KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Bayonetta, Kratos, and Sephiroth vs. Link and Sheik (SSBB)

Bayonetta, Kratos, and Sephiroth vs. Link and Sheik (SSBB)
Started by: Spartan117ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You would have to be retarded to suggest every laser in fiction is as quick as one from our world.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

When did I say it's as quick as one from our world? Whether it is or isn't is moot. It's faster than a bullet by a great margin. You would conversely have to be retarded to actually try and downplay a feat by suggesting lasers are as slow as bullets.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:38 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

In this case the lasers (or w/e they are) are actually slower than bullets, as shown by the video. And in this example, erratic and random shots do not make up for accurate close range shots from a gun.

The pair would be easily ripped apart by bayonettas superior base speed, I assume witch time is not allowed in thist thread otherwise it would be more spiteful.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Thanks once again for making me look good by comparison.

Lasers are faster than bullets, and the shots were accurate, note how they hit the space Link and Mario had just occupied before they, y'know, dodged. Bayonetta can't lay a finger on either member of team two. Good job. I reiterate, one would have to be retarded to actually suggest a bullet is faster than a laser. smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:43 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You look good? lol...

They dodged nothing, link even dodged a few shots that went wide and a couple of the lasers barely scraped mario. It was just random rapid fire.

Your actually trying to claim that a few guys randomly jumping about and dodging slow blasts what could simply be the prediction of aim from the minister anyway is comparable to casually dodging accurate bullet shots at close range. laughing your desperate

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:46 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The more you post, the better I look. cool

Link is in one place, moves, and a laser passes through the air where he had been. That's called dodging. Lasers > bullets. Dodging lasers > dodging bullets. Speaking of desperation, you have no counter argument, and are as usual, resorting to trying to downplay a feat you don't like.

Casually dodging lasers > casually dodging bullets. Someone who can do the former can do the latter in their sleep.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:49 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The more you post, the better I look. cool

Link is in one place, moves, and a laser passes through the air where he had been. That's called dodging. Lasers > bullets. Dodging lasers > dodging bullets. Speaking of desperation, you have no counter argument, and are as usual, resorting to trying to downplay a feat you don't like.

Casually dodging lasers > casually dodging bullets. Someone who can do the former can do the latter in their sleep.

For a circus position perhaps, Coco needs a replacement.

But not dodging what minister is fireing. nah not in this case, Jeanne gun at close range>erratic blasts from minister. oh I do, the counter that your eyes perhaps need to adjust to see are in the form of dissolving your overhype, which would in turn dissolve your delusion.

If it was an electric beam of light from our world aimed accuratly at someone at close range and they dodged it as the beam fired then I would agree but this is not the case wink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:55 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
For a circus position perhaps, Coco needs a replacement.
I do look good in make up.

quote:
But not dodging what minister is fireing. nah not in this case, Jeanne gun at close range>erratic blasts from minister. oh I do, the counter that your eyes perhaps need to adjust to see are in the form of dissolving your overhype, which would in turn dissolve your delusion.
This is you trying to desolve my argument? You're only making me more confident in how solid it is by consistantly failing to find a hole, actually. erm To give you an idea how silly and easily brushed aside your statements are, I'm playing pokemon and accurately keeping track of Squirtle's EV's in my head while I reply.

quote:
If it was an electric beam of light from our world aimed accuratly at someone at close range and they dodged it as the beam fired then I would agree but this is not the case
Oh, ofcourse, the sci-fi robot with subspace bombs and laser beams is shooting amplified light more slowly than bullets? Wait, wut? No. I had a laugh, but you're delusional if you think that flies.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 01:58 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do look good in make up.

This is you trying to desolve my argument? You're only making me more confident in how solid it is by consistantly failing to find a hole, actually. erm

Oh, ofcourse, the sci-fi robot with subspace bombs and laser beams is shooting amplified light more slowly than bullets? Wait, wut? No. I had a laugh, but you're delusional if you think that flies.

Does your mother know youve been stealing from her?

Yes because you would know all about failing to find a hole...perhaps in more aspects of life than a debate wink but no, really its quite a simple mistake your making and your making it into a bigger one.

