KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Jaina ignored Miss Naga's comment putting down her pencil she was also done with, she had her the year before and knew how to get her off her back if his got mad. Jaina put her finger to her chin "Maybe you have a point," she said. It was almost unbelievable that those words came out of her mouth, "Go on, what did you have in mind?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:16 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

chaos grinned..jaina was actually listening to him..that had to be a first.."well..me and beast never got to finished our duel this morning..."
"heh..i would have won anyway" beast said..
"sure" chaos said sarcastically..
"what, you doubt me?" beast replied, pretending to look angry
"yea, who won the last two matches?"
"like those count, i was practicing my ice powers.."
"yea, your scary ice bats, ooooooh!"
"i will beat the hell out of you if you insult my bats again.."
"bring it - "

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"And they say I talk for no reason. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:23 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Naga hissed. "Beast, Chaos!" With her warning, she turned to Hunter. "Well dear, that would be something to ask another teacher. I would know nothing of such flight."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:25 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"Guys, focus, your telling me your plan" Jaina said with a sigh, Why the hell am I listening to these fools? she asked herself. She turned her head to see a nymph, "Holy cow, a nymph, I didn't know one attended the school."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:29 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

chaos and beast coughed and looked down at their work, rechecking them for errors, even thought they both knew they had none.."i think hunter was talking about levitation" chaos said musingly..
"yea, im guessing so" beast replied, absent-mindedly demonstrating his own levitation skills by forming his pens into a pair of legs and making them dance across his desk..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
"Guys, focus, your telling me your plan" Jaina said with a sigh, Why the hell am I listening to these fools? she asked herself. She turned her head to see a nymph, "Holy cow, a nymph, I didn't know one attended the school."

"dont stare at nymphs - they tend to like it, and thats not a good sign" chaos warned jaina.."anyways - the plan - apart from finishing our duel, i also wanted your help with something..ive been trying to make a protection ward, using these" he pulled out the sapphires again.."but my form of magic doesn't seem to be compatible.."

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 8th, 2010 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:31 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter looked back at Naga." Shall I demonstrate. It'll only take a second. " Hunter didn't really want to shoe off. But then again he loved doing it. Especially in front of females.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:31 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Jaina turned her head from the Nymph, "shit i forgot" she whispered. She looked at Beast little trick with the pens then turned her attention back you Chaos, "hmm I think I can help with that," she pulled out a spell book that looked ancient, "this holds some of the most powerful protection spells and I think I seen a spell similar to the one you need." she thought for a second, "why do you need this anyways?" she was still whispering not wanting to attracted Miss Naga's attention.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:49 AM
DangerousBeauty

Echo flinched. "Holly hell! There's a girl in the school! I didn't know we had girls! How rude." She went back to her work.

Naga shrugged. "Hunter, do what you want. Just don't be annoying or loud."

Off to bed. Xoxo))

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:52 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((bye))
"im sick of kicking the ass of every young idiot who thinks they can fight me" chaos told her, truthfully.."i just need a little something to stop someone lunging for my jugular every five seconds.." he shrugged, then looked down at the spellbook.."talk about young, this book is anything but.."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:58 AM
starryknight

Jaina flipped through the pages to the spell that she was talking about, "Yeah it seems you do have a problem." She smiled at Chaos pointing at the spell. "It maybe old but it is still powerful," she read the spell quickly "it required some materials, if you get them I can do the spell for you."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:11 AM
MadMel
Heh

"excellent..thanks" chaos told her.."what kind of items are we talking about? i already have the sapphires.."
"you'll need essense of stonewyrm" beast commented..he had now formed his entire desk into a miniature ballroom full of dancing pens and pencils, such was his boredom..
"what for?"
"the outlining of the physical barrier for the spell" beast replied, trying his best not to yawn.."stonewyrms are some of the most durable creatures known to us - their parts are used in all sorts of magical protections..i reckon even the school uses some.."
"so why not use the scales?"
"the scales are extremely rare, and cannot be duplicated magically..the essance can be copied, and in large quantities it becomes a more powerful additive"
"and how do you know this?" chaos asked...
"eh..i dont always fall asleep in history, contrary to popular belief.."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:34 AM
starryknight

Jaina smiles "hes right, your not as dumb as you look after all." She smiled at Beast watching his little puppet show. "Oh and pick up some white sage too, its always good for protection spells."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:42 AM
MadMel
Heh

beast grunted, not entirely sure he was being insulted or not..
"interesting.." chaos said thoughtfully.."i think i know where to get some white sage too, i saw some guys snorting it when we walked in.."
"druggos" beast said, shaking his head sadly..."lord knows what'll happens to those idiots long term.."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:50 AM
starryknight

"What the hell, those idiots it doesn't even get you a high feeling. they are just wasting it." she sighed why are boys so stupid? she asked herself this all the time. She put her hand on beast desk, "Will you stop that, its getting annoying," Frost spread from her hand and covered the desk freezing the pens and pencil in place.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:58 AM
MadMel
Heh

beast snatched up two pencils just in time, and did a quick mimic of an ice skater before stopping.."fine" he said, putting his things away..
"wait, how do you know they don make you high?" he asked jaina, accusingly..
"doesnt matter" chaos said quickly.."i should be able to get in on some of their..er..stash, without and real difficulty..its the essence thats gonna be hard to get.."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:03 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Upon entering the school Tabatha glanced around this place was huge...and she had no idea where she was suppose to be at. There were numerous students teleporting or flying, some walking to classes or looking lost like she was. Tabatha took out her letter from her bag and looked at it, It noted that any new students like she was were to report to the school office located in the main entrance hall, " School office it is then " she said to herself quietly.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:08 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"anways" chaos said, "im off, dont worry about ol' naga.." chaos got up and asked for permission to go to the bathroom..he was given permission - thank god it was miss naga teaching - and he walked out of the class and disappeared into the shadows..he reappeared near the druggo's, and weaseled his way into getting some white sage...he then shadow-teleported out of the building, and saw a girl, looking slightly lost, looking down at what looked like a letter..thinking that this girl was new, chaos walked over.."heya" he greeted, smiling..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:27 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Tabatha stared at Chaos who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, " Hi. I don't suppose you know where I'm suppose to be do you? " she asked politely biting down a little on her lower lip, a sign she was a little anxious.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:34 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

chaos studied the girl - she was quite good looking, but there was also a sign of intelligence behind the eyes.."im guessing" he said, thinking.."that you should be in physics..like im supposed to be, but i wanted to find some ingredients for a project im working on, so i ducked out for a bit.." he didnt quite know why he was saying this to the new girl..maybe he was hoping to calm down the anxiety that he could feel emanating from her..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:41 AM