KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux's voice echoed all over the school as she spoke, " Welcome friends and new friends that I have yet to make your aquaintance. You may rise my children such customs are not needed here...It is a party after all. " The guardians at the top of the staircase parted and nux was visible in the center and all the lights turned back on once more as nux with her piercing and electric blue eyes that scaled the room as she walked down the stairs rested on it's target...Tabatha.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 09:08 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

chaos hissed inaudibly as nux made her entrance..'figures' he thought darkly, as subconsciously, he wrapped his arms protectively around tabatha.."be very careful around that one" he whispered into her ear.."she's the biggest danger at this school, for many reasons.."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 10:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree got up after she had knelt down before the leader of the dark children, she watched nux admiringly whatever people thought of her she had to admit nux had style and knew how to make an entrance and a good first expression.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 12:18 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yen got up and fixed her skirt. She respected few people, but she respected Nux."So this Tabatha girl, thats her?" Yen looked at the girl."I wonder what she could do.."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 07:07 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux appeared behind chaos as he whispered to tabatha, " aww chaos my ferocious incubus you, your imagination and opinion of me is rather shocking...Well nothing to be done i guess. " nux teased and then her eyes like a switch fixed upon tabatha in which her dark, evil smile, smirked a bit in the cornerside of her mouth if she had been a snake her tongue would of slithered with cunningness.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 10:41 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yen walked over to Nux."So theres Tabatha. I wish we could kick out these other pricks." Yen shook her head. "They get worse every year..."

Dashun looked at Nux. She seemed sneaky and unnatural. He looked back over at Kendra. "So thats her? She doesnt seem so great to me." Dashun waited for a response...

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Jun 17th, 2010 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:01 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
Nux appeared behind chaos as he whispered to tabatha, " aww chaos my ferocious incubus you, your imagination and opinion of me is rather shocking...Well nothing to be done i guess. " nux teased and then her eyes like a switch fixed upon tabatha in which her dark, evil smile, smirked a bit in the cornerside of her mouth if she had been a snake her tongue would of slithered with cunningness.

chaos hissed again, this time slightly louder.."shocking perhaps, but that doesn't mean its not true" he responded, each word hiding the intense rage he was feeling..
two more of nux's sycophantic followers joined the group..chaos and beast both began to feel edgy..they doubted that yen and dashun would be a match for either of them, but what truly worried them was what would nux do when they were distracted...
beast acted first..he tapped his staff on the ground to get the attention of the group.."why don't you come sit down and have a drink with us?" he asked jovially, as though he was having the time of his life at this party..secretly though, he was using the shielding powers of his glove to hide his true thoughts, and now chaos' from nux's terrible mind powers..
chaos caught on quickly.."yea, good idea...we have the best table in the house, wouldn't you say?" he added, laying on the succubus charm he often used..he knew, just as beast knew, that if the dark children sat down, the chances of a fight were drastically lowered..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:12 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((dashun is with kendra, not nux))
Yen looked suspicously at them.*What are they up to* Yen made sure her whip was in a reachable position."So whaddya say Nux? Should we." She kept her eyes on Chaos and Beast.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 04:55 AM
MadMel
Heh

((ty -.-...i also meant to say incubus, not succubus erm ))

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:06 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux raised her brow she sensed a shield being used as it was blocking her reading sense and all that she got was a pesky buzzing noise, " very well. " nux replied but she secretly telaphically spoke to her guardians to double security.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 01:55 PM
MadMel
Heh

chaos grinned.."glad to have you with us" he told nux, bowing slightly before sitting back down next the tabatha..he moved his arm around tabatha in both an affectionate and protective manner..his eyes locked with beasts..a thread of understanding passed between them..they didn't need to read each others minds to know what each was thinking..however...
beast was indeed a genius, there was no doubt..chaos prided himself on being an expert on traps, but the trap beast was setting up for the dark children made absolutely no sense to him..he could only trust in his friend's judgement..chaos sighed and looked towards tabatha.."what do you think about tonight?" he asked her, in his most cheerful, teasing tone of voice.."liking the party so far?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 02:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Tabatha eyes were fixed firm on nux she was intigued by her, rumours of her being this dark and ferocius force and leader of the dark children fascinated her, one of the reasons being that her first impression of her was she was nice, and not nasty at all she found chaos's remark of nux being dangerous...to be so far a bit exaggeration. Tabatha turned her eyes on chaos now and smiled" It's different. But yes i like it so far. " she replied plesantly.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:20 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yen still suspicous looked at Beast with an upraised brow."So why did you invite us over here?" She crossed her legs and crossed her arms. She was really just trying to intimidate the others even though she wasnt Nux she still had more power than them...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:39 PM
MadMel
Heh

