KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

" Physics right. I make you a deal if i help you find some ingredients would you return the favour in showing me the way to the classroom " Tabath replied smiling with a tinge of pink that had appeared in her chedks and speaking a little braver than the first response to chaos.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:50 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

chaos grinned at this stroke of luck.."ok, deal" he said, smiling..
"what i am looking for is some essence of stonewyrm..i already have the other ingredients..stonewyrm essence is the last piece of the puzzle.."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Nah, Ill do it another time." Hunter went to Ms.Nagas desk and grabbed a packet. He read over it and completed it easily. Hunter was always good at school, but only when he put up the effort. He placed his hand on his cheek and his arm on the table. He started levetating a little orb around his desk waiting for something else to do.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:44 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~why is it that every character is always secretly good at school? blink~
Yasuo had grabbed a packet when Naga had brought them out. he had spent the last few minutes with his tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth from intense concentration, his pencil moved furiously on the page, his fast hand moving like a complete blur, whenever his pencil broke he would use his sharp, strong nails to quickly sharpen it again.
when he finished the whole packet he folded it into a paper plane and flew it opnto naga's desk. He leaned back on his chew as he put his feet up and chewed on the pencil like it was a toothpick.
he was enjoying the thought of his work.
(his work, front page to last)
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/.../Zachs20art.jpg
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:44 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Echo set her pencil aside and opened her book. "Damn! This last one is so hard!" Yasuo had finished before her. Everyone had finished before her! She slumped in her seat, talking to Yasuo as she flipped through pages. "That was fast. I didn't think you were a physics kind of guy."

Poor Naga. She sat at her desk looking over Yasuos paper. -.-.....'ill give him a D.' She thought.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:52 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yasuo looked over at her
"i can walk on air, what do you expect," he said with a shrugg, and looked over at the question she was stuck at.
(wow, killer headache out of nowhere)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:04 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((well im good at school in real life)) Hunter sighed when he saw the paper plane hit Miss Nagas desk. He knew immediately who had did it. Hunter slowly got up and placed his packet on Ms.Nagas desk. "I hope Its right..." Hunter walked back over to his seat and doodled on the desk some more.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:06 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Naga sighed. "Hunter, the wrong answer would be correct compaired to Yasuos work."

Echo pointed to the part she was stuck on. "Is it a trick question? I can't weed out whats just filler and what the correct numbers are. What was your answer?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:11 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter laughed at the joke and looked back at Yasuo."Dude howd you get a 100 on your packet?" He kept a straight face.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:19 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
chaos grinned at this stroke of luck.."ok, deal" he said, smiling..
"what i am looking for is some essence of stonewyrm..i already have the other ingredients..stonewyrm essence is the last piece of the puzzle.."

~Stonewyrm essence? ~ Tabatha thought slightly puzzled as to what the heck that was, An ingredient chaos said, " Maybe it would be in the...well I'm new so I'm not sure but seeing as this is a magic school and all... perhaps you should try looking in the potion room and maybe the stock cupboard if it has one thats where I would stock that particular ingredient " She replied with a grin and in all honesty she had no idea herself what she was talking about she got that idea out of a book somewhere.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 07:26 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Oh crap! I'm late!" Shouted Ichigo, as he skidded into the school corridor, then ran down it towards his target, a classroom. He reached it, his trainers squeaking on the polished floor. He reached out for the door handle, grabbing it just in time to swing him around, and, almost falling through the door, he tumbled into the classroom. "Ahh!"

((I don't remember getting approval but... :P unfortuanetly I'll continue the character when I am back. I am going out now. Should be back before Sunday))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Apr 8th, 2010 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:48 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by lilk82394
Hunter laughed at the joke and looked back at Yasuo."Dude howd you get a 100 on your packet?" He kept a straight face.

yasuo looked over at what's his face like he was a moron,
"I find most physics redundant as many of our, and family member's very existence defies most physics," he told the dumb-dumb and looked over at echo,
"P=1/dvē, where P is pressure, d is air density, and v is velocity, is the equation for why wings create lift, and the equation for lift is L=C1/2dvēs, where L is lift, C is the coefficient of lift, p is air density, v is velocity, and s is the plan form area (surface area). 1/2pvē is known as dynamic pressure." he told her, and went back to whatever he was doing before

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 08:59 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ichigo picked himself up as Yasou rattled off some jabber that he didn't care to know about, at least for now. He dusted himself down, and picked up his bag. As the tall orange haired teen looked across the students then settled on the teacher, he gritted his teeth; silently saying. "Urahara, I'm going to kill you..." he smiled at the teacher, a little out of embarrassment for tumbling through the doorway.

It was Kisuke Urahara's idea that Ichigo attend this school rather than go to the Soul Reaper Academy. He cleared his throat a little.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"So your a flying monkey descendant?" Hunter didnt want to start anything, but it was too hard for him not to with this guy.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:35 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ichigo quickly took his place and remained quiet for the rest of the lesson.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:38 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Actually I'll re-do this opening when I return so I can have some people reply to me. sad Be back again.))

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:02 PM
DangerousBeauty

I shall ignore you than JR.))

Naga peered over her magazine. "Now children..." That was their last warning.

Poor Echo. "Ahhhh! Slow down! I can't understand what your saying!"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 01:01 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by (>^^)>
~why is it that every character is always secretly good at school? blink~

((yea, it was my idea first, besides, you dont start learning real physics till you're 17..at least over here anyway stick out tongue))
Originally posted by TxG
~Stonewyrm essence? ~ Tabatha thought slightly puzzled as to what the heck that was, An ingredient chaos said, " Maybe it would be in the...well I'm new so I'm not sure but seeing as this is a magic school and all... perhaps you should try looking in the potion room and maybe the stock cupboard if it has one thats where I would stock that particular ingredient " She replied with a grin and in all honesty she had no idea herself what she was talking about she got that idea out of a book somewhere.

((just something i made up wink ))
"thats where i was heading...do you want to come along or would you rather we go back to class now and get it later?" chaos asked her.."also, would you rather walk or move the fast way?" he added, winking..
beast looked at his watch.."the guy sure knows how to take his time" he said, slightly disgruntled that he could no longer occupy himself with levitating pens.."hope he's not showing off to some chick..incubi - always think they're god's....satan's gift to women.."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 01:23 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter turned back around. "I wonder do we ever fight each other. " Hunter loved fighting and sparring. It was all he did before he came here as it gave him a sense of releif. It also released stress. He became a whole new person when he fought. " So Ms. Naga did you grade my paper yet?"

Dashun walked into physics. "Are you Ms.Naga?" His eyes were tannish brown and his pupil was pitch black. His sword hung on his hip. He also wore a brown scarf that seemed old and tattered. His hair complimented everything about him. He saw a girl in the back sitting next to a monkey boy and he smiled at her because he thought she was cute and had great clevage!((hehe))

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Apr 9th, 2010 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 01:25 AM
MadMel
Heh

"it appears someone's deaf" beast said gruffly, loud enough for hunter to hear, he leaned back in his chair..."you seriously didn't hear chaos and i fight before the lessons started? everyone else did.."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 01:31 AM