KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer
Started by: General Zink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Galder turns about, wielding the electro-mace in front of him.

"Who are you and what do you want?" he asks.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 07:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Behind you is a man, strolling nonchalantly into the docking bay after you. He does not come so close as to give you a chance to swing at him, but he doesn't seem intimidated.

He has a stern face, with a well-trimmed beard, and there are a few braids in his hair. He wears what appears to be a military uniform, and a peculiar one-sleeved jacket... what you think is called a 'pelisse.'

"Am I addressing the mercenary Welptet?" the man asks, his words calm and measured. "If not, you need not have those questions answered, and I will be on my way. If I am, however, I have business to discuss with you, if I may."

Old Post May 16th, 2010 08:27 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder does not put away the electro-mace.

"You are," Galder says, "and you may. Just don't waste my time."

Old Post May 16th, 2010 08:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I do not intend to," the man says. There is a hint of smile on his lips. "I have need of someone with your talents. I understand the majority of your work concerns being a paid combatant, but I would hope you are not unfamiliar with bodyguarding."

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 09:00 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm not too keen on protecting," Galder says. "I'm more of an action guy. Bodyguarding ties me down to one person who probably should just learn to use a gun or go to the cops."

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 08:00 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Do you speak from experience?" he asks.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 06:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder just nods.

"What do you need a bodyguard for?" Galder asks. "You're wearing a uniform, surely it's not just for show."

Old Post May 27th, 2010 09:42 AM
General Zink
Bane

The man laughs.

"Let us just leave it at me not wanting to get my hands dirty," he says. "In return for your services, I am more than prepared to pay you handsomely. What did you make during your last contract?"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 09:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will state whatever his going rate was. Probably not too high, considering his job was to kill that guy and quietly.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 09:23 AM
General Zink
Bane

The man tells you that that is fool's change.

"If you want money, I can give it to you," he says, "but you must take my contract."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 08:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I still don't even know who you are," Galder says.

Can Galder sense if this man is being straight with him?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 07:24 AM
General Zink
Bane

It is hard to sense this man's mind. It is like iron.

"You will," the man says, simply.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 07:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder holds the man's gaze for a moment before acquiesing to his request.

"Sure, fine, you've got me interested. I'll do it. But I've only got one question. Who did you piss off that you need a bodyguard?"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 07:51 AM
General Zink
Bane

"All in due time," the man says. "My name is Larios Kuylen. All that I require of you is that you protect me. I have an apartment rented out, and you will stay in one of its rooms. Do not ask questions unless they are pertinent. I will not tolerate idle banter, and you know already that I only answer questions when I find doing such appropriate. Now, catch."

Kuylen throws something to you.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 10:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will catch it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 10:07 AM
General Zink
Bane

It is a small beacon. When you catch it, it plays three sets of three notes at rising pitches.

"I will use this to summon you," Kuylen says. "When it goes off again, meet me at my apartment. If you are late, the contract is void, and you will never see me again. Is that clear?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yeah, yeah, I got it, no need to chastise me," Galder snarls. "I'll be there, and I'll bring this."

Galder waves the electro-mace in the air.

"Nobody is going to trouble you, I can assure you of that. And if they do, they won't do it again. Not if I have anything to say about it. Better be prepared to empty your wallet, buddy."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:31 PM
General Zink
Bane

Kuylen only offers a curt nod in response to that. He gives you the location of his apartment, in one of the nicer areas of Nar Shaddaa's low city.

That leaves Galder with an evening to himself, as it is not until the next day that the beacon trumpets the simple notes again to summon you. Feel free to do what you like in that evening.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will just gather some weapons so that he can do his job efficiently. He'll be bringing the electro-mace, a combat knife, a heavy blaster pistol, and his old favorite, the assault rifle he used in the first campaign...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:08 PM
General Zink
Bane

Galder sits and prepares his weapons late into the night. Bringing your lightsaber?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:22 PM