"i am merely trying to thank you for throwing this party...a great way to kick off the start of term, no?" beast replied easily, TKing a drink over to the table and taking a sip.."sounds like you need to relax as much as anyone else, yen...you're acting a bit...tense.."
chaos smiled back at tabatha.."in case you haven't noticed, everything's slightly different here" he teased, lacing a hand through her hair..'and yet, you're the most unique thing here' he thought dreamily..he snapped himself back to attention..looking around subtly, he could tell that the security of the entire party was being doubled..'so nux was expecting a trap' he thought to himself..'as well she should - but as long as she behaves tonight, nothing will happen..i hope..'

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 02:40 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree was walking around the edge of the room and watched from a far the group that had sat down together. The tension could be felt each one careful with their choice of words, She caught Nux's eye and nodded making sure everything was prepared for nothing got passed nux without her knowledge, and if she coudn't see or hear it then nux sure would feel it as could all the dark children including desiree who were alligned with th leader of the dark children.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 10:01 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Tabatha bit down on her lip and her cheeks went pink in colour, What you mean by unique? She asked Chaos with a slight embarrasment.

Nux was observing the situation between the two she hated anything to do with emotions or human related feelings, It wasn't in her nature it made her spine tingle and her stomach dull just thinking about it. Nux found it to be a weakness that when you feel for something or care then you are vunerable to it being taken from you, Then thats when a dark smirk appeared ~ I could use this to my advantage ~ she thought not allowing anyone to read her thoughts her shield doubled and clouded over her mind.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 08:38 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Lime walked back into the V.I.P area. She ordered her drink, When it was served she then walked over to the table where Nux and the others were and sat down on one of the vacant seats, "Well isn't this cosy?"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 08:45 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux gave a dim smile, " " Yes Isn't it. Were all having a little chat. Being civil. Enjoying the party." She replied one of her elctric blue eyes rested on Lime whilst the other on Chaos and Tabatha which was more zoomed in on the pair.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 08:54 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Lime nodded iwith approval, She took a small sip of her drink through a straw aware that Nux'e eye was upon her she made eye contact and then Lime glimpsed out of the corner of her eye at Chaos and Tabatha she then smiled and resumed eye contact with Nux's eye once more.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:01 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
Tabatha bit down on her lip and her cheeks went pink in colour, What you mean by unique? She asked Chaos with a slight embarrasment.

Nux was observing the situation between the two she hated anything to do with emotions or human related feelings, It wasn't in her nature it made her spine tingle and her stomach dull just thinking about it. Nux found it to be a weakness that when you feel for something or care then you are vunerable to it being taken from you, Then thats when a dark smirk appeared ~ I could use this to my advantage ~ she thought not allowing anyone to read her thoughts her shield doubled and clouded over her mind.

((Chaos thought that - he didn't actually say it out loud wink ))
"You people sure know how to throw a party" Chaos remarked, looking around. There were groups drinking, laughing, hanging out, and generally having a good time. Guys were mostly dancing with guys, and girls with girls, each in large groups. There was lot's of eye contact, and occasionally people would pair up and start dancing as couples. In all, it was a typical party, or as typical as a strange, exciting place like moonacre could be.
Beast pretended to look out at the party, but in reality he was concentrating on his TK. He was very slowly and subtly moving something around the room. Another part of his plan. He was also making sure his mental shield was intact. The last thing he needed was a mind reader to discover what he was doing.
Chaos shifted his attention back to the people around him. They were slowly being encircled by dark children. It was only a matter of time before something happened, and Chaos was willing to bet it wasn't going to be pleasant. "want to dance?" He whispered into Tabatha's ear. He was going to try and keep her away from Nux for as long as possible.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:20 AM