Delusional if I dont make the fallacious generalisation and assumption that slow innacurate beams in fiction just happen to canonically be as quick as real life lasers because it works with my argument? nah...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:02 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Does your mother know youve been stealing from her?
Was thinking clown face, my mother's foundation is too dark.
quote:
Yes because you would know all about failing to find a hole...perhaps in more aspects of life than a debate but no, really its quite a simple mistake your making and your making it into a bigger one.

176 Sp.Def EV's. ...Also, you're doing it wrong. no expression

quote:
Delusional if I dont make the fallacious generalisation and assumption that slow beams in fiction just happen to canonically be as quick as real life lasers because it works with my argument? nah...
Currently you're making a fallacious assumption based entirely on bias.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:05 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Will be quick to become a 3v1 on Link. And I dont see him beating all three.

Do I also need to prove Link's tunic is green?

Prove it

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:14 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by BloodRain
Will be quick to become a 3v1 on Link. And I dont see him beating all three.

Prove it

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:17 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

...You call that green? D: but, i'll let it slide.

Cheneways, what stops Sheik from getting TKd/killed by Bay not long after the match starts?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:33 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Teleportation and ridiculous speed, mostly. stick out tongue She also has the powers of Zelda, which includes some minor TK of her own, and an extremely strong, but extremely draining ability to pin a target. But yeah, fair point. I still say she'll take out Seph or Bayonetta before she's TK'd, and that she could probably escape before she were killed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 02:36 PM
Sin_Volvagia

This thread sure has been busy while I was gone.

Sheik kills Bayonetta, it's two on two, and team two is too quick to lose.

laughing

Bayonetta can hold a bus with one hand, throw a giant two-headed dragon, and kick away a thrown building. That's just her physical strength. Using her speed and agility, she can outrun cars and dodge point blank bullets (even they're homing) and lightning. She can transform into a panther and run even faster. Let's not forget that she has Witch Time and freeze time. If Sheik is even as powerful as you say (and she's not), Bayonetta can split into bats the instant the Zelda character comes in contact and she'll be left vulnerable.

I'm not even including intangibility, torture attacks, or wicked weave as they're not even needed.

The Master sword's scale of power is higher than the BoO's. It's a direct failsafe for the triforce.

The Triforce has done nothing that the Greek gods couldn't do. The Blade of Olympus defeated the titans and wiped out two armies at Rhodes. Kratos killed Cronos with the sword and he was smaller than the ant when compared to the titan.

The Master Sword only does more than a normal sword when used against evil but it can't even keep Ganon dead.

Dodging lasers > dodging bullets.

Those lasers aren't even as fast as bullets. They're not the same as the lasers you would see in Star Wars.

quote:

Sephiroth and Bayonetta are nonfactors, Kratos ends up in a 2v1. no expression

Sephiroth moves faster than any SSBB character (minus Sonic). Look at Advent Children and Crisis core. His sword can cut through steel and he wields magic without the use of magic orbs.

Bayonetta can run as fast SSBB Sonic.

Teleportation and ridiculous speed, mostly. stick out tongue She also has the powers of Zelda, which includes some minor TK of her own, and an extremely strong, but extremely draining ability to pin a target. But yeah, fair point. I still say she'll take out Seph or Bayonetta before she's TK'd, and that she could probably escape before she were killed.

Bayonetta can do everything you mentioned about Zelda except that she doesn't need a beam to pin a target (and without exhausting herself). Hell, she even fought angels that were just as agile and fast as Sheik (and 3 at once).

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:05 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I dodged nothing. You'd have to be retarded to even suggest a bullet is faster than a laser.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:08 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Those Arwing lasers are slower than bullets.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:11 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Here's your helmet, try not to drool on yourself. erm

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:12 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Here's your helmet, try not to drool on yourself. erm

Here's your Zelda underwear:

(please log in to view the image)

Try not to wet yourself.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:13 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Cool design, but I prefer boxers, panties leave too much of me hanging to the side, sorta uncomfortable. Kinda like that mental image I just gave you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:14 PM