KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer
Started by: General Zink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Nifty! I'll hold onto it...

"I'd start sharing that excuse if I were you, pal," Galder says, holding the mace close and setting it to crackling with energy.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"It's because of how you killed him," Tuso says. "Your... secret weapon."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 10:43 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder narrows his eyes. He resists the urge to bring out his lightsaber or feel for it.

"How'd you hear about this?" Galder asks. "How do you know how I killed him? All you needed to know was that he was dead."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 02:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Anonymous tip," Tuso says, getting a little braver. "I would pay you gladly, but you went over the line. Besides, I know who you are, and I know you're hunted, Starkiller. Helps to have contacts, you know..."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 03:00 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder decides to jolt Tuso with the electro-mace.

"DON'T use that NAME," Galder snarls. "There's a reason I don't go using it. Now give me my money or you can kiss your head goodbye, because I'm going to smash it into the table with this thing unless you pay me what you promised. Hell, double it."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 03:02 AM
General Zink
Bane

You sense danger, Galder.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 03:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will move away from Tuso, sliding out of the booth.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 03:27 AM
General Zink
Bane

You fling yourself sideways, preventing the shot from being a lethal one, but you are not unscathed. The Togruta across the table drew his pistol underneath the table and shot at you. You take 10 damage as he rolls 8 successes with a Gunslinger tap!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 03:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder gets to his feet, holding the electro-mace out before him. The mafioso knows his secret, no need for everyone else to do the same.

If the guy keeps gunning for him, Galder is going to use Coordination to evade it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:02 AM
General Zink
Bane

He does not fire, but he stands up from the booth, his pistol on you. It is a customized job, with twinned barrels, side by side on the gun. His fingers grip the double-trigger, ready to fire again.

"I know you're reputation," the Togruta says. "Do you know mine?"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 07:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Does Galder recognize him? Otherwise he is going to mash his head in with that electro-mace...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 05:51 AM
General Zink
Bane

It is that custom pistol that does it for you. The twinned barrels allow for alternating rapid fire that doesn't overheat the gun. They used to call him Snapshot Sankra, one of those shoot-first bounty hunters. He shortened his nickname to Snap Sankra.

Not someone you would trifle with without need.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 06:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Snap Sankra," Galder says, giving a respectful nod. He realizes that he is not in the best shape to take on someone as stunningly lethal as this bounty hunter. "I know of you. Outdrew the Imini Clan on Borcutt and took none alive. Quite a story. Didn't think I'd ever be on the business end of that gun of yours."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 06:24 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Now you are," Snap says. "Lucky for you, I like a challenge. Get out of here. I'll find you later, Starkiller. Unless you want to die now."

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 07:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder doesn't drop the electro-mace, but he decides to bug off and get out of the nightclub. Better to fight another day than to have this bounty hunter shoot him down. Living with the Dark Side is all about survival, after all...

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:07 PM
General Zink
Bane

A wise decision. Snap Sankra laughs as you flee. You look a bit odd coming out of the nightclub holding a dangerous weapon, but it is Nar Shaddaa.

Gan Tuso, until this incident, was your best employer- paid well and paid often. You have a feeling that he won't want you showing your face around his nightclub ever again, and you'll be surprised if he doesn't post a bounty on you for what you did to his thugs. A bounty that not only Snap Sankra will seek to fulfill, but who knows how many other amateur and professional hunters here on Nar Shaddaa.

Just another bounty on the pile, honestly. But it means that Galder is without an employer and so without a consistent flow of money to get by on.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 08:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I can see how that would put Galder in a rut. Surely he is just living out of his ship at this point, roaming around, but fuel costs money.

Galder will return there. Can he search for new jobs on the computer onboard? He might even need to get off of Nar Shaddaa for awhile...

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:53 AM
General Zink
Bane

So do maintenance and parking and weapons and food.

Returning to your ship to research for another employer is not a bad idea, Galder. There is plenty of work to be found on Nar Shaddaa, though Tuso will most likely try to blacklist you in the underworld community. That could cause problems.

However, when you arrive at the Raging Reek, you sense you are not alone.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder is still carrying the electro-mace. When he senses that someone else is in his docking bay, he moves cautiously toward his ship and activates the weapon, letting its energy teem about the surface of it as he looks around.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:54 AM
General Zink
Bane

"There is no need for that," comes a cultured voice behind you.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:40 AM