KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Naga grinned. "Well well... If it isn't my favorite duo. How are you boys?" She ignored Yasuo. "I hope your ready for class. You're in for a treat."

Echo shook her head. "Yasuo, you need help. Fighting and screaming. And against a hair! Come now! Is that why you pulled that hair out back there?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:45 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Naga grinned. "Well well... If it isn't my favorite duo. How are you boys?" She ignored Yasuo. "I hope your ready for class. You're in for a treat."

"all's well, miss" chaos said.."just had a bit of...eh...practice before we got here.."
"a 'treat'? as is to be expected from the best teacher in the school" beast complimented, this time bowing instead of chaos..they got in their seats, near the front.."so whats this 'treat'?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"better than what happens when i get really bored about an hour after eating" he called out to her, he started to pluck some more hairs, one turned into a book, one a pen, and another was a straw

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:47 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter looked at the monkey boy. "Your power is hair clones?" Hunter was ready to laugh at his answer.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:48 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yasuo's face noticebly got annoyed, very annoyed.
"it's not my power dumb dumb dugan, i can lift over 7.5 tons, can walk on the clouds and air, i know magic and can kick anyones ass here in a, mostly, straight fight" he told the annoying michael jackson impersonator

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:52 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((lmfao))"Yea you wish you could kick anyones ass ape..." Hunter turned around before he got into a fight. He really wasn't in the mood by he knew the monkey boy couldn't beat him...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:56 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Echo shook her head, ignoring the fight.

"I know... I felt your training session. Anyways, our lesson is flight. What factors flight need, and so on and so fourth. Ill be changing form to give an example."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:57 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

chaos and beast glanced at each other, sharing the same thought...every young buck at this school thought he could beat everyone in a fight..even the wannabe demon slayers at the school had their share of rounds trying to beat and humiliate chaos...all of them had failed..there were few who could take on a trapmaster, and chaos was the best with traps at the school, no question..
beast, on the other hand, had 6-7 summoned monsters at his whim, and had once been in line to become one of the dark children - elitists of the school..it was assumed only idiots would dare challenge this particular duo, for together they were near unbeatable..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
"I know... I felt your training session. Anyways, our lesson is flight. What factors flight need, and so on and so fourth. Ill be changing form to give an example."

the pair looked back at naga...this was a treat..physics was rarely practical..

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 8th, 2010 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:00 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

all hunter would feel is a poke to the back of his head, it was a very long staff, which yasuo was holding.
"A closed mouth gathers no foot," he told him, and the staff was back to pencil size and he put it behind his ear again

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:02 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter moved his finger an inch and a little needle poked the monkey boy in the back of the neck. "Next time it'll go through. Now, leave me alone please you animal. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:05 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"oh acupuncture gotta love it," yasuo said, looking relaxed as weston normally is in hero high 2- the mystery

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:07 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter ignored him. "So can we get this started so we can hurry up and learn. I wonder if I could ever fly. " Hunter pulled a pencil out his pocket and doodled on the desk.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:10 AM
DangerousBeauty

Naga peered past her favorites. "Hey. Needle boy and the fuzzy wonder. Shut. Up. Or. Ill. Fry. You." She sat back in her seat. "I swear, I could just swollow people whole these days. Pissing me off. How are your studies coming Beast? Chaos, I can assume your keeping him on track."

Echo stood up and moved to the seat next to Yasuo. "I guess I should sit here to keep you out of trouble."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:14 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunters right eyebrow raised. " Needle Boy? Cute... " Hunter said sarcastically. "Oh and I'd like to be fried in vegetable oil please. " Hunter loved to be sarcastic alot to mess with folks. It was like a hobby to him.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yasuo rolled his eyes at Naga "teacher's pets" he mumbled, and tore off a bit of paper and chewed on it. he was about to shoot it through the straw, until echo sat next to him.
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe," he told her as he set the straw down

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:19 AM
MadMel
Heh

"naturally" chaos said, grinning at beast, who wore a face of mock offense..
"excuse me, but since when have i ever needed your help studying?"
"you mean getting you to study in the first place?" chaos asked innocently..
"bah! to study is the bringing of intense boredom and lack of fun"
"and lack of grades.."
"funny - i seem to remember kicking your ass in maths
"by one mark! and someone had turned my paper upside down"
"dont glare at me like that - "

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:21 AM
DangerousBeauty

Naga laughed until Hunter spoke. Her eyes narrowed beneath her hood. She made a sound similar to a puff addar. It was her way of growling, if she was a feral. But being part reptile, she could only hiss like a snake.

Echo raised a brow. "What? Why? I thoughtyoud be honored to sit beside me."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:27 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Well I see your not taking sarcasm well so I'll leave you be bu don't think you scared me..." Hunter went back to doodling on the desk.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"oh i am honoured, you have very nice cleavage,just this school is so strange compared to my old life, and those twins over there give me a big ol'plate of the heebies, and severous snape gives me the jeebies" he told her, he was serious about her cleavage, but he thought she was pretty as a whole, plus come on, she a freakin level 7 nymph

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:30 AM
MadMel
Heh

"what an immature class we have" chaos muttered, looking around..he and beast had stopped arguing..
"oh well - all the more fun, i guess" beast replied, reaching down and scratching the ears of the partially asleep firecat lying next to his desk..blaze's flickering flames passed over his master's hand without effect, and he purred softly..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:33 AM