KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer
Started by: General Zink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"Have I?" Galder says, striding into the room. "You're still alive, and so are some of your other flunkies. I aim to stop that."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 02:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I surrender," the Rodians says, throwing his blaster on the floor. "You don't need to kill us. We'll do what you want."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 07:54 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm not here to take hostages and make slaves," Galder says. "I'm here to kill you. Prepare for your death, old man!"

Galder is going to make sure he is not stepping into any sort of trap before descending on the old Rodian, chopping him to bits.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 10:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

There is nothing to stop you, and you fulfill Kuylen's assignment by slaughtering the defenseless old Rodian that leads the Chattza clan's activities on Nar Shaddaa. If their vendetta against Kuylen was not resolved before, it has been now. They will not come after him after the wholesale massacre you have enacted against them in retaliation for their attempts.

Additionally, though you do not meet her, Kuylen informs you that Shareth the Hutt is very pleased with your work. It has leveled the playing field for her line of business.

But, most importantly, you have proven yourself to Kuylen. He agrees to take you on as a student, one of many.

"I have great plans for you, Galder," Kuylen says. "And also, an assignment. Are you familiar with the legend of Avalar?"

END

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 11:52 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wooo! That was good fun, thank you, Zink.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 01:25 AM