KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Dark Jedi/Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Dark Jedi/Sith
Started by: akpwnz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kazenji is online now!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99

Mostly we're going to be looking at Sith Masters.

And dark jedi if you look at the title again...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Well most people on the list are Sith Lords, so...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 09:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kazenji is online now!

So...........maybe change the title??

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 12:11 PM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The title already has both.

Non-Sith who are possibilities include Joruus, Starkiller (he never got to be a Sith Lord, though was an apprentice to a sith apprentice), the occasionally mentioned Jerec (who I think isn't strong enough). Most of the top are Sith, though.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serge
Restricted

Account Restricted

INPO:

Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Sion
Darth Nihilus
Lord Nyax
UnuThul
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Serge a Private Message Find more posts by Serge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akpwnz
Master Troll

Originally posted by Kazenji
So...........maybe change the title??

I don't feel that you need to have the Sith title in order to be a powerful Dark Side user. A Sith and Dark Side force user were basically just two different mind sets. One wanted galactic domination, the other wanted only power, but didn't give a damn about the galaxy. I like these lists so far, and I would like to create a top 10 template using everyone's input.

I want to include battles. As well. For example: If I want Reven on this list, I'm going to include his epic dominance over Malak and the mando wars etc.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 04:54 PM
Click here to Send akpwnz a Private Message Find more posts by akpwnz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, you don't *have* to be a Sith to be a top, it's just Sith is the biggest group of Dark Side users and usually, but not always, the most powerful.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Forgot about Bane guys - my apologies.

War Doctor

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Bane who?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bane who?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Tim Curry?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 03:27 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Tim Curry?

It was joke. That picture is of one of the greater gods from th Forgotten Realms Campaign setting for D&D and his name is Bane.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Is he played by Tim Curry?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 06:34 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Is he played by Tim Curry?

No, Bane is the god of dictators and douchebags everywhere, but he isn't crazy.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 07:20 AM
Q99

Tim Curry would make an awesome Sith Lord smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:08 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Q99
Dunno about Dooku- he was strong to be sure, but he ultimately lost to Jedi Knight level Anakin.

Ragnos, it's hard to tell since we never saw him active. Muur is another one with that problem- very powerful spirit and talisman, but it's hard to tell what they were really like at their peak.
Dooku was far past his prime, and Anakin was just entering his own.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!

But in his prime we don't know how strong he was in the force, and he's only been Sith for the last 10 years.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 09:56 PM
ares834

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!

confused
Dooku was in his prime. Sure he may not have been as fit as when he was young but he never had such mastery with the force. Regardless, Dooku's saber style hardly required him to be in perfectly fit condition to use effectively.
Need I remind you of AotC
YODA: Powerful you have become, Dooku. The dark side I
sense in you.

COUNT DOOKU: I have become more powerful than any Jedi.
Even you, my old Master.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 10:04 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, in Star Wars, if youth is the determining factor in a Jedi/Sith's prime then Palpatine must have literally been a f*cking GOD when he was 25.

And then there's Luke. We actually get to see what he did was he 25. Not a God, yet.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 10:06 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by ares834
confused
Dooku was in his prime. Sure he may not have been as fit as when he was young but he never had such mastery with the force. Regardless, Dooku's saber style hardly required him to be in perfectly fit condition to use effectively.
Need I remind you of AotC
YODA: Powerful you have become, Dooku. The dark side I
sense in you.

COUNT DOOKU: I have become more powerful than any Jedi.
Even you, my old Master.
I did mean physical prime not mental prime so sorry about that. About the quote though, Dooku was a liar...he lied about almost everything; even things that he thought were true. He did indeed get beat up by lil orphan Ani, when he could still be debatably considered a jedi.
Yeah, in Star Wars, if youth is the determining factor in a Jedi/Sith's prime then Palpatine must have literally been a f*cking GOD when he was 25.

And then there's Luke. We actually get to see what he did was he 25. Not a God, yet.
Once again, physical not mental prime, and we could see from the hunch that sidious needed much assistance from the force while fighting. If he just fought straight up like badass sammy jackson then he probably wouldn't do so well. This applies to Dooku because in the fight where he played the amazing headless count, he mostly used his lightsaber. He used his force a bit and that worked out for him well, because he pwnzord Obi. He tried to saber Ani and it didn't work out quite as well, hence, the neckache. What I'm trying to say is, Dooku relied upon his physical prowess more than sidious did, and that's why age deteriorated his skill.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote