KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » new movie: Batman: Under the Red Hood

new movie: Batman: Under the Red Hood
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sindahouse

Watched it last night. yes Really liked it. Again I'm also not a fan of Jokers voice. I'd have to say.... about 85% loyal to the comic story. Some major changes also, but overall.... really really good & quite loyal.

Batmans voice was good, but Conroy still takes the cake. Joker's voice sucked.. mad Bring back Hamill thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:02 AM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
are those boobs real ?

Oh and Yes.... These "boobs" are real stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:03 AM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

i have to pick my copy up this Tuesday....can't wait...i hope its good lol

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 12:01 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Just finished it.

I loved the plot
I liked the art
I enjoyed the movie

although

The Writing(the jokers lines)felt "forced" and campy like they tried to hard.

The Voice acting bothered me more then anything(yet again the joker mainly...batman didn't bother me surprisingly)

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 10:05 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

another great DC animated movie, man Marvel has some catching up to do.

Kevin Conroy should have done Batman's voice though because he IS Batman.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 09:38 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I have literally just watched this movie. I really enjoyed this, I thought the animation was good, didn't like The Joker's voice (incidently it's the same guy who does the voice for Bender, John DiMaggio), but I can appreciate that they went for something different it just didn't work that well, I also thought that Bruce Wayne looked like a mobster from a Punisher comic.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 04:34 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by chomperx9
are those boobs real ?

You like? haha

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 08:27 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

I loved the movie. While I miss the old joker's voice, I could tell they were trying for the Jack Nickleson version. It worked in some ways, and in other ways it kinda didn't. But I loved everything else.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 04:26 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

The movie was f*ckened awesome. Its the best animated superhero film I've ever seen. And thats saying something, because I have a love hate relationship with Bruce. I loved everything about the movie, from start to finish. The only things I'd complain about was Nightwing being taken out too easily, and Bruce's voice. But, other than that I have to say I was blown away by the film. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 06:30 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grog_Burton

I bought this movie then I realised I'm not really 10 so I gave it to my nephew

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 08:29 AM
Grog_Burton is currently offline Click here to Send Grog_Burton a Private Message Find more posts by Grog_Burton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

This was a fantastic film. It is the 2nd best animated Batman movie I have ever seen (1st being Mask of the Phantasm).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 04:10 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool2814

While i liked this film there were a few things about it that bothered me, like Jason's uniform being the same as Tim's, and Ra's contacting Joker to hold off Batman. It seemed unlikely

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:54 PM
Deadpool2814 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool2814 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool2814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

Originally posted by Bloinky
You like? haha

Dude they look ridiculous.... sick But its good for a laugh laughing

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 01:00 PM
SamZED

I liked Jokers voice. Sure Hamill is a better voice actor but itd remind me of the Batman TAS Joker. Who was well.. a joke 90% of the time..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 02:11 PM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

Originally posted by SamZED
I liked Jokers voice. Sure Hamill is a better voice actor but itd remind me of the Batman TAS Joker. Who was well.. a joke 90% of the time..

Agreed, I actually like Joker's voice. Obviously, I prefer Hamil's, but the other guy did a great job.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 06:20 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote