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:42 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

haha awesome big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

well im off to bed good night big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:59 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

cya big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:04 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Nux Ravenstar
Sexual orientation: Bi
Race/species: Vampire
Powers/abilities: Flight, mist form, superstrength, superspeed, can change form into a bat.
Personality: Enticing, seductive, qorky, fiesty
Misc: Will add later and a pic

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:18 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name: Daniel Marks
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Powers/Abilities: power over air also can turn into vapor
race: vampire
Personality: happy and open minded but not over bearing
Items: money he comes from a filthy rich family
Misc:

Attachment: randome dude.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:57 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok my last char
Name: Dashun Rake
Sexual Orientation: straight
Powers/Abilities: Superspeed, master swordsman,
octal illusions: eyes turn red- illusion that makes opponent feel like there burning alive, eyes turn blue- illusion that makes opponent feel as if there drowning, eyes turn white- illusion that make opponent feel like their organs are freezing, eyes turn black- illusion that creates a feeling of a bad memory with blood everywhere and dead bodies they know

Personality: quiet, friendly, strong
Items: Pitch black samurai sword
Misc: (please log in to view the image)

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:13 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name:Kaeru
Age: 25 (physically) actually born in dark ages so mathematically around 1400 years old
Powers/Abilities: natural frog abilities, greatly posses water based magic and healing magic
Personality: noble, but can talk very rudely, Chivalrous but mired in regret
Items: Masamune (his sword) which is significantly stronger against anyone who uses magic, capable of hurting them even if
regular weapons are even destroyed by some magical shield.
Bio: Born a human named Glenn and a friend of a local knight Cyrus.
who's death he witnessd at the hands of a traitor named Magus, who
transformed him into a frog so he won't cause trouble. now named
Kaeru he vowed to avenge Cyrus by killing magus. it was not too
long after this that a boy and a few of his friends, which included a mechanic geek, a princess looking chick and a robot, appeared in his world. They were time travellers, all of whom were from the future, and were trying to stop magus from summoning a immensely powerful alien parasite called Lavos. Kaeru joined them with out hesitation. after going to prehistoric times to the origin of lavos where his sword Masamune was repaired, another joined their group. the time traveling party fought Lavos, who absolutely obliterated the leader of their group, Chrono, or so they thought. the rest of the group demoralised and faced with the inevitable defeat just about gave up, but was saved by a cloaked man.This man revealed himself to be Magus after saving them, and explained that he was this prince Janus from Kaeru's time and his sister was killed by lavos. since then he had been trying to become strong enough and raise a force that can summon and kill Lavos. Instead of killing Magus, the group understood and forgave Magus, it was after this they realised they could save chronos, byt traveling back in time to right before he was obliterated and get him outa there. they did, and came to fight lavos again, except this time winning, and saving the world from an apocalypse.
Misc: he was a squire when he was trnasformed into a frog
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

hoping he can be a teacher or something

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 02:55 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

You like animals.
Next thing you know were gonna see a teenage mutant ninja turtle...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:03 AM
DangerousBeauty

thats something I'd expect from you kid.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:04 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
You like animals.
Next thing you know were gonna see a teenage mutant ninja turtle...

i very rarely play anthropomorphic characters, and Monkey King is somebody who i was gonna adapt for hero high 2 actually, put then liam came in

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:05 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

true...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:05 AM
starryknight

Name: William Drake
race: Werewolf
Powers/Abilities: Super speed, strength
Personality: dedicated to his teaching, very loyal and honorable
Items:
Misc: he can turn into a werewolf and a full wolf
(also can he be a teacher?)

Attachment: hotanimeguy4.gif
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:22 AM