KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Put The Final Fantasy Games In Order Of Preference

Put The Final Fantasy Games In Order Of Preference
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

1 - VII
2 - VIII
3 - IX
4 - XII

Can't stand X or X2, and the older ones i just havent played at all or else in years.

XIII looks good, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 07:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

There's a huge steam sale going on right now, and some of the FF titles are up. I ended up buying FFVI since I want to try to get more into the FF series. Outstanding so far. The only FF games I've ever played were VII and XIII (never beat this one, didn't pull me in for some reason). Kind of sad the X and X2 remasters aren't discounted at all. Neither are IX or VII. These were the ones I wanted to own the most. Any other recommendations?

PWNT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:02 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Final Fantasy VI is such an amazing game. I only just played it for the very first time a few years ago and I think it's one of the greatest video games ever made.

FFVII is till my favorite, though.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah, I'll need to replay VII then. I was young at the time so I don't remember it super well. Or maybe I'll wait for the remake (if they don't screw it up). I just found X/X-2 for 20 dollars, and XV is out in a few short months so I've got no shortage of FF games to play

PWNT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:19 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

VI isn't available on Steam.

Bullshit.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/382900/

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jun 24th, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:52 PM
Jmanghan

Dissidia is all I'll ever need. <3

When it comes to FF, only the premise and the gameplay matters, and Dissidia nailed them both.

To me, the story doesn't matter cause each one is different, so why not just play the game that combines them altogether?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:03 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote