KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » nWo 4 Life?

nWo 4 Life?
Started by: Bat Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah I agree,politicians like Clinton and Bush when they do it,i would say beware of that politician,people should know how corrupt and evil those two guys are,but when musicians and other do it,I dont think they know the real meaning behind it all.after all Paul Mccartney and John Lennon are decent people.Lennon especially since he was against big government.

Parker, no offense, but you've gotta be kidding me.

What was Imagine, then? I consider it a very blatant theme song for the New Age movement, which was created by the New World Order.

You should know that a lot of musicians and artists and actors and athletes are just pawns in the game. Look at Jay-Z, Lady GaGa, the Beatles, and tons of others. Being from Cleveland, it pains me to say this, but I'm starting to think LeBron James can be added to that list, as well.

And while I think there are a lot more who are completely ignorant, such as a lot of rock and metal bands and such, the cold facts are that this was a company owned by Ted Turner, and a wrestling group called "The New World Order", and they just-so-happened to be using the hand sign. Now maybe I'm speaking out of place, but isn't that just a little weird?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 02:20 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bat Dude

What was Imagine, then? I consider it a very blatant theme song for the New Age movement, which was created by the New World Order.

John also wasn't killed, the assassination was staged. He was recalled back into the fold; he'll likely resurface again coverlty in the next 10-20 years, if he hasn't already. He's definitly a key player.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 04:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

What was Imagine, then?

Fair question, all is well happy

I consider it a very blatant theme song for the New Age movement

Hmm, yeah in many ways I agree, good point

which was created by the New World Order.

Wait...what? What the f**k?

You should know that a lot of musicians and artists and actors and athletes are just pawns in the game. Look at Jay-Z, Lady GaGa, the Beatles, and tons of others. Being from Cleveland, it pains me to say this, but I'm starting to think LeBron James can be added to that list, as well.

HOLY **** BATSHIT INSANE AHHHHHHH

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 11:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The Illuminati just called, they got a new sign
(please log in to view the image)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 05:12 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
more info here

http://www.kocosports.com/absoluten...=30607&z=80

In his memoir Rockerfeller wrote “…Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it”. He even went as far as to say “We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order”.

dude that ****en site has virus's on it and this whole thing is retarded

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 08:00 PM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
nWo used it for the Wolf Pack

Swe~et.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 12:15 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Originally posted by Deano
more info here

http://www.kocosports.com/absoluten...=30607&z=80

In his memoir Rockerfeller wrote “…Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it”. He even went as far as to say “We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order”.

That's pretty interesting, I wonder what the crisis will be. MAybe a meltdown of the worlds economies? I don't understand how they will organize a world government, becuase I know for a fact that china hates us, but maybe the crisis will cause us to unite. I would hate going to school in a one government organization. I agree that the NWO from WCW were probably playing off of conspiracy theorists, or it was just a dominance thing, because wrestling is all about being on top.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 01:56 